Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Bill1709

Unless there is a massive change in the polls, you may have to wrap up your stephen competition by 6 tomorrow. Im sure you can set up a new thread for him though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 56,144 ✭✭✭✭walshb

jos28 wrote: »
    Halloween is tomorrow so why was Niamh giving out stuff to Trick or Treaters tonight :confused:

Didn't you know, Halloween is now a bigger ordeal than Christmas. It's been going on for weeks now and only today is Halloween.

Anyone else getting fed up with Callum and his constant scowl. It's been months now ad he is the same all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

peewee_44 wrote: »
    I can't feel sorry for her, she has been a cocky little madam for weeks She was still a cocky going out dressed like that till 11 on a SCHOOL night

Is that you Paddy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

I have to say that was the worst murder scene ever!! Charlotte was standing there with a knife (why was there a knife just there in the sittingroom?) and Paddy went over and sort of pushed himself at her.. what was he thinking? if they had him trying to choke her and viv stuck her leg out so he stumbled on to the knife? also, like someone else said. There should have been a better scene with himself and zumo... stupid stupid stupid. waiting for this for weeks and it was a total letdown.

Also while im on a rant.. That was a very odd position Wayne was in on the couch.. his head was sort of in mid air. didnt look very comfortable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

She is 16/17. It is very realistic for parents to leave their children stay out with their friends until 11 especially with it being the mid-term and Halloween. They are teenage discos in my local town that finish at 00:00 and parents have no problem letting their kids go!

Must if just been how my parents brought me up then I would have been lucky to get 10:00 killer on the loose or not

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

Surely the picture of paddy on Viv that's still on the bloody mantelpiece should have been used at some point during the murder. Poetic justice and all that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭July Rain

Why does the Mccoys living room and all the bed rooms in carrigstown have wallpaper from the 1930s ?

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Paddy's demise was underwhelming :rolleyes:

Gravestone epitaph

Here lies Paddy,
    Died in sin,
    Miffed his daughter,
    So she done him in.

Im a fan of stephen myself and it has been sad to see him the butt of silly jokes and obsessions on this thread that has led to the necessary vote . He is 23 years on the fair city set and i think perhaps, although he wont be a feature on the thread, as he has been, an annual Stephen day should be declared.

For all those who claim to be such fans, can you name the 2 characters who were the recipient of Stephen's first 2 lines.

Also, can you name Stephen's (they gave his character the same name as the extra!!) real job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

I've only been watching the last few years so would have missed the early years, but from what I remember he
    works in a Dublin hotel

nice_very wrote: »
    I've only been watching the last few years so would have missed the early years, but from what I remember he
    works in a Dublin hotel

if you were as true a fan as you claim to be, you would be well informed in my opinion! Im sure blanch will know :)

1395253_612853105423007_1493259138_n.jpg

1381849_611694342205550_251664327_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 86,719 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

im telling you were getting a twist tomorrow night

I hope you are right as I expect tonight's episode to pick up with Paddy's body already gone from the house and the family all lying to cover for Charlotte

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

im telling you were getting a twist tomorrow night
    So are we going to get
    Zombie Paddy?
    :eek:

As mentioned before it was one of the most unconvincing and unbelievable killings on tv. Paddy falls, sorry, leans to his death!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,719 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

1395253_612853105423007_1493259138_n.jpg

1381849_611694342205550_251664327_n.jpg

Is that Damo as the smurf? Also are Damo and Caomihe not shagging anymore?

on the fb page it said its Payne, taken from his twitter feed! Also is that Leo in the green mask behind Count Bobula??

CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT STEPHEN DRESSES UP AS, AND ALSO SVETLANAS DAUGHTER

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Murdoc90 wrote: »
    Surely the picture of paddy on Viv that's still on the bloody mantelpiece should have been used at some point during the murder. Poetic justice and all that!

It could have been worse, he could have been killed by the Sacred Heart picture over the mantlepiece. Remember Turlough and the mirror ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

walshb wrote: »
    As mentioned before it was one of the most unconvincing and unbelievable killings on tv. Paddy falls, sorry, leans to his death!

What's so unconvincing and unbelievable about it? The knife was stuck in him and he fell backwards clutching it. That's how stabs are normally done on tv. :confused:

You know how Paddy said sorry to Zumo after hitting him and how he said to Vivienne that he would never hurt his kids? Something didn't sit right about that with me. Didn't Paddy threaten something about the kids to Vivienne also?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Sigourney

I hope nanny Bishop comes back for the funerdle.
    'Yiz are ather stabbin' yizzer bleedin' oulfla. Leave ih bleedin' ouh.'

to the anti-Stephen brigade, you have ruined this thread from here on in.

to the mods: are the dont care votes counted as keep or get rid?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

The Stephen 'Jokes' Poll has now closed and here are the final results -

Total Poll - 196

I love them - lets keep them 52 Votes 26.53%
    I hate them - lets get rid of them 99 Votes 50.51%
    I'm not bothered 45 Votes 22.96%

Charter Update

Going forward, it will be against the charter to drag the Fair City thread off topic with made up Stephen stories or 'jokes'.

so to clarify the charter update, I understand that factual information is permitted?

so to clarify the charter update, I understand that factual information is permitted?
    Yes

So (God Forbid) if the actor who plays Stephen decided to leave Fair City, that would be okay to mention ;)

as would any factual comment regarding on screen appearance/lines etc as with any other character.

as would any factual comment regarding on screen appearance/lines etc as with any other character.
    Exactly!

It was the made up 'Stephen Tales' and 'Jokes' that the majority objected to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Deco loves his psycho murdering Da now?

The writers of this are crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Sigourney

Isn't he a lovely corpse? The image of himself. You'd swear he was only sleeping off a few cans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭baldbear

Oscar winninv performances here tonight. Go to your room now everything is normal Charlotte.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement