Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Bill1709

Maeve v lucy would be a sociopath matchup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

That Maeve wan is so annoying.
    Kerry Anne is fine, dont care how thick she is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

Pete will have a field day when he hears about Wayne carrying on.sanctimonious prat

I wouldnt consider kerry ann that fine to be honest. Fit body, yeah but caked with makeup and eyes popping out of her. She kind of lucks like suzanne . Not my type. And her personality and continuous body limb jerks make her even worse

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Bill1709 wrote: »
    I wouldnt consider kerry ann that fine to be honest. Fit body, yeah but caked with makeup and eyes popping out of her. She kind of lucks like suzanne . Not my type. And her personality and continuous body limb jerks make her even worse

omg Suzanne was way hotter and doesn't look like her at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

would the cops be on the ball that much to check the washing machine cycles in real life?

omg Suzanne was way hotter and doesn't look like her at all.

define hot! I really cant agree with you there!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Do people like that Kerry Anne wan actually exist?

There are more brain cells in a fly.

She must be a good actor so.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

would the cops be on the ball that much to check the washing machine cycles in real life?

I thought she was just saying that to mess with Vivienne to see would she admit it, i.e. made it up?

If i was a csi (crime scene investigator), post murder, washed linen and clothing is definitely something i would investigate. Im not sure if they could determine something that quickly.

What pissed me off is that vivienne was interviewed without any solivitor present.

• Advertisement

Hitchens wrote: »
    5622b607aa40b4a381a999b265c94eab:64661359bfcb361cfec89874a760842f;)

thats neasa, not suzanne.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

I got into an argument here years ago on whether or not Suzanne was hot. :rolleyes: I had a poll and the majority stated they didn't consider her hot. However I have a feeling her being on Fair City had a bit to do with it and they might say differently if she were in something else. It's certainly a legitimate opinion to hold.

550w_soaps_faircity_141_3.jpg

550w_fair_city_136_4.jpg

Now I'm not saying that Suzanne is some kind of superstar really hot model Neasa-standard or anything, just that she's "hot". You know, unlike Jo... Maeve... Orla most days etc. Normal hot.

I got into an argument here years ago on whether or not Suzanne was hot. :rolleyes: I had a poll and the majority stated they didn't consider her hot. However I have a feeling her being on Fair City had a bit to do with it and they might say differently if she were in something else. It's certainly a legitimate opinion to hold.

550w_soaps_faircity_141_3.jpg

550w_fair_city_136_4.jpg

Now I'm not saying that Suzanne is some kind of superstar really hot model Neasa-standard or anything, just that she's "hot". You know, unlike Jo... Maeve... Orla most days etc. Normal hot.

you are allowed consider her "hot" if you want! Dont get hung up on what other people think!

Personally, i wouldn't find her "hot" at all at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

That comment about the wedding organiser guy on TV made by Pete got me thinking; the cast make reference to Irish shows and TV personalities from time to time. Can we assume from this that RTÉ exists in the Fair City universe, and if so, what do they watch at 8pm most weeknights? Glenroe repeats?

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

Judith and Vivienne have much in common, apart from working together and being each others' only friends, they have both lost their men in extraordinary, violent circumstances within the last few weeks….. take note prospective gentlemen suitors!!!

There's a remarkable resemblance between Wayne and Maeve, don't they say people marry someone who looks like them…on that basis, they should go ahead so!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,782 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Yes, a Garda noticed a washing machine running in a suspects house during a recent murder investigation in Galway, when the clothes were removed mid cycle, they were found to be covered in the victim's blood.

light fair city spoilers more details tonight

Pressure Mounts for the bishops as the police close on paddy murder (Charlotte)

Meaeve is heartbroken (Im Not Hate Her) and is out for revenge when he finds out about Orla & Wayne affair and Caoimhe helps

Judith reveals all about Tommy & Orla

Cullum's Mother turns Up

in todays tv now magazine , I buy it every week great magazine for the soaps good read over a coffee/tea , one person writes to them to ask about fair city her name is June Coonan in Dublin

if your on this form say hello :D

she writes

I'm a big fan of Fair City Ciara O Callaghan.

I feel as if her character insist up to much in Carrigstown at the moment.

is there anything in the pipeline for Yvonne

Tv Now Replies

Actually June We Have it on good authority that Ciara O Callaghan is feature in some rather dark storylines coming up towards Christmas

So lets put two and two together shall we
    Yvonne is internet dating & we know she has a dark storyline coming so its look like as we all knew she will be rapped at Christmas by an internet date

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

That Kerry Ann one is hot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jikashi wrote: »
    That comment about the wedding organiser guy on TV made by Pete got me thinking; the cast make reference to Irish shows and TV personalities from time to time. Can we assume from this that RTÉ exists in the Fair City universe, and if so, what do they watch at 8pm most weeknights? Glenroe repeats?

Wayne on Don't Tell The Bride would be great :P

jesus Christ mondo bongo , what I am watching

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Damien pleads with Ama for one more chance

:(

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Damien pleads with Ama for one more chance

:(

he really should move on.

Its clear Ama has far too much BAGGAGE.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Sunday
    >The Bishops Say Goodbye to Carrigstown

With the Bishops planning to move to Spain, they start packing their belongings. However, it's clear that Decco is in two minds about whether to go or not. Later, Decco takes everyone by surprise by saying that he's staying. Zumo is furious as he feels that Decco is turning his back on his family, but Vivienne is proud of his drive to prove himself in business.

Later, Decco says goodbye to his family as they tearfully wish each other well. Decco is left alone in the house as the Bishops leave Carrigstown and the horror behind them for good.

Meanwhile, Orla worries about what Wayne is going to do now that Maeve's dad is dying. Wayne tries to get out of meeting with Maeve's parents, but she insists that she wants them all there. To make matters worse, Dolores emphasis how much the wedding means to Maeve's father when they get back from dinner. Later, Wayne tells a shocked Orla that he has to marry Maeve as she is vulnerable and he can't break her heart after hearing how she wants her father to walk her down the aisle. They are both resigned to the fact that Wayne is backed into a corner and is going to have to marry Maeve.

Elsewhere, in the Dowling household, Leo is feeling overwhelmed with Kerri-Ann's vivacious personality and he wonders what he's let himself in for when she places a dream catcher in the sitting room!

Tuesday
    >Wayne and Orla are caught out

Wayne and Orla are enjoying a Maeve-free day. Wayne changes his mind and decides to break up with Maeve when she returns from her parents' house. Wayne tells Orla that he loves her and it would be a mistake to marry Maeve. Their warm embrace turns to something more passionate, and before they know it, they are on the sofa kissing passionately. Orla and Wayne are so overcome that neither of them notices Maeve has arrived home early. A horrified Maeve sees them together and backs away, shocked.

At the same time, Caoimhe is stunned when Judith reveals that Tommy slept with Orla. Caoimhe wants to tackle Orla about her fling with her father, but Judith makes her promise to say nothing.

Later, Maeve tells Caoimhe how she saw Orla and Wayne together. Caoimhe seizes the opportunity to get back at Orla and she invites Maeve to stay over at hers for the evening, giving them time to formulate a revenge plan…

Meanwhile, Dolores feels sorry for Decco, who is carrying Paddy's ashes along the street with him. She comments on how the rest of the Bishops left him high and dry and just moved off to Spain, leaving him behind on his own. Charlie and Esther realise that Decco is just putting on a brave face when he takes the urn to the pub. Decco is still clearly traumatised by the whole affair. Later, a drunk Decco leaves the house and makes a pass at Caoimhe. She dismisses him, telling him that he is making a fool out of himself.

Elsewhere, the Brennans move house, while Judith offers her support when Ama enquires about returning to nursing.

Wednesday
    Maeve Plots her Revenge

A vengeful Maeve tries to act normally around Wayne and Orla. Orla insists on telling Maeve immediately, but Wayne fobs her off and says that tomorrow will be good enough as he is determined to put a stop to his sham of an engagement with her.

Maeve is busy plotting her revenge and is considering having a public humiliation engagement party to oust Wayne and Orla. However, Maeve also wants to keep Dolores out of it as she doesn't want to hurt her any further.

Meanwhile, Decco continues to struggle with his grief. Judith encourages Caoimhe to reach out to Decco despite what happened yesterday, as he's in need of a friend. Later, a concerned Caoimhe looks for Decco at Monastery Avenue. She knocks loudly at the door but receives no reply. Caoimhe is concerned as she has seen him inside but he won't answer.

Elsewhere, Damien shares Ama's excitement about her appointment with the Nursing Board later. Ama announces that she is looking for somewhere else to live. Damien is saddened as the realisation he has lost Ama for good hits home.

Also today, as the Brennans struggle to get rid of a very unwelcome houseguest, Callum faces his own dilemma.

Thursday
    >Wayne and Orla's Affair is Publicly Exposed

Maeve and Caoimhe have planned a surprise engagement party for Wayne in the Station Bar. When Orla and Wayne arrive, they are shocked to realise it is an engagement party. They resolve to end the charade right away before Maeve gets even more hurt. Wayne then insists he needs to talk to Maeve in private. He tells Maeve that he doesn't love her and he got caught along with the moment after their whirlwind romance. Maeve stuns Wayne when she reveals that she knows about Orla and saw them together in the house on Tuesday. She threatens him to get Orla into the office before she public ally humiliates them as she planned to do.

Following a showdown in the office, Wayne, Orla and Maeve face a full pub and break the news that the engagement is off. Caoimhe pushes Orla to explain the reasons behind it and she announces to all how Orla was having an affair with Wayne.

Meanwhile, Charlie expresses his concern for Decco to Esther when he tells her about his suspicions that he may be sleeping in the Community Centre, unable to face living in the house alone. Esther gently raises the issue with Decco, asking whether he is unable to face the house alone. Decco denies it.

Elsewhere, the Brennans solve their Bela problem, Callum anticipates his mother's arrival and Damien pleads with Ama for one more chance.

Oh fantastic, we lose one of the more intense characters of Paddy and get more stories with
    Maeve, Bela and Ama's Bag feat. Ama.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'm interested in seeing how everything works out for
    Decco, when the rest of the Bishops move away. Also, with so many characters leaving recently, and only Mondo and Kerri-Ann (although I hope the latter is not a permanent addition), I wonder will we see a new family or something soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,742 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Decco, when the rest of the Bishops move away. Also, with so many characters leaving recently, and only Mondo and Kerri-Ann (although I hope the latter is not a permanent addition), I wonder will we see a new family or something soon.

Well theirs a new character coming soon that might stick around.
    Callum's Mother

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Well theirs a new character coming soon that might stick around.
    Callum's Mother

Was hoping for someone better than that... ;)

With the Bishops planning to move to Spain, they start packing their belongings. However, it's clear that Decco is in two minds about whether to go or not. Later, Decco takes everyone by surprise by saying that he's staying. Zumo is furious as he feels that Decco is turning his back on his family, but Vivienne is proud of his drive to prove himself in business.

Later, Decco says goodbye to his family as they tearfully wish each other well. Decco is left alone in the house as the Bishops leave Carrigstown and the horror behind them for good.

Meanwhile, Orla worries about what Wayne is going to do now that Maeve's dad is dying. Wayne tries to get out of meeting with Maeve's parents, but she insists that she wants them all there. To make matters worse, Dolores emphasis how much the wedding means to Maeve's father when they get back from dinner. Later, Wayne tells a shocked Orla that he has to marry Maeve as she is vulnerable and he can't break her heart after hearing how she wants her father to walk her down the aisle. They are both resigned to the fact that Wayne is backed into a corner and is going to have to marry Maeve.

Elsewhere, in the Dowling household, Leo is feeling overwhelmed with Kerri-Ann's vivacious personality and he wonders what he's let himself in for when she places a dream catcher in the sitting room!

Wayne and Orla are enjoying a Maeve-free day. Wayne changes his mind and decides to break up with Maeve when she returns from her parents' house. Wayne tells Orla that he loves her and it would be a mistake to marry Maeve. Their warm embrace turns to something more passionate, and before they know it, they are on the sofa kissing passionately. Orla and Wayne are so overcome that neither of them notices Maeve has arrived home early. A horrified Maeve sees them together and backs away, shocked.

At the same time, Caoimhe is stunned when Judith reveals that Tommy slept with Orla. Caoimhe wants to tackle Orla about her fling with her father, but Judith makes her promise to say nothing.

Later, Maeve tells Caoimhe how she saw Orla and Wayne together. Caoimhe seizes the opportunity to get back at Orla and she invites Maeve to stay over at hers for the evening, giving them time to formulate a revenge plan…

Meanwhile, Dolores feels sorry for Decco, who is carrying Paddy's ashes along the street with him. She comments on how the rest of the Bishops left him high and dry and just moved off to Spain, leaving him behind on his own. Charlie and Esther realise that Decco is just putting on a brave face when he takes the urn to the pub. Decco is still clearly traumatised by the whole affair. Later, a drunk Decco leaves the house and makes a pass at Caoimhe. She dismisses him, telling him that he is making a fool out of himself.

Elsewhere, the Brennans move house, while Judith offers her support when Ama enquires about returning to nursing.

A vengeful Maeve tries to act normally around Wayne and Orla. Orla insists on telling Maeve immediately, but Wayne fobs her off and says that tomorrow will be good enough as he is determined to put a stop to his sham of an engagement with her.

Maeve is busy plotting her revenge and is considering having a public humiliation engagement party to oust Wayne and Orla. However, Maeve also wants to keep Dolores out of it as she doesn't want to hurt her any further.

Meanwhile, Decco continues to struggle with his grief. Judith encourages Caoimhe to reach out to Decco despite what happened yesterday, as he's in need of a friend. Later, a concerned Caoimhe looks for Decco at Monastery Avenue. She knocks loudly at the door but receives no reply. Caoimhe is concerned as she has seen him inside but he won't answer.

Elsewhere, Damien shares Ama's excitement about her appointment with the Nursing Board later. Ama announces that she is looking for somewhere else to live. Damien is saddened as the realisation he has lost Ama for good hits home.

Also today, as the Brennans struggle to get rid of a very unwelcome houseguest, Callum faces his own dilemma.

Maeve and Caoimhe have planned a surprise engagement party for Wayne in the Station Bar. When Orla and Wayne arrive, they are shocked to realise it is an engagement party. They resolve to end the charade right away before Maeve gets even more hurt. Wayne then insists he needs to talk to Maeve in private. He tells Maeve that he doesn't love her and he got caught along with the moment after their whirlwind romance. Maeve stuns Wayne when she reveals that she knows about Orla and saw them together in the house on Tuesday. She threatens him to get Orla into the office before she public ally humiliates them as she planned to do.

Following a showdown in the office, Wayne, Orla and Maeve face a full pub and break the news that the engagement is off. Caoimhe pushes Orla to explain the reasons behind it and she announces to all how Orla was having an affair with Wayne.

Meanwhile, Charlie expresses his concern for Decco to Esther when he tells her about his suspicions that he may be sleeping in the Community Centre, unable to face living in the house alone. Esther gently raises the issue with Decco, asking whether he is unable to face the house alone. Decco denies it.

Elsewhere, the Brennans solve their Bela problem, Callum anticipates his mother's arrival and Damien pleads with Ama for one more chance.

are the bishops really leaving for good , as long as deco stays im good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

They've been posted already.

• Advertisement

Temaz wrote: »
    They've been posted already.

I'm the official spoiler guy on here :P

I need a reason to live dammit :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement