Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

after reading your post (going all marvel/DC here)

Paul is an anti hero :D sometimes good sometimes bad

Agreed. And you reminded me that Carrigstown needs to introduce a character that dresses like a superhero and goes around stopping crime (like a vigilante).
    I'm in Seattle at the moment and there's actually a shítload of people like that here... Would be gas to see something along those lines in Fair City. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32 trades101

I have only started to watch recently and was reading about the bishops online and in wondering why Denzo bishop didn't come back or what happened ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Denzo probably be arrested straight away.
    Nana Bishop looked good, a lot younger than she looked when she left.
    <snip>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,660 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

trades101 wrote: »
    I have only started to watch recently and was reading about the bishops online and in wondering why Denzo bishop didn't come back or what happened ?

Denzo was also involved in covering up a murder so he high tailed it to Spain.

He was back last Christmas though, because in Carraigstown all killers are allowed to return dressed as Santy just for the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Agreed. And you reminded me that Carrigstown needs to introduce a character that dresses like a superhero and goes around stopping crime (like a vigilante).
    I'm in Seattle at the moment and there's actually a shítload of people like that here... Would be gas to see something along those lines in Fair City. :D

People in Seattle dress as superheroes and stop crime??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

edelweis wrote: »
    Is that the same wall paper in Orla's living-room that Roy just put up for Hayley????!!!

That was noticed in my house as well. Not exact same i think but very close,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Denzo was also involved in covering up a murder so he high tailed it to Spain.
    Was what Barry did really a murder? Thought it was more of an accident myself which he then compounded by covering it up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

People in Seattle dress as superheroes and stop crime??

Yeah. People are crazy here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    That was noticed in my house as well. Not exact same i think but very close,

Let's get this right..........you have almost the same wallpaper as Orla in your gaff? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,199 ✭✭✭jos28

Fair play to Charlotte last night, she really played every scene brilliantly. Have to agree with Capt Negative about Paul. I can't believe he found a heart and seemed genuinely concerned for Charlotte. The bishops have all been excellent throughout the Paddy storyline.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Hitchens wrote: »
    Let's get this right..........you have almost the same wallpaper as Orla in your gaff? :eek:

Ha ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

now for an extra crispy paddy slow cook for 30 minutes at 150 degrees

Everything you want to know about cremation but were afraid to ask. Temp a bit higher than 150 C :p

http://science.howstuffworks.com/cremation2.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Bill1709

Eileen bishop : "my poor boy died a painful death. He bled to death"

Dont worry Eileen, he died in record time for a stomach stab. And there wasnt a drop of blood either.

Bill1709 wrote: »
    Eileen bishop : "my poor boy died a painful death. He bled to death"

Dont worry Eileen, he died in record time for a stomach stab. And there wasnt a drop of blood either.

Zumo's head healing up nicely :)

1219275.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Kalyke

Any one else thinks Kerrie Ann sounds like Bosco??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Kerry-Ann is as daft as a box of frogs but she is growing on me. Herself and Leo belong together :D

oh dear.....................oh dear oh dear oh dear :pac:

Why is Orla wearing a high-viz dress in McCoys :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

Is Wayne going to do the right thing? Getting a bit worried now that he's going to keep Maeve on the go downstairs while seeing Orla upstairs?! Is Wayne such a wily old dog?!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Kalyke wrote: »
    Any one else thinks Kerrie Ann sounds like Bosco??

I was just thinking the same myself.

• Advertisement

Oh sorry - he's bringing her upstairs too!! Can't keep up!!

Leo is being feng shui-ed :D

I love it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

What's the next thing that will happen just before Wayne decides to tell Maeve the truth? A meteor strike? A tidal wave? Flash floods? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

good bye the bishops. they certainly wont be forgotten .

jjf1974 wrote: »
    good bye the bishops. they certainly wont be forgotten .
    I want Decco and Zumo to stay :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭endakenny

The Bishop family storyline is being wrapped up nicely. The DPP's decision not to prosecute is plausible because Charlotte saying that Paddy had been stabbed before being told so could be explained away as an assumption. After all, the use of a knife in self-defence is common in domestic violence cases. Furthermore, it wouldn't be in Charlotte's best interests to put her in the witness box.

Surely they are not writing the whole Bishop family out of the story? I don't read the spoilers but there'd be such a hole in the whole soap if the Bishops go…. and I agree with MrsD007 but I want them all to stay…are they going or not?

thank god for rte +1 emmerdale part 2 was on at 8pm :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Was it my imagination or did Leo's walls change from a cold lilac colour to a nice warm blue colour ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 218 ✭✭kinkygirl

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I want Decco and Zumo to stay :(

I really hope this planned move to Spain doesn't happen. FC wouldn't be the same without the Bishop's. Give Bella, Charlie and Maeve a one way ticket...but not Zumo and co. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement