Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Sigourney

Why did Paddy call the cop 'a tart in a skirt'? She's wearing jeggings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Here comes Emily aka "I Don't Want To Get Involved".

What an obnoxious character.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭bishopmuzorewa

McCoys was empty yet they had 3 working behind the bar!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

I like the new Detective, I think she should buy Barry's empty house and become a more permanent fixture on FC.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    Here comes Emily aka "I Don't Want To Get Involved".

What an obnoxious character.

And Jo telling her she should go see Dolores and Laura :rolleyes:

Anyone see the actress who plays Emily on Damo and Ivor

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

McCoys was empty yet they had 3 working behind the bar!!

Well spotted Bishop. And Stephen was the only one who was actually working. Orla helps herself to a bottle of wine and Wayne sits down and looks at his holiday photos. I've said it before and I will say it again the Stephen should be put in charge and sack Orla and Wayne forthwith.

Well spotted Bishop. And Stephen was the only one who was actually working. Orla helps herself to a bottle of wine and Wayne sits down and looks at his holiday photos. I've said it before and I will say it again the Stephen should be put in charge and sack Orla and Wayne forthwith.

Blanchflower are you really the actor who plays Stephen :P

• Registered Users Posts: 21,050 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Sigourney wrote: »
    Why did Paddy call the cop 'a tart in a skirt'? She's wearing jeggings.

Her answer was something like "not for long” the cheeky so and so

I like that lady garda that's onto paddy

can she be full time please

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

I'm not happy :mad::mad::mad:
    There was me looking forward to Paddy Bishop being put away by the end of the week, only to find out that not only will he be still on the loose, but is planning a heist with his 2 eldest "children "
    wtf ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

dixiedan wrote: »
    I'm not happy :mad::mad::mad:
    There was me looking forward to Paddy Bishop being put away by the end of the week, only to find out that not only will he be still on the loose, but is planning a heist with his 2 eldest "children "
    wtf ??

Ah FFS !!! I was looking forward to the same ending as you :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Randomiser

Brilliant episode tonight.

I love the detective - good actress and a good part. Still not sure what she's wearing though - tonight she looked dressed to go out for a few drinks with her gal pals, not catch murderers! Very weird!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Oh I really want to slap Paddy. And Jo and Wayne and Maeve and Ben and Tommy and Ama. That'll do for now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Sigourney

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Oh I really want to slap Paddy. And Jo and Wayne and Maeve and Ben and Tommy and Ama. That'll do for now.

I'm just grateful that Julian Fellowes isn't the writer.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

Oh puke, I'd forgotten how highly sexed Maeve was. And Wayne has turned all hippy dippy in his tie dye t-shirt!!

I can't understand how that detective lady doesn't lose the cool with that slimy scumbag Bishop !! I'd love to see her suddenly change her tone, look Bishop straight in the eye, and say "Listen to me, you murdering scrote ! I know and you know you killed Connor ! And I'm going to prove it. Now, get the fcuk outta here ! " :mad:

edelweis wrote: »
    Oh puke, I'd forgotten how highly sexed Maeve was. And Wayne has turned all hippy dippy in his tie dye t-shirt!!

I wish the two of them would just go back to wherever they were and stop annoying me.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

I can't believe they are going to get Paddy over a necklace - something incongruous about that!!!

I wish the two of them would just go back to wherever they were and stop annoying me.
    i wanted to see their funny captions!

I can't understand how that detective lady doesn't lose the cool with that slimy scumbag Bishop !! I'd love to see her suddenly change her tone, look Bishop straight in the eye, and say "Listen to me, you murdering scrote ! I know and you know you killed Connor ! And I'm going to prove it. Now, get the fcuk outta here ! " :mad:
    and just to stress she MUST say "Scrote"

• Advertisement

Paddy AVOID camera monitored tolls and leave your phone with an alibis jeeeeeeeez

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

I am still waiting for her to ask Paddy for the address of the drying out clinic in Wicklow so she can check nearby CCTV footage...

padd b1975 wrote: »
    I am still waiting for her to ask Paddy for the address of the drying out clinic in Wicklow so she can check nearby CCTV footage...
    yeah these places have sign in books and records ....think a sink hole is developing in the plot!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

yeah these places have sign in books and records ....think a sink hole is developing in the plot!

We all know that the writers of Fair City portray the Gardai in a very dim light. The Fair City Gardai abandon the very basic rules of crime fighting and always mess up. I have friends who are Peelers and are very cross with Fair City. So folks please don't fret about poor misunderstood Paddy Bishop. He will not be snared by the Keystone Cops of Carrickstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Did someone say a few weeks back that there will be a rape storyline at Christmas?

Paddy and the detective perhaps??

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

Did someone say a few weeks back that there will be a rape storyline at Christmas?

She'd need an accomplice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Yvonne Doyle and some dating website guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Just catching up on Fair City. Loving the new female detective. Lady's got balls--and the writers are doing a good job with the "banter" between her and Paddy. Plus, the actress is pretty solid too! Hopefully she sticks around!

I'd have drank more than a bottle of wine having to watch Wayne and Maeve's slide show, Orla should have took a big bottle of vodka, bacardi, whiskey and gin etc., with her :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Hardly a hanging offence how could Paddy still have a driving licence after 17 years inside ? Surely it would have expired and he's need to relearn and sit a new test ? Can you renew by post ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement