Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

gosh, the Dillon's bed is just a super single :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

Judith is able to drink a bottle of red wine every night and have several drinks in the pub most nights and sleep with a different brother every night and still work as a doctor. Dr Judy has a drink and sex addiction problem clearly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

The Dillons bedroom is awful , no wonder there's no action going on in there

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

How often does luke need to 'buy messages' he's never out of they shop

I'd throttle Paul the plonker if I was niamh

Lol at carol and Orla clothes fiasco

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I reckon Lucy is back and that's the 'haunted sound' that Pete's son is hearing :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

Karen23 wrote: »
    Its like a bedroom in a mobile home

• Registered Users Posts: 86,826 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ah ffs we finally see Carol living with Zumo and Decco and now she is kicking them out :mad:

What place is Pete and Damo doing up? Is that Pete's house he was renting?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Mad Davy Kidd

I reackon Judy has to pick Greyie sure just look at him.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Why does Niamh only ever wear black?

I really wish someone would take Viv to one side and suggest she get herself a makeover or something!

A week without Jo/Dermot/Benjamin..great!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

The Dillons bedroom is like something from the slapstick era. The bed is tiny and an insult to the good people of Ireland. I know that we are in recessionary times and all but really RTE where the hell did you drag this big toe of the bed world from? Is it any wonder that sex addict Doctor Judith needs to sleep elsewhere? Now if vegetable man Tommy had any sence he would quickly invest in the best bed that money can buy.

PS Stephen (The Best Bloody Barman Bar None) stole the show again tonight with his thespian skills shining out like a shaft of gold when all around was dark.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

PS Stephen (The Best Bloody Barman Bar None) stole the show again tonight with his thespian skills shining out like a shaft of gold when all around was dark.
    Fingers crossed that Stephen will finally take away the IFTA for - 'Best Actor in a continuing drama' at the weekend ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I reckon Lucy is back and that's the 'haunted sound' that Pete's son is hearing :eek:

thats what I thought.. she is hiding out in that building ready to return...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,057 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

do you think i'm durty caddle? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

nice_very wrote: »
    Me too, bring it on. Anything is better than the Dr Dillon farce and Paul idiot Brennan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

nice_very wrote: »

I'd say it'll be a homeless person, maybe someone Bob knows

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

What age is the actor who plays Paul? He's looking well for 50.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Temaz wrote: »
    I'd say it'll be a homeless person, maybe someone Bob knows

Maybe Barry has escaped from prison and is hiding there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Just watched Thursdays episode, what's Paul like with his Financial Times, pretentious or what? Does he think he's Eddie? Speaking of Eddie and Paul with their Financial Times, have they not heard of the digital age, they can get much more up to date financial information on their laptop, ipad etc. but then again nobody would know what financial wizards they are if hadn't got the paper in their faces...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Maybe Barry has escaped from prison and is hiding there.

Nah we would have heard that he escaped and then we would put two and two together.

vektarman wrote: »
    Just watched Thursdays episode, what's Paul like with his Financial Times, pretentious or what? Does he think he's Eddie? Speaking of Eddie and Paul with their Financial Times, have they not heard of the digital age, they can get much more up to date financial information on their laptop, ipad etc. but then again nobody would know what financial wizards they are if hadn't got the paper in their faces...

I think that is typical of Paul. All he wants is to be seen as this great businessman but in the end Wayne has more clout than him!

And I expect Paul to do a hell of a lot of showing off if the investment comes through.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

I think that is typical of Paul. All he wants is to be seen as this great businessman but in the end Wayne has more clout than him!

And I expect Paul to do a hell of a lot of showing off if the investment comes through.

Do you really think Eddie invested that money ?

Do you really think Eddie invested that money ?

What else would he have done with it? Given it to that gangster? I think that eventually Eddie will fleece everyone but it is too early yet...I am thinking that once he gets serious money such as Wayne's mum, Esther and whoever else he is after now then he will mess up or skip town.

Like everything else, his luck will run out eventually ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Lucy and Harry

Maybe he is gambling it on horses at ten to one.That is his investment.His dad was a gambler according to Val.
    He is stupid as he will be back in the big house very soon and his Mommas heart will be smashed on the floor of SPAR.The shock.!

At times recently Fair City has fallen back into their kids school play type acting they had better step it up and bring back Lucy...
    And make Neassa wear less clothes....

Maybe he is gambling it on horses at ten to one.That is his investment.His dad was a gambler according to Val.
    He is stupid as he will be back in the big house very soon and his Mommas heart will be smashed on the floor of SPAR.The shock.!

At times recently Fair City has fallen back into their kids school play type acting they had better step it up and bring back Lucy...
    And make Neassa wear less clothes....

Spring and summer are coming! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Reading between the lines I thought Eddie was supposed to be the Breifne O'Brien of Carrigstown?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

The only hope that the fool Paul has of getting his money back is for some more suckers to go into Eddies pyramid scheme. I hope the greedy tool looses it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

also what finance world is paul living in expecting a return a couple of days after he invests
    Same world where you don't sign a contract or get issued with a shares certificate.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭ladysarah

I love Fair City but theJudy, Tommy and Luke story is really turning my stomach! It is so unrealistic. I used to really like Judy but this is a crazy storyline. The other thing Paul hands over 50 or 60 k to Eddie and signs nothing and receives no paperwork! Jo and Dermot luving togeher is funny but I hope he does not take her back!

ladysarah wrote: »
    I love Fair City but theJudy, Tommy and Luke story is really turning my stomach! It is so unrealistic. I used to really like Judy but this is a crazy storyline. The other thing Paul hands over 50 or 60 k to Eddie and signs nothing and receives no paperwork! Jo and Dermot luving togeher is funny but I hope he does not take her back!

I am thinking that he will for the sake on Ben, story looks to be going that way I think.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭ladysarah

He will never be happy with her and it will effect Ben in the long term!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement