Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

I had to laugh when Dermish said to Jo "Ben was full of talk about drama in school tomorrow" he might actually learn how to act so!

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Shamrock21

What comment was that?
    The one where I slagged off Judith for the disgusting person that she is. Having dinner with Tommy while the whole time she was thinking about Luke. She is a lowlife!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Don't like this Tommy/Judith/Luke carry on. It gives an entire new meaning to having a bro-mance

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Lucy and Harry

Tommy the ram should go after JO again to make Judith jealous.Maybe have a 4 some swinger party?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Lot of funny posts in the last few pages.. well done Fair Cityers.. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

This warning was in the last FC thread, and the same applies here from this point forward:

The next lewd post in this thread gets the poster a week off.
    Shamrock21 wrote: »
    We're adults here, so why take down my comment?

Yes we are adults, which is why it's ironic that some of your posts sound like they're coming from a 14 year old teenager trying to impress the class. Tone it down, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,826 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Yay Bishop boys are back on screen :)

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭toodleytoo

God this storyline is horrible! Judith is so annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,826 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does Greyie think is Hulk Hogan :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yay Bishop boys are back on screen :)

Yes, the Carrigstown Garda Station is one of the ones that was closed down recently :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

SO glad to see Pete back! :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Think Doug might be back to stay !

Mega cringe at bishops shop . What was that about ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Yay the Bishops, Pete and Doug are back :D:D Seamus McAleer must be coming back too, they mentioned his name often enough. Please make the Dr Dillon
    bro-mance go away.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 401 ✭✭Leinsterr

Pete: "You wouldnt think Luke would screw people around"

Oh the irony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

"I'll meet up with Keith"
    "Keith is in America"
    "I'll meet up with Dearbhla"
    "Dearbhla is in Canada"
    "I'll meet up with Bela".
    "Bela is in Timbuktu"...

Doug obviously isnt on Facebook..

"Keith is in America"
    "Dearbhla is in Canada"
    "Bela is in Timbuktu"...

im not on facebook either good man dough who needs that crap

anywho doug hiding something did doug even knoe dearbhla ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does Greyie think is Hulk Hogan :p

Blackie Hogan

239738.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭kilkenny12

Thats what i thought too and even if they did know each other, they don't seem like they would be friends..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Tonights bizarre bedroom scene with Tommy in long Johns and Judith wearing little more than a smile in a single bed so tiny that it would not look out of place in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs was most perplexing and disturbing. Methinks this infernal bed is the main reason for those extra marital affairs of both Tommy and Judith. They were just like two peas in a pot or should I say "Pod-duh". It sort of reminded me of Laurel & Hardy and the infamous attic scene from Sons of the Desert. I was just waiting for a lightning bolt from a south Dublin storm to strike the ridiculous head board, sending it crashing to the floor along with the doctor and her very understanding spouse.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

Tonights bizarre bedroom scene with Tommy in long Johns and Judith wearing little more than a smile in a single bed so tiny that it would not look out of place in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs was most perplexing and disturbing. Methinks this infernal bed is the main reason for those extra marital affairs of both Tommy and Judith. They were just like two peas in a pot or should I say "Pod-duh". It sort of reminded me of Laurel & Hardy and the infamous attic scene from Sons of the Desert. I was just waiting for a lightning bolt from a south Dublin storm to strike the ridiculous head board, sending it crashing to the floor along with the doctor and her very understanding spouse.:eek:

but by jaysus did that bed look comfy!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭spanishgem

Hahahahaha the size of Tommy and Judiths bed!! Tommy, would ever go and get Jo for a night. Give Judith a taste of her own medicine and give Ben and Dermish a break.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

Doug had a crush on her for a while. It didn't go anywhere.

Judith is a doctor I always believed they were rich and had big houses and at least a bed bigger than a kids bed from the 1980s.
    The mini countryman and the Ram are a strange couple of brothers mammy must of made them share toys when they were kids instead of buying 2 of each to stop fights.

Jo is actually getting more attractive as the show goes on?What is wrong with me.....:confused:

"Keith is in America"
    "Dearbhla is in Canada"
    "Bela is in Timbuktu"...

I really liked that scene. I couldn't tell if it was sending up the soapiness of all the characters being gone, or making a point about emigration. I think that's what it's like for a lot of people when they come home for a visit. Half their pals are gone, and they have nothing in common with the other half.

It was great to hear a few Northside accents with Doug and the Bishops back. Doug got the best lines too. Dolores delicately changing the subject away from Lucy: "We don't talk about her." Doug: "I'm not surprised, she sounds MENTAL!"

There was a serious slump after the Doyles left, but last night's was the best episode for a while. Even the stuff with Luke and Tommy felt like it wasn't stuck on a loop.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

IDolores delicately changing the subject away from Lucy: "We don't talk about her." Doug: "I'm not surprised, she sounds MENTAL!"
    That must have been the final indignity for Dolores. If even Dopey Doug could see that Lucy was a loon from his vantage point over in London then what excuse did Dolores have for not spotting it for over 6 months. :pac:

And still no sign of the other son from the loins of Pete
    .His son the great chef and the eyes popping out of his head like a raver.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

loved when Doug went into The Pig and threw a coin into the paper cup that Bob was holding..............................kudos to the writers :D

Hitchens wrote: »
    loved when Doug went into The Pig and threw a coin into the paper cup that Bob was holding..............................kudos to the writers :D

:D I'd forgotten that. The other great Doug moment was when he stuck his oar into the meeting in the garage. Wayne said they should do something intelligent with the money from the Cortina. Doug said "I agree" and there was a small awkward silence while everyone thought what a tool he was.

Doug is like Carrigstown's Stan Laurel. They just need to hook him up with someone slightly older and rounder and get them into some adventures.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

:D I'd forgotten that. The other great Doug moment was when he stuck his oar into the meeting in the garage. Wayne said they should do something intelligent with the money from the Cortina. Doug said "I agree" and there was a small awkward silence while everyone thought what a tool he was.

Doug is like Carrigstown's Stan Laurel. They just need to hook him up with someone slightly older and rounder and get them into some adventures.

Zumo could be Doug's Oliver?:D

• Advertisement

Zumo could be Doug's Oliver?:D

"That's another fine mess you're after getting me into, you bleeding thick!"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement