Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

the guards couldnt give a ****e,
    they will say its vivs word against paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Viv should have told Zumo and showed him her back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Cathyht

Paddy told exactly her how and why he murdered Conor and Viv could say she hadn't seen him being given the cross. In the meantime she could head off with Charlotte, or get a hit man for Paddy, whatever. But she can NOT stay there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Mykola

Come on ! the gardai wouldn't think she whipped her own back and It's not as if paddy is a.Respected member of the community.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Viv should have told Zumo and showed him her back
    There wouldn't have been much to show, in fairness. Paddy rubbed a tiny bit of cream on her shoulder blades, then said ''there's no need to carry on putting cream on, its much better now'' ...Or words to that effect.

• Advertisement

Pond's vanishing cream?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Cathyht wrote: »
    Pond's vanishing cream?

I suppose Paddy purchased the cream being a considerate old skin.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Indeed the kiss was most distressing. :eek: They warned us that some people may find it distressing. RTE obviously believe that others will not find it distressing.

Is the bed that Viv was in supposed to be for her and Paddy? :confused:

Yeah that was one tiny bed, they must shop in the same furniture store as Judith and Tommy.

I would say the only way Paddy and Viv can get some comfort is by spooning.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 LoicRemy

Are they going to continue with the Dillion family or leave it hanging ?

Poor Damien's emotional on the apprentice. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Yeah that was one tiny bed, they must shop in the same furniture store as Judith and Tommy.

I would say the only way Paddy and Viv can get some comfort is by spooning.
    Agh...I'm still trying to erase the kissing scene from my memory...way to replace it! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Boots234

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    The next interview for Dermot and Jo with Emily "I don't want to get involved" Mahon is on Wednesday. Conveniently not Tuesday. :rolleyes:

This is a painful storyline

so Shannon called dean ? why couldn't she of called troy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Paddy is a master criminal. He's even knocked out the Fair City website so neither the cops nor his kids know what he's really up to.
    You got to hand it to him - he just thinks of everything. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Mykola

I thought Shannon had already decided to stay with her mother for good last month ?

light spoilers will have full details tomorrow

zumo and deco fund out the truth about viv and paddy

paul is having money troubles (ffs how ?)

mondo is back

paddy start to become sadistic and gets deco to torture graham while he watchs

bonus lol for today

if you type fair city city in google ah shur look it wille appear in the sentence :D

happened to me this morning , nearly spilled my tea :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Didn't come up for me, but what I did see was if you google fair city and see the flavourtext box on the right the main image is that one of Barry with the knife

Jikashi wrote: »
    Didn't come up for me, but what I did see was if you google fair city and see the flavourtext box on the right the main image is that one of Barry with the knife

lol I got that also

light spoilers will have full details tomorrow

zumo and deco fund out the truth about viv and paddy

paul is having money troubles (ffs how ?)

mondo is back

paddy start to become sadistic and gets deco to torture graham while he watchs
    So Decco and Zumo do nothing either and are afraid of Paddy too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Decco and Zumo do nothing either and are afraid of Paddy too

I find that ridiculous.
    I know Paddy is supposed to be some master manipulator, but my own father was a chip off the old Paddy block (not nearly as bad as him mind, but similarities!) and if he'd ever spoken to me as a grown-up with the same condescending nature and bullying-ways, I'd tell him where to go. The idea that his 20-odd year old sons are scared of him to this degree is silly!

I find that ridiculous.
    I know Paddy is supposed to be some master manipulator, but my own father was a chip off the old Paddy block (not nearly as bad as him mind, but similarities!) and if he'd ever spoken to me as a grown-up with the same condescending nature and bullying-ways, I'd tell him where to go. The idea that his 20-odd year old sons are scared of him to this degree is silly!

Whatever about Decco, Zumo surprises me tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Does Zumo post on Boards?

<Mod Snip> ? ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    Does Zumo post on Boards?

<Mod Snip>

No. He can't read.

Zumo's character isn't properly written lately. He veers from: The menacing Zumo, threatening Leo. The dumb Zumo agreeing with everything Paddy said. The really really smart Zumo who saw right through Paddy. The baby Zumo who notices nothing at all around him. He swings too much from being cute and able for anyone to being biddable and enitrely thick.

It's more believable he would be as cunning as Paddy, menacing really, and soft only to Viv sometimes Charlotte, maybe not good academically, but totally street smart. I prefer him like that. Well its more believable. There is no way the real Zumo wouldn't have copped what Paddy was doing with the van. He should have been the first to realise Paddy was a murderer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Sigourney

Johner wrote: »
    No. He can't read.

Maybe he can write, but.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

DeepBlue wrote: »
    Paddy is a master criminal. He's even knocked out the Fair City website so neither the cops nor his kids know what he's really up to.
    You got to hand it to him - he just thinks of everything. :pac:

A cunning master criminal like Paddy Bishop would not waste even a second of his precious time hacking into the Fair City website. While working as the mild mannered janitor in the community centre Eddie O' Dwyer gave Paddy some high level computer lessons on hacking into bank accounts and my guess is that he will use these IT skills to clean out Baldy Brennan's bank account of every single cent Genial Paddy Bishop will then buy up the whole of Carrickstown and subjugate the residents to do his will. :cool:

Dean seemed buffed up to me

:P Dream on
    I am glad Dean is back, and that other one Tracey is not, what was he thinking.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Sigourney

Cathyht wrote: »
    :P Dream on
    I am glad Dean is back, and that other one Tracey is not, what was he thinking.

No Tracey? How very dare they?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement