Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭radiofreak

No

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

desbrook wrote: »
    Anyone else think spoilers should have a separate thread ?

Good idea.

Even when people use spoilers tags correctly, others often comment on them (and don't use spoiler tags) and spoil it for everyone else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Ill ruin me musscara haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Gibbonw2

Look at the title of the thread. Ie spoilers. I do however propose a motion to put all 'stephen' related "jokes" on another thread. . , . . . . . . . Unless they are funny! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Sigourney

NUTLEY BOY wrote: »
    Spoiler.
    Jo will wash Ben's hair and find the numbers 666 etched in the back of his skull and discover that the little git is really called Damien.

If you have been affected by a devil child who can you ring for help ?

Ghostbusters.

• Advertisement

July Rain wrote: »
    Yvonne is going to get raped by an internet date at Christmas.

even if this was true, which i doubt it (that rumour has been circulating since she firs joined the dating site 7 months ago), surely the writers wouldnt do another such horrid story after the Bishop abuse story. Maybe they will, but i hope not tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭July Rain

Gibbonw2 wrote: »
    even if this was true, which i doubt it (that rumour has been circulating since she firs joined the dating site 7 months ago), surely the writers wouldnt do another such horrid story after the Bishop abuse story. Maybe they will, but i hope not tbh.

This story was confirmed in the RTE autumn schedule press release.

Why would they confirm a story, espoecially one like that 4 months in advance????? What soap does such a thing. Do you have a link.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

There have been lots of references to the 'Stephen Jokes' over the last while so I've added a poll to see whether posters to this thread want to keep them or lose them.

The poll will close on 31/10/13.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

come on Stephenites, let us rise up and protect Carraigstown's pint puller extrordinaire!!!

• Advertisement

"jokes" is the operative word. There has been a bit of an obsession with stephen but not many jokes tbh! Im all for a bit of craic about Stephen MUTEant ninja barman but i amn't fond of certain references. Which is my perogative!

Let me, on the 'separate thread for stephen' side just state that this will be a positive thing for Stephen. It will progress his independence and result in a cult like rise for his character. He may even get his own show and who knows, by 2018 stephen could be on "im a celebrity bartender, what are you having' alongside Tracey from EE, Tadhg from ros na run, malachy, kay, ğunther from friends, Teasy and Alec gilroy' . So vote 'lets get rid of them'

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

Would Jo ever go into Topshop or Penneys and buy some clothes from 2013!!!

desbrook wrote: »
    Anyone else think spoilers should have a separate thread ?

I think so, I never read them cos I don't want to know what's going to happen - otherwise I wouldn't watch FC, so maybe a separate thread for spoilers is a good idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

That girl is seriously head-wrecking......God help Mondo.....

So is Damo, Dr Love, with Caoimhe now Ama left him for two-timing her? Love the way he's dishing out the exact opposite advice to what he's just done himself!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

that kinder ad is a bit sexist and backwards is it not

That girl is seriously head-wrecking......God help Mondo.....

I think the actress isn't the worst. The character is bang-your-head-against-the-wall-to-stop-the-pain annoying, though.

Mondos piece of skirt obviously attended the leo dowling "jazz hands" school of acting. Its like its a separate person contolling her arms

Not sure who reeks more of desperation: Mondo, or the actor playing him. Panto beckons.

• Advertisement

I can't believe Decco had to go to hospital to have that harmless little plaster applied :D

Good talk from the Mammy there......I hope they listen to her!

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I can't believe Decco had to go to hospital to have that harmless little plaster applied :D

Must have got that haircut under anaesthetic.

The Bishops should be changing the locks now and not sitting round the table.... I would be and I'd be putting locks on the windows and maybe staying with Judith for a few days - no-one else is living with her at the moment, for a change.

Contreversial but that soliloquay by vivienne was cringey and annoying.

Wouldn't you think they'd have smashed or binned the photo of Paddy (with Vivienne) that is still sitting on the mantle piece.

Edit: The photo on the bedroom dresser needs to go too.

edelweis wrote: »
    The Bishops should be changing the locks now and not sitting round the table.... I would be and I'd be putting locks on the windows and maybe staying with Judith for a few days - no-one else is living with her at the moment, for a change.

No need for locks: Carrigstown windows don't open. ;)

I'm worried her eyes will pop out of her head at any minute...........

Ugh, I'd have to change that bed linen pronto!!

• Advertisement

Aw Zumo - such a huggy bear

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement