Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Murdoc90 wrote: »
    Let the ladies have Dean,according to the Ray Darcy show this morning lads we've a playboy bunny to look forward to this week

Must be Mondo's new bird

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Cathyht

Orla needs to notice ARIZONA ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I was disappointed with tonight's episode, I thought it was underwhelming.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Jo said tonight she didn't want to fcuk oops muck it up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭picturehangup

WTF? Trying to watch FC on Player, and only the first half of the show is there. Why is that, does anyone know? Such a tease.

Dying to see how Viv handles Paddy in the next half.

• Advertisement

WTF? Trying to watch FC on Player, and only the first half of the show is there. Why is that, does anyone know? Such a tease.

Dying to see how Viv handles Paddy in the next half.

Viv's handles were definitely there.

That awful green dress was so vile. :eek: Henry was probably gagging, not laughing like Ricky Gervais at all. I'm still a bit queasy to tell the truth.

Maeve was hungry ;)

I liked Carol's new hair :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I was disappointed with tonight's episode, I thought it was underwhelming.

There was a very stern warning before the episode about 'scenes which may not be suitable for younger viewers', but there was very little in tonight's programme to warrant such a severe introduction.

Either they have got the episodes mixed up or they are over-reacting, having been criticised for not giving adequate warnings before some recent broadcasts.

Or they wrote the continuity script knowing viewers would think "Oh, it's all going to kick off tonight!"

Whatever was going on, it was an anti-climax.

Skid X wrote: »
    There was a very stern warning before the episode about 'scenes which may not be suitable for younger viewers', but there was very little in tonight's programme to warrant such a severe introduction.

Either they have got the episodes mixed up or they are over-reacting, having been criticised for not giving adequate warnings before some recent broadcasts.

Or they wrote the continuity script knowing viewers would think "Oh, it's all going to kick off tonight!"

Whatever was going on, it was an anti-climax.

Maybe you weren't young enough ?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

What a sweet heart Shannon is.

Hears her dad's been suicidal in her absence and her only thought is "I don't want to be stuck here with him so". She doesn't even try to contain her glee when she hears she is leaving, she even goes early to spend a few days living it up in London on route.

That was such a rubbish storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Dermot shilling Séan O' Rourke's radio show...:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Randomiser

Skid X wrote: »

Yes, I thought the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

Why didn't Viv report the murder she has the confession to!Pulling my hair out at this storyline.

Jo and Dermot in the pub waiting on the call from the social worker. 'Oh hi Emily we're in the pub,oh Ben..Ben is eh..With Doloroes.' Stupid!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Moral of the Leo storyline is if you have attempted to take your life TELL NO-ONE . THey will all blab to each other and soon you won't be able to go outside without everyone pointing at you . Worse still you will lose any hope of looking after your kids and end up all alone . Great well done FC ! :-(

Shannon got her drama lessons in play school :(

Interview for fostering a child is like interviewing criminals in fair city. Paddy Bishop got off lighter ffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Mister Long x

I have a question, How did Viv know about the robbery ?

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

she found a holdall bag under the bed with an id badge for a staff member of a cash for gold place

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Isn't Paddy awfully observant. Just home after a tough evening out on the rob and the second he walks through the door : "Your hairs the same, ya didnt get it done".

In another storyline he'd be perfect husband material.

sorry I haven't commented in awhile been playing pokemon y lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14,287 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Oh I hope Orla and Wayne get together soon - they make a good couple :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Sam Kade wrote: »
    Interview for fostering a child is like interviewing criminals in fair city. Paddy Bishop got off lighter ffs.

Agreed. I don't know why I DON'T WANT TO GET INVOLVED was so obnoxious about it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Their idea of interviewing criminals is to tell them everything they know about the case so the defendant can build up a good story without any holes in it.

I know I'm a man and all but...... WHAT IS VIVIENNE WEARING?! :-O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I know I'm a man and all but...... WHAT IS VIVIENNE WEARING?! :-O

Was just about to ask the same thing........the STATE OF IT! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Why is the ceremony is the sitting room ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Paddy's vows sounded more like a threat than a statement of love.

Paddy should have just quoted 'every breath you take' for the vows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Sigourney

Paddy should have just quoted 'every breath you take' for the vows

I'll be batterin' yew...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

wtf Stephen does'nt get introduced to Colm Hayes but payne molloy does

• Advertisement

'Is this McCoys?' Well Colm that's what it says on the big sign outside and the doors you just came in through..

Hand in the pocket too,obviously studied in the Damien school of acting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement