Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

New spoilers for this coming week

*Paddy still poses a threat to Vivienne

The neighbours in Carrigstown are shocked to see a local paper which outs Paddy as a murder suspect. D.I McCabe calls to see Vivienne with news about her bank card being used in Scotland and they suspect Paddy is on the move. Decco and Zumo are annoyed about the leak to the newspaper and think Paddy will become harder to detect as a result of the exposure. D.I. McCabe advises Vivienne to get back to normal and leave the guards to their business in tracking him down.

Later, Vivienne takes this advice on board and insists on going back to work. Judith offers Vivienne her full support, sympathising over how difficult a time it must be for her. Vivienne is touched by the community support for her. Decco arrives to walk Vivienne home after work, but they are unaware Paddy is lurking in the shadows - watching their every move…

Meanwhile, Wayne blurts out how crazy is about Orla and they kiss passionately. Orla calls a stop to it, saying that he can't be kissing her with a fiancé and an upcoming marriage on the books. He admits that his relationship with Maeve escalated from a holiday romance but does not seem right for him. Orla rejects his excuses and puts it down to cold feet. Later, Wayne urges Orla to look him in the eye and tell that him she doesn't have feelings for him, which she can't do. Thy kiss passionately as Wayne admits that he is in love with her.

Elsewhere, Callum's fears about going to prison prove to be too much.

*Paddy is murdered

With Vivienne home alone, Paddy breaks in through the utility room and ties her up. Vivienne is forced to plead for her life as Paddy insists that she should give him one reason not to kill her. Paddy venomously calls Vivienne a liar because she drugged him and told the guards about his part in Connor's murder. She says she can be the kind of wife he wants, but he dismisses this - calling her a liar and spitting in her face.

Paddy is ready to kill Vivienne, but her children arrive and set her free. A scuffle between Paddy and his family begins, with one of them killing Paddy. They all have motive to kill him, so who did it?

Meanwhile, Orla is anxious after sleeping with Wayne. Maeve returns early from work in Belfast, but Wayne is worried that breaking up with her would have repercussions on his budding relationship with Dolores. Orla and Wayne talk about telling Maeve, but Orla worries about what people will think of her for breaking up their engagement. She feels terrible and doesn't want to break Maeve's heart. Wayne tries to reassure her that he will sort it all out.

Elsewhere, the Brennans face the aftermath of Callum's trial.

*The police arrive at the Bishop house

The Bishops deal with the fallout from the murder, arguing over what they should do with Paddy's body. Decco and Zumo think they should dump his body and that no-one will care anyway. While Vivienne agrees at the beginning, she begins to think twice about this.

Suddenly, the choice is taken out of their hands when Vivienne hears a knock at the door. Vivienne answers and finds D.I. McCabe standing there. Vivienne announces to D.I. McCabe that Paddy came back to harm them. She breaks down, determined to save her family - but will she tell the truth?

Honestly thought that (a)
    it would be a longer time before we saw Paddy again after he flees the country
    , and (b) the writers have in fact not forgotten
    Callum's trial

Jikashi I usally post spoilers :(

now I have no reason to live

why you steal my thunder

lol j/k

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Anyone see "celebrity" apprentice last night on tv3?? One team needed a voice over for their commercial and they used our Niamh, Clelia Murphy, and guess what, she was dressed in black. Her outfit actually looked the same as the ones she wears on FC. Does she not get her clothes from the wardrobe dept?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 392 ✭✭Fionne

Anyone see "celebrity" apprentice last night on tv3?? One team needed a voice over for their commercial and they used our Niamh, Clelia Murphy, and guess what, she was dressed in black. Her outfit actually looked the same as the ones she wears on FC. Does she not get her clothes from the wardrobe dept?

Lol, I thought the same thing when I saw her on Celebrity Apprentice! I can understand the whole black is slimming thing but ALL the time?

FonE wrote: »
    Lol, I thought the same thing when I saw her on Celebrity Apprentice! I can understand the whole black is slimming thing but ALL the time?

black is defo not slimming

she should wear colour and raise money for charity

that id pay to see

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 218 ✭✭kinkygirl

Jikashi I usally post spoilers :(

now I have no reason to live

why you steal my thunder

lol j/k

Don't worry tajd, we still love ya', this place wouldn't be the same without you. :)

kinkygirl wrote: »
    Don't worry tajd, we still love ya', this place wouldn't be the same without you. :)

I love you to

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,291 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Randomiser wrote: »
    So, it's pretty much out of the bag that
    Paddy gets killed
    But I wonder who will be the one to do the deed? My money is on Decco, given
    how much we have seen Paddy humiliate him lately and call him a coward. Maybe Decco proves he's not a coward by saving his mam and killing his dad?

I think
    Charlotte kills him

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think
    Charlotte kills him

as long as it not
    decco

fancy him rotten now :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭optogirl

as long as it not
    decco

rotten being the operative word!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,199 ✭✭✭jos28

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think
    Charlotte kills him

I agree !

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Randomiser

Just caught up with Sunday's.

Paddy was horrible. Felt really sorry for Decco and Charlotte. Those scenes were compelling. Still reckon it will be
    Decco who kills Paddy.
    though.

Great to see Mondo back. The new girl seemed to be really nervous. I like the character - seems like she will bring some laughs to the show, so fingers crossed she settles into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

as long as it not
    decco

Scarlet for ya! Looks like a munchkin who's cornflakes got pissed on!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

ohhhhhhh NOT SUITABLE for younger viewers :O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Reminder

It is against the charter to make negative comments about an actor's appearance.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Tis good tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

The guy who plays Paddy is a brilliant actor! So hard to watch these scenes though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭bishopmuzorewa

Pathetic tonight.. Zumo nearly crying!!!...not buying it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

just in case anyone on this thread is in a similar situation:

http://www.womensaid.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Sigourney

Viv's roots need doing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

nice_very wrote: »
    just in case anyone on this thread is in a similar situation:

http://www.womensaid.ie/
    Good thinking nice_very to post the Women's Aid details.

Amen provides help and support to male victims of domestic violence.

http://www.amen.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

Is this the same Zumo that floored Paddy a few weeks ago?Pity there's no golf clubs laying around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Sigourney

RTE lady advertising Paddy's return to Carrigstown next week. That was quick- we didn't realise he'd gone away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Sigourney wrote: »
    RTE lady advertising ...

That was a strange trailer - was it played by mistake? It spoiled a lot of plot which has not been broadcast yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Jaysus, Paddy is a right aul evil bastard. (Good acting by yer man though)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Sigourney wrote: »
    RTE lady advertising Paddy's return to Carrigstown next week. That was quick- we didn't realise he'd gone away.

At least we cover our spoilers! Thanks a lot RTE!

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Randomiser

That was compelling. My stress levels are through the roof!

Is Paddy Bishop the vilest, nastiest character in the history of any soap? I can't think of one who has ever been scarier and crueller.

But I am so, so ready for him to be bumped off now. Cannot come soon enough!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Skid X wrote: »
    That was a strange trailer - was it played by mistake? It spoiled a lot of plot which has not been broadcast yet.

RTE are bloody useless!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭RiverOfLove

Paddy Bishop almost had me sh1tting in my pants tonight. He's a fcuking cnut. Excuse the language but christ.
    The guy who plays Paddy is a brilliant actor! So hard to watch these scenes though!
    Agreed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

That was effin stupid.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement