Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Don't ya just love Caoimhe though...sh!t stirrer of the first degree! Looking forward to tomorrows to see what she has in store.

Where's Tommy Dillon these times? And where is Doc ("Hiyaaa!") Dillon living now?

To look at the way Niamh is going on about the house, you'd think she bought an 8 bed mansion on Killiney Hill!

I wonder what was Decco doing skulking about in the Center when Chawlie was locking up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Zed Bank

Most of the actors on Fair City are just picked up from drama schools around the country. Alot of them have jobs outside Fair City.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Jikashi wrote: »
    That's exactly what I was thinking. I haven't seen any non-decorative urns so I didn't want to offend anyone, but surely the Fair City prop department didn't just spraypaint a large coffee jar black?

I wouldn't put it past them. Don't forget, Judith and Tommy, and Paddy and Vivienne had been sharing the same bedroom.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

I wouldn't put it past them. Don't forget, Judith and Tommy, and Paddy and Vivienne had been sharing the same bedroom.

A foursome? Hey, whatever floats their boats. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

So Ama wants to become a "ness"! Most be some new occupation!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

Is Orla that stupid that she doesn't realise Maeve might know about her and Wayne? And he's worse she was practically snarling at him when she was talking about 'getting back together'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

dixiedan wrote: »
    I wonder what was Decco doing skulking about in the Center when Chawlie was locking up?

from the spoilers it seems
    he is sleeping there as he cant cope with being in the house alone

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Again why didn't Eileen take Paddy's ashes?

Bill1709 wrote: »
    The reason behind the damo beardgate farce is probably due to the fact fair city film ALL their pub scenes on a Thursday of the week. That is the only day the likes of stephen he who shall not be named has to go in to film.

I havent been following all damos scenes this week but perhaps he shaved after thursday.

fixed that for ya ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Again why didn't Eileen take Paddy's ashes?

she hasn't finished Angela's ashes yet :D

...coat

• Advertisement

half of team wave is on the today show with daithioshea and mrs deasy rte1 now (4.30pm)

she didnt appear until 5.20 but there was a spoiler clip of tonights ep, wont be great by the looks of it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

dixiedan wrote: »
    And where is Doc ("Hiyaaa!") Dillon living now?

Sharing with Caoimhe.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Fair City spent €160,000 over three years on clothes :eek::eek::eek:

Yvonne has expensive taste, it is Karen Millen all the way for her, no wonder poor Maeve has been forced to wear that awful coat and scarf most of the time.

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/fair-city-spends-over-160k-on-clothing-allowance-29755349.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Bela is some annoying gooseberry.

Niamh is looking great.

team wayla?
    team orne?

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    Bela is some annoying gooseberry.

Niamh is looking great.

Bella Doyle. annoying the viewers and now annoying the characters,think its time hes replaced with a bell.

Sean has it bad for Maeve

Where is Cas and Pete?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

This should become a running gag, that whenever a couple are about to get intimate, there's a 50% chance that a previously silent Bela reveals he's in the room, no matter how unlikely the scenario

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭technocrat

How and when did Judith find out about Tommy & Orla?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

MrsD007 wrote: »

Yvonne has expensive taste, it is Karen Millen all the way for her, no wonder poor Maeve has been forced to wear that awful coat and scarf most of the time.

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/fair-city-spends-over-160k-on-clothing-allowance-29755349.html

They should get their clothes in The Helping Hand from now on. I'm sure Dolores could kit them out for €1.60 and they'd still have enough left over for a bag of Tayto's in the Spar.

• Advertisement

Did Dolores give up her job in Spar, who is manager there now Val is gone and Sean only seems to be working at The Station?

MrsD007 wrote: »

what the hell invest that money into soap stories :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Looks like I might have been a bit premature getting my TEAM WAVE tattoo yesterday :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Devildoll84

Just watched FC on the RTE Player. Have to say I couldn't muster one ounce of sympathy for the chronically badly acted and annoying Maeve. If Dolores is so feckin' fond of her, why doesn't she marry her herself? After all, Wayne's private life is none of hers now.
    BTW, can anyone else see Ama moving in with Decco? She wants to move out of Damo's and he has plenty of room... Maybe a possible romance? Then again, I might be way off the mark; I was wrong about Orla and Dermot.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,769 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

technocrat wrote: »
    How and when did Judith find out about Tommy & Orla?
    Tommy told her, can't remember when exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Pretty soon after it happened. Tommy skipped out on Luke's funeral. Judith was moaning about it and Tommy told her where he'd been.

No wonder no one remembers - viewers were probably so sick of the Tommy/Luke/Judith triangle that they mentally switched off whenever that storyline had another scene. :pac:

Skid X wrote: »
    Looks like I might have been a bit premature getting my TEAM WAVE tattoo yesterday :(

team wave give me strength

cannot wait till Maeve leaves with that stupid pout she does with her face

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Crap episode, I was expecting a big show down, Dallas style hair pulling or a least a bit of an attempt at a few slaps but nothing. Still seeing Wayne finally dump Maeve after how many attempts was great, I've been waiting weeks for that.

And the fecking cheek of Bela making a copy of the Brennans key...weirdo or what.

padd b1975 wrote: »

Has Tommy gone back to Kilkenny or to rehab?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Has Tommy gone back to Kilkenny or to rehab?

Might be gone to see aunt kitty.Aunt kitty should have some say in the future of the station sense she paid for it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement