Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options
1237238239240241243»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Can the poll be removed from our screens now please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Jasus Callum's mother must have been young when she had him. She could pass for his sister.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    Jasus Callum's mother must have been young when she had him. She could pass for his sister.

Ridiculous casting. According to her agent, Rachel Pilkington can play age ranges from 25 to 35.

http://www.actorsandmovers.com/cvs/Rachel%20Pilkington.doc

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

Ridiculous casting. According to her agent, Rachel Pilkington can play age ranges from 25 to 35.

http://www.actorsandmovers.com/cvs/Rachel%20Pilkington.doc

That actress looks fab for her age, another google trawl gives her age as 42. Which makes her having been about 24 when she had Callum if he's 18. Good on her.

I give Wayne and Orla a wet week - they're claustrophobic already - yikes - they need their space already … yikes!!!

Writers, please, PLEASE don't make Orla a clingy bunnyboiler, Wayne has already conveniently/smugly referred to her as a "Wayne Hog" - a phrase accredited to Sean -his new bestie. Now we have Wayne quaking as he asks her permission to watch footie with the lads. Such stereotyping reminds me of the feeling of fingernails dragging across a blackboard…….!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

walshb wrote: »
    Anyone still think that Niamh isn't the Carlsberg wife? Or Carlsberg stepmother?

all i said is that paul shouldnt feel guilty for having children from previous relationships, which people seem to be claiming.

She is a motherly individual though, if thats what you mean! Lets hope rachel doesnt hear of her past affair with her teacher / murderer of her mate ! She may not be such a "perfect" stepmum then!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=criYNyAL658

Turns out she was pregnant after all!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

Good man Stephen he who shall not be namedmultitasking there. pulling pints and holding the door for wayner

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,242 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I like Calum's hair. It's distinct. He looks like Puk from Glee. Makes him look a lot harder!

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=criYNyAL658

Turns out she was pregnant after all!!!

I expected yer man to get up and do the dance

• Registered Users Posts: 16,544 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I like Calum's hair. It's distinct. He looks like Puk from Glee. Makes him look a lot harder!

Well it's definately that all right, as for making him look "harder", he looks like he weighs about as much as a wet blanket so wouldn't think he was really a tough guy to start with.

His mammy is a nice bit of eye candy though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

edelweis wrote: »
    That actress looks fab for her age, another google trawl gives her age as 42. Which makes her having been about 24 when she had Callum if he's 18. Good on her.

I give Wayne and Orla a wet week - they're claustrophobic already - yikes - they need their space already … yikes!!!

Writers, please, PLEASE don't make Orla a clingy bunnyboiler, Wayne has already conveniently/smugly referred to her as a "Wayne Hog" - a phrase accredited to Sean -his new bestie. Now we have Wayne quaking as he asks her permission to watch footie with the lads. Such stereotyping reminds me of the feeling of fingernails dragging across a blackboard…….!!

Totally agree about this "Wayne Hog " stuff - ridiculous. Sean only found out about Wayne and Orla last Thursday with the rest of Carrigstown bar Damien. That only leaves four nights between then and Tues morning when Sean supposedly texted Wayne. As Sean and Wayne work in bars it's really stretching credulity that any if them were off work the same night anyway! !! How stupid do they think we are? ??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Temaz wrote: »
    Orla, just stop with the mousey smile and kooky act, and please stop trying to channel Jennifer Aniston. You are not fit to scrub her floors and piss in her bins.

Totally agree, her meeky expressions are so annoying, but love to give her a slap across the face and tell her to cop on. So annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭earlytobed

leahyl wrote: »
    Who's the guy that's buying the station? I know his face from something else
    guard in Mario Rosenstock show

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

earlytobed wrote: »
    guard in Mario Rosenstock show

Ok don't watch that so that's not where I know him from! Maybe he just has a familiar face

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

I'm loving Callum's Ma. Great to see a new charachter introduced who can actually act (as apposed to your man in the station) hope she sticks around reckon they could really develop her character,say she could give Yvonne Doyle a run for her money.
    Feel sorry for Niamh though she's going to destroy everything :-D

what's with Sean hogging Wayne crap ?

that new guy Dan is a poor actor also

fair city screen tested this guy ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement