Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Bill1709

The limb jerks in the scenes involving kerri ann and leo are going to very disturbing viewing

Kerry ann needs to go , she driving me nuts

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Kerry Ann and Leo could be a match made in heaven, two dizzy blondes :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

The Ronseal woman is back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Oh god, I hate her more than Bela Doyle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

Where are all the funny posters gone?

It's all spoilers and biatching these days. All the laughs are gone.

Come back funny posters please… this thread really needs you. And I'm not referring to the banned barman 'jokes' - just anything to keep us in good spirits over the winter… please!!!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Kerry Ann needs to go. "Weird feel about this place, I'm a Leo and he's a Leo". :mad: I feel the Lucy thing all over again.

Did Charlotte admit about the whole story in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Mr. G wrote: »

No, Bishops never admit to anything.........just ask Bob Charr-less! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

I think Kerry Ann is funny haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Mr. G wrote: »
    Kerry Ann needs to go. "Weird feel about this place, I'm a Leo and he's a Leo". :mad: I feel the Lucy thing all over again.

Haven't seen tonights yet, so don't know what happened. But I don't think Kerry Ann has got the brain to be Lucy, mark 2. Too much of an airhead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

389px-39215-grumpy-cat-no-Rwoe.jpeg

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

What they have to do is get Louise Doyle and the fella she brought back for Rita's funeral back. Mondo and Louise then meet up to discuss old times, one thing leads to another, and then Kerri Ann and Louise's fella fup off to whogivesashítistan together...

Then once Mondo and Louise are together, they can have a love triangle between Mondo and the two Doyle sisters (Has no one else noticed the chemistry between Mondo and Yvonne?), and then both Louise and Yvonne end up pregnant... drama ensues...

I'm looking for a job when I get back to Ireland, so if anyone associated with Fair City reads this, I'd gladly come on board as a storyline consultant... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭rocky1813

Did you know the actress who plays Kerri Anne used to be a playboy bunny.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

rocky1813 wrote: »

A bunny doesn't surprise me at all she has all the characteristics of a rabbit, front paws held up to her twitching nose, she's just short of hopping into scene.

It's such a cringey caricature I'm wondering if maybe she's pretending as part of the script and that she'll end up being a hitwoman (wasn't there a hit out on Mondo?) ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Pretzill wrote: »
    A bunny doesn't surprise me at all she has all the characteristics of a rabbit, front paws held up to her twitching nose, she's just short of hopping into scene.

It's such a cringey caricature I'm wondering if maybe she's pretending as part of the script and that she'll end up being a hitwoma (wasn't there a hit out on Mondo?) ;)
    Sshh, you're supposed to forget a minor little event like that, and never mention it again ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

When Keri-Ann said the Leo/leo thing occurred, I thought cool we have this dumb, quirky character. I wasn't "liking" it, but just watching with a kind of detached 'amusement' to see what would happen. Superstitious people do exist. I also thought it was interesting how Fair City were able to write an intentionally stupid character while they are kind of stupid themselves...

But then they just went and ruined it by making her completely loony toons and someone who obviously could not exist.

I agree. Loony toons is right. Keri-Ann is as dum as a post. The actor that plays her is good, but I think the storyline for them is boring.

The writers have to do something with Mondo and Keri-Ann, its not as if characters come into the soap and do nothing. This is Fair City.

Fairly obvious when you see things start: Paddy for instance, when he started abusing Vivienne, we all knew it was enevitable what was going to happen. That storyline was quite good though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Who?

I want a two hander episode with leo and Kerry ann , might aswell throw Yvonne in also she would kill herself before the end of the episode lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Don't know whether or not it is my tv set, but the whites of Kerri Ann's eyes look enormous, compared to all the other actors.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

rocky1813 wrote: »

wait what?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dolly's love for Maeve is annoying, is she really worth nearly a million quid :rolleyes:

Kerri Ann has to hold her hands up all the time - her nail varnish has to dry for goodness sake!!

Eileen is back again lads. No messing here.

"MY son! I'm not going to spit on his grave"

What are the Fair City writers at? Wayne looks like a complete idiot, he was engaged to Lucy earlier this year, then he proposed to Maeve and now Orla :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What is with Decco's hair, did he get a perm?

Wayne loves marriage, he is the marrying man :P

I'd never seen Granny Bishop before - she's some tough cookie - a weapon if ever there was one.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Wayne loves marriage, he is the marrying man :P
    He has no dowry so I'm out ;):pac::pac::pac::pac:

Aw Paul - finally Mr Nice Guy again, long may it last

• Advertisement

Is that the same wall paper in Orla's living-room that Roy just put up for Hayley????!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement