Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 TOMJONESsings

Also Zumo devastated one minute by his fathers death is next minute offering to chop his body up and remove him from the house in pieces. I thought this was ridiculous but WAY ott for an evening soap.

Pity Zumo was not the cook in the Hungry Pig. He could have stored Paddy's body in the deep freeze and over time fed Paddy to the punters in Bob's superior burgers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Pity Zumo was not the cook in the Hungry Pig. He could have stored Paddy's body in the deep freeze and over time fed Paddy to the punters in Bob's superior burgers.

If that was the case, I'd be steering well clear of the meatballs in the Hungry Pig :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 14 bertbliss

Zumo could make specialty pies and Bob would save on food costs while emulating the notorious Mrs. Lovett's pie shop.

soaps-fair-city-071113-1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

July Rain wrote: »
    It's funny how all of a sudden decco thought paddy was great, he seemed to have forgotten the beating he got from him last week

Despite the beating he wouldn't have wished his father dead

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Viv treated Zumo like he had just been slightly concussed during a Gaelic Football match :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 14 bertbliss

Hitchens wrote: »
    Viv treated Zumo like he had just been slightly concussed during a Gaelic Football match :D

Paddy gave Zumo quite a wallop with the baseball bat over his head. This would have killed most normal humans but not Zumo. He revived shortly after the blow and began plotting and scheming on how to dispose of Paddy's mortal remains. Registered nurse Vivienne aware of the super human powers possessed by Zumo did not even think about seeking medical attention for Zumo.

bertbliss wrote: »
    Paddy gave Zumo quite a wallop with the baseball bat over his head. This would have killed most normal humans but not Zumo. He revived shortly after the blow and began plotting and scheming on how to dispose of Paddy's mortal remains. Registered nurse Vivienne aware of the super human powers possessed by Zumo did not even think about seeking medical attention for Zumo.
    "Don't make me angry Paddy Daddy........you wouldn't like me when I'm angry!" :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Bill1709

Vahevala wrote: »
    Eileen comes home for it and will be back next week.

I know I may be biased but I loved last nights episode and it was one of the best ones of Fair City and most people on my facebook & twitter seemed to love it too so I was a bit shocked when I read the posts here! :eek:

Fair City is really on top form at the moment!

why would you be "biased"?!

Vivienne? Charolette? Is that you?!

Wonder will Eileen and Dennis make it home for funeral?

dennis cannot come home hes on the run :rolleyes:

he could arrive in a burka? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

He is still hanging around Dublin with Damo and Ivor :P

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

he could arrive in a burka? ;)

Not beyond the bounds of possibility. Didn't he sneak back as Santy one time?

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

Eileen comes home for it and will be back next week.

I know I may be biased but I loved last nights episode and it was one of the best ones of Fair City and most people on my facebook & twitter seemed to love it too so I was a bit shocked when I read the posts here! :eek:

Hooray, I'm not alone! And yes, just out of interest, what makes you biased? You're not Val are you VaheVALa??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

dixiedan wrote: »
    Not beyond the bounds of possibility. Didn't he sneak back as Santy one time?

He could sneak back as an undertaker this time.

Do the Bishop clan really expect Charlott to be able to keep schtum about what happened Daddy Paddy ? A bit unrealistic , but then again unrealism is a hallmark of FC :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,994 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

We're Zumo and Charlotte SITTING on top of Paddys body in the sofa (without blood stains anywhere?) when the cops came in?

I could replay on the player, but would rather someone who saw it tells me!

It was a great storyline. Not without its faults, but riveting viewing. As someone else said, gives the UK soaps a good run for their money IMV at the mo.

We're Zumo and Charlotte SITTING on top of Paddys body in the sofa (without blood stains anywhere?) when the cops came in?

I could replay on the player, but would rather someone who saw it tells me!

It was a great storyline. Not without its faults, but riveting viewing. As someone else said, gives the UK soaps a good run for their money IMV at the mo.

not sure now, but I think they hid him behind the sofa :rolleyes:

thursdays night fair city was the 2nd most watched tv show this year in ireland so far

635,000 people watch paddy death

number 1 was love/hate with 970,000

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,994 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

dixiedan wrote: »
    not sure now, but I think they hid him behind the sofa :rolleyes:

Ah here... No way!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

thursdays night fair city was the 2nd most watched tv show this year in ireland so far

But would all those people own to watching it like they do with Love Hate?
    No chance, only us brave souls . :)

• Advertisement

you thought fair city death was bad watch tonights eastenders it was worse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Off topic discussion has been deleted.

Blanchflower has been banned for one week for going off topic

Edit: Blanchflower and TomJonesSings have been sitebanned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

That's not accurate - It attracted a good audience but it was a long way from being the second highest rating of the year ...
    THE murder of Fair City’s Paddy Bishop is set to be the second most watched programme on Irish TV this week after Love/Hate.

http://www.thestar.ie/star/killings-boost-tv-shows-ratings-35497/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

edelweis wrote: »
    Hooray, I'm not alone! And yes, just out of interest, what makes you biased? You're not Val are you VaheVALa??

Haha! I am biased because I run a Fair City Fans facebook & Twitter :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I loved the Paddy storyline for the last few months, although I thought that they would have dragged it out to be the Christmas Day episode when he got murdered.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

max life wrote: »
    I loved the Paddy storyline for the last few months, although I thought that they would have dragged it out to be the Christmas Day episode when he got murdered.

I'm glad they didn't drag it out that long. Would have been head wrecking! They might have something else interesting for Xmas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭July Rain

How do you feel about Blanchflower getting sitebanned ? I didnt mind him/her talking about Stephen at first but lately his/her posts were getting very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

How do you feel about Blanchflower getting sitebanned ? I didnt mind him/her talking about Stephen at first but lately his/her posts were getting very annoying.

I kind of doubt that this topic is in the realm of anything we can talk about ðŸ¸

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Discussing bans and infractions is against the charter.

Blanchflower was site banned for having duplicate accounts.

Now, lets get back to discussing Fair City.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Randomiser

I loved last nights episode and it was one of the best ones of Fair City and most people on my facebook & twitter seemed to love it too so I was a bit shocked when I read the posts here! :eek:

Fair City has been deadly these past few months and this Bishop storyline will go down in history as one of its greatest. I for one am very proud of our home grown soap and it has been knocking spots off all of the UK ones for a while now.

The usual naysayers on here like nothing better than to pick holes in the show, no matter what. Your Facebook page is a far better reflection of what real people think!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement