Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Vivienne's stood there like a sack of spuds in that scene

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

The Bishops are digging a deeper hole for themselves....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Bill1709

She would 100 % get off with self defence, considering the facts of the case. I dont know whether zumo and deco are being silly or the writers are.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

not a drop of blood anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭baldbear

Could they not just ring the gaurds. This cover up is rediculous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

They should bury him beside him and Connors favourite tree

Cream leather couch, not a drop of blood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

The noise of Paddy breathing.

Viv ordering Decco to take Charlotte out, is there no end to their evilness...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

rte put out the warning at the beginning, "not suitable for children"

and then at the end, "if you have been affected" etc

fkuc me, I have been seriously affected by the poor acting, Paddy was the only credible character tonight and he was playing dead :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Sigourney

Bill1709 wrote: »

Wipe-clean. Imagine the state if it was Dralon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

only 5 speaking parts in tonights epi, 8 characters involved, a lot more could have been done with it tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

Sure why would there be, they had a bin liner down. That solves all their problems

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

rte put out the warning at the beginning, "not suitable for children"

and then at the end, "if you have been affected" etc

fkuc me, I have been seriously affected by the poor acting, Paddy was the only credible character tonight and he was playing dead :rolleyes:

Agreed.... call tell them up and tell them you've been deeply depressed, disturbed and made suicidal by tonight's episode... nothing to do with the dark storyline, just the horrible plot, unrealistic actions, poor acting and cringeyness of it all.

Why the hell would they want to dump Paddy's body? After everything that proved that Paddy was back to his old ways, they could have claimed any one of them did it and things would be fine. Decco saying that the jury would only see a girl who killed her father... how could anyone even consider that? Page 5 of the newspaper that the dad was a bad guy? Really, when's the last time they even read a newspaper. Fair City at its worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

If Zumo and Deco think Charlotte is going to go to jail, they're even thicker than they look.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,715 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

im telling you were getting a twist tomorrow night

:mad:

When did Decco get so clued up on Irish law :confused:

i havent watch fair city yet , but was there a twist ?

i havent watch fair city yet , but was there a twist ?

I think maybe Zumo was eating twisty fries :P if that counts but no there wasn't

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Never, by the sound of it, he mentioned Charlotte would be 18 by the time the trial came around, inferring she would be tried as an adult. I may be wrong be isn't the age at the time of the crime, not the trial, used.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

clearly he didn't. Probably more believable to be honest that he didnt start spouting out legal jargon and was a bit confused as to how the court system would decide this case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

as a factual aside, Paddy is married to Georgie Burgess' wife (in real life)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭July Rain

What a load of crap. The writer's made a total balls of what was a half decent storyline.

fkuc fluc fkcu.
    now the wife has turned it on +1 as she missed it earlier.

I am off for a walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

when Vivienne was having her little heart to heart with Paddys dead body and she leaned over him, stroking his head she said "Oh my God" i thought she was going to say there was a 666 on his head !!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Career criminals can sometimes be very savvy about the law, they watch and read about trials a lot, and sometimes know all the little laws by heart (such as drug laws). It's like how if you were into stocks you'd be interested in all things to do with the stockmarket.

I think the main issue is how Decco was so wrong when he sounded like he knew exactly what he was talking about. Any ordinary person knows the murder/manslaughter case would be thrown out and a verdict of self-defence ruled automatically. Vivienne even has the marks to prove it, Zumo has a bash over the head. Paddy wanted for murder. There's no evidence or reason to think otherwise, two witnesses saying the opposite, anything else is pure conjecture and speculation. Reasonable doubt? It's ridiculous.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

when Vivienne was having her little heart to heart with Paddys dead body and she leaned over him, stroking his head she said "Oh my God" i thought she was going to say there was a 666 on his head !!!

I thought that Paddy, given his rather healthy looking complexion, was going to open his eyes and say "I'am not dead, I feel happy"

fkuc fluc fkcu.
    now the wife has turned it on +1 as she missed it earlier.

I am off for a walk.

say hello to Zumo, Deco and the killer if you see them out and about

I thought that Paddy, given his rather healthy looking complexion, was going to open his eyes and say "I'am not dead, I feel happy"

Yes I was expecting him to still be alive too despite Viv a nurse checking for a pulse :o

Be great if he been alive and had killed Viv and then died himself and the Bishops kids returned to dead parents :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

so in walk the fuzz, and the conversation with Viv carries on as if it was perfectly normal to leave a self confessed killer with the murder weapon in her hand?

if that was me it would be "ON THE FLOOR - NOW GODDAMMIT!" :cool:

• Advertisement

say hello to Zumo, Deco and the killer if you see them out and about

I missed last night, why did Stephen kill him?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement