Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

long slog ahead of us to next tuesday :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Gibbonw2

Im struggling to think of a more annoying voice than that of mondos skirt.. Washing my ears

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Sigourney

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Wouldn't you think they'd have smashed or binned the photo of Paddy (with Vivienne) that is still sitting on the mantle piece.

Edit: The photo on the bedroom dresser needs to go too.

Murder weapon! Murder weapon! I wonder if it's heavy...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Think about it, where's the last place the cops would ever expect him to go?.... :rolleyes:

I kind of hope Paddy escapes. It doesn't seem right that after all that bumbling around the cops/detective would get him after all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Gibbonw2 wrote: »
    Im struggling to think of a more annoying voice than that of mondos skirt.. Washing my ears

Did someone say she was hot a few days ago? Personally I think she is all lipstick and make-up, ridiculous acting and an incredibly annoying voice.

• Advertisement

Wouldnt find her attractive personally but thats irrespective of the character. Its really the voice that grinds me, clearly not her own voice . The hand movements also. understand shes probably just a temporary character and they are trying to lighten the show due to its dark tone lately but the whole stereotypical dumbed down blonde beautician is just lazy , lame and very irritating

Would you believe that the actress who plays mondos skirt has spent time in the playboy mansion. Sure maybe vivienne bishop could get in then. And that isnt slagging vivienne.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Wouldnt find her attractive personally but thats irrespective of the character. Its really the voice that grinds me, clearly not her own voice . The hand movements also. understand shes probably just a temporary character and they are trying to lighten the show due to its dark tone lately but the whole stereotypical dumbed down blonde beautician is just lazy , lame and very irritating

As Kerri-Ann is a very beautiful woman I suppose it is the bould Zumo that tickles your fancy then!!? ;)

She doesnt come across a beautiful on screen in my opinion, but each to their own. The laced with make up, peroxide look isnt my choice. His last two screen girlfriends (kira and mcaleers daughter) were very attractive if i recall

• Registered Users Posts: 86,727 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

edelweis wrote: »
    Would Jo ever go into Topshop or Penneys and buy some clothes from 2013!!!

She could take Niamh with her

Is their a romance on the cards for Raymondo and Yvonne :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Why did they give another warning before tonight's programme? :confused::confused:

There was nothing distressing in it tonight, apart from Mondo's girlfriend's acting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 gibbon5

Why did they give another warning before tonight's programme? :confused::confused:

There was nothing distressing in it tonight, apart from Mondo's girlfriend's acting.

If you found Mondo's moth distressing are you sure your name is Harry?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

gibbon5 wrote: »
    If you found Mondo's moth distressing are you sure your name is Harry?

Moth? Surely you mean "mot"? :confused:

Unless Mondo is a lepidopterist and we didn't know it, apart from yourself......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Paddy Bishop is insane and his violence and paranoia are not the actions of a well man. I don't think either Nidge nor Fran would want him: they have their hands full trying to sort out Tommy and they don't want in Paddy Bishop a man who is the very reincarnation of a mix of Git and Hughie! Maybe if he actually looked like Git, it would solve Nidge's IRA problem!!

Maybe Dano could use him as a hitman? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭kinkygirl

Let me, on the 'separate thread for stephen' side just state that this will be a positive thing for Stephen. It will progress his independence and result in a cult like rise for his character. He may even get his own show and who knows, by 2018 stephen could be on "im a celebrity bartender, what are you having' alongside Tracey from EE, Tadhg from ros na run, malachy, kay, ğunther from friends, Teasy and Alec gilroy' . So vote 'lets get rid of them'

Oh, please God, let it be. Stephen...close the door on your way out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Zed Bank

Ban all Stephen jokes!

Ha, if this poll keeps going the way it is going, a certain person on here wont be a happy camper! Any guesses who?!!!

Ha, if this poll keeps going the way it is going, a certain person on here wont be a happy camper! Any guesses who?!!!

Blanchflower! Hahaha

• Site Banned Posts: 2 Gibbonw3

Zed Bank wrote: »
    Ban all Stephen jokes!

This is a bad bad idea Zed Bank and deep down you know it.

Gibbonw3 wrote: »
    This is a bad bad idea Zed Bank and deep down you know it.

Please don't tell me your sad enough to make multiple accounts blanch? :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,050 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

What sort of nanny state is this

Pathetic setting up extra a/cs just to get the votes up. We all know who it is ;) a loser in both poll and persona :p this is turning into a dirty war. poor stephen stuck in the middle. I will be launching an investigation into voting irregularities and phantom a/cs resembling my name. . . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 30,595 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

She doesnt come across a beautiful on screen in my opinion, but each to their own. The laced with make up, peroxide look isnt my choice. His last two screen girlfriends (kira and mcaleers daughter) were very attractive if i recall

Lauren Mcaleer was hot!

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

Moth? Surely you mean "mot"? :confused:

Unless Mondo is a lepidopterist and we didn't know it, apart from yourself......

Check this out in the 'Urban Dictionary' for the origins of the slang word Mot - very interesting
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=M.O.T.

Another Irish word in English!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Keri Ann makes Leo look like DeNiro

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

Lauren Mcaleer was hot!

Rachel Kavanagh is gorgeous. Done quite well for herself since leaving the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Paddy and Viv's bed is very small

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Paddy and Viv's bed is very small

Yes even smaller when you consider that Paddy,Vivienne, Tommy and Judy all own it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Mondo and his girlfriend are straight from Overactors Anonymous, talk about way over the top! If anyone else carried on like he did in Vino's , Yvonne would have punched them in the gob.

Wayne and Orla are making valiant efforts to hide their feelings for each other. Not. I surprised that Yvonne and Niamh didn't cop on when they were chatting about "bills" in the bar. Very obvious what was going on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Radio5 wrote: »
    Mondo and his girlfriend are straight from Overactors Anonymous, talk about way over the top! If anyone else carried on like he did in Vino's , Yvonne would have punched them in the gob.

Wayne and Orla are making valiant efforts to hide their feelings for each other. Not. I surprised that Yvonne and Niamh didn't cop on when they were chatting about "bills" in the bar. Very obvious what was going on.

Wayne will be posting a bill very soon through you know who's letterbox :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement