Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,826 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hate how Judy snaps always at Vivienne and looks down her nose at the Bishops with her holier than thou attitude yet she is sleeping with two brothers :rolleyes: Vivo Bishop should snap at her in the pub and tell all

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭spanishgem

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hate how Judy snaps always at Vivienne and looks down her nose at the Bishops with her holier than thou attitude yet she is sleeping with two brothers :rolleyes: Vivo Bishop should snap at her in the pub and tell all

Agreed

can i just say we are watching the same episode about tommy and judy over and over for the last 2 weeks get on with it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Vivienne just hit the nail bang smack on the head there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Vivienne just hit the nail bang smack on the head there.

is Vivienne related to Marty Morrissey? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Vivienne has summed up the feelings of the entire country there! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭wordsmithi

I hate the Jud(y)ith/Tommy/Luke saga. It is such a stupid load of rubbish.
    Totally unrealistic and exaggerated even by soap standards. I watched one episode of it last week. Enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭wordsmithi

Is Yvonne capable of saying anything that is not sarcastic and sharp?

i thought Vivienne head was gonna f---ing explode so damm funny my family was nearly on the floor laughing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Was Lucy on the today show today? Her mugshot is featured as the caption on the rte player for the show, but it's 50 minutes long and i can't be arsed picking through it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

wyndham wrote: »
    Was Lucy on the today show today? Her mugshot is featured as the caption on the rte player for the show, but it's 50 minutes long and i can't be arsed picking through it.

Alas No wyndham. Lucy has not yet returned to Carrickstown. :(

She is the Dail tonight for the emergency when our soverign Government hands over power to KPMG. :eek:

Stephen was also not on the show tonight either. I heard that he is now working for KPMG :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

wyndham wrote: »

Ya, she was on it being interviewed

can i just say we are watching the same episode about tommy and judy over and over for the last 2 weeks months get on with it

FYP :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Why is Judith such an A-hole to Vivenne?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

And still no sign of the other son from the loins of Pete
    .His son the great chef and the eyes popping out of his head like a raver.

He has been busy and getting great reviews for this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpvxG7S0rbs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭plein de force

when vivienne said "do you have a rota" hahaha

also what finance world is paul living in expecting a return a couple of days after he invests

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Temaz wrote: »
    Ya, she was on it being interviewed

And is she coming back?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭spanishgem

Dear writers,
    please let somethings brilliant happen to Zumo and Decco, like saving a child from getting knocked down ir something! I love to see the underdog do well :)

oh and bring Dearbhla back pregnant!!

make zumo gay come on he so easily laught off when deco said you and orla ?

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Lucy and Harry

Orla is being offered to every man in Fair City and no takers.1st Luke now Zumo....

I would love Decco to come home and find Zumo dressed as a woman.And the clothes were not for sale they were his.The clothes were found and he had to pretend they were not his.Comedy gold.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,057 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Orla is being offered to every man in Fair City and no takers.1st Luke now Zumo....

I would love Decco to come home and find Zumo dressed as a woman.And the clothes were not for sale they were his.The clothes were found and he had to pretend they were not his.Comedy gold.
    And decco for the entire episode thought Zumo was caddle and only found out it was his brother at the end!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

Hitchens wrote: »

is Vivienne related to Marty Morrissey? :)

No, she is Shrek's sister in law though :D

just thought valentines day is coming up will judy spend it with tommy or blackie

So Judy has sex with Tommy next week, is she too old for whose the daddy preggers storyline :p

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

just thought valentines day is coming up will judy spend it with tommy or blackie

She tosses a coin. Heads for Tommy, tails for Blackie...
    It lands on the edge. A bit of luck for Bela.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 401 ✭✭Leinsterr

Thank god the writers have finally started to read the comments on here since we get to see Zumo living with Carol. Hopefully Stephen will get a bigger part

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭tonyclifton

A house full of tools hammers screw drivers etc... And doug rolls up a magazine to take on an intruder ... Get real lads(",)

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

So what happened Zumo in his long absence? From being a tough swaggering hard man, he has now become a cuddly laughing cute little puddy tat :P

(he lost a lot of weight too)

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

paul buying the financial times .He must think he is a wall street trader.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭toodleytoo

Does luke spend all his time at the shop!? I love seeing the bishops and caddle. They're hilarious!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement