Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

no-one talking about that girl that was sleeping in the office ?

it looks like Doug knows her, he handed her the backpack fairly lively to get rid of her.

what's the betting she'll be fostered by Dolly? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Lucy and Harry

No way will Wayne allow another stray to get their hands on his inheritance from lolly dolly

Hitchens wrote: »
    it looks like Doug knows her, he handed her the backpack fairly lively to get rid of her.

what's the betting she'll be fostered by Dolly? ;)

:mad: followed by she after your money ma (wayne)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

she looked eastern european to me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Seriously: Jo. How is Dermish still living with her? How are Fair City still employing her? How is she an actress? How have I gone from never watching Fair City to knowing the names of the characters even though I know the acting is horrific??

So many questions, so few logical answers... time to re-evaluate my life!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Neassa played the girlfriend of the garage owners son whom elmo battered in johnboys apartment!!

Spotted that last night and she looked very well too ! The priest who said Robbie's anniversary house in Mary's house was none other than Fair City's Dominic - and not a sambo in sight !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

I thought when Doug came back, he was going to be like Sam(as in Emmerdale) or Kirk (as in Coronation St.). But maybe not.

I remember something too from a few years back when he used to run with the Bishops, so to speak, and was terrorising Dolly. Is that all forgotten about too??

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

I remember something too from a few years back when he used to run with the Bishops, so to speak, and was terrorising Dolly. Is that all forgotten about too??

Mark Halpin gave him a hard time about that before they became friends. Doug is more easily led than anything.

nice_very wrote: »
    she looked eastern european to me
    soaps-fair-city-130213-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 86,826 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

FFS how much more of Judy and her men :mad:

Yes Jo you did start all this with your affair :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

the way Blackie shut his eyes tight while kissing Judy you'd think she had halitosis :D

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭a0ifee

why does judith always talk like she's asking a question?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Hitchens wrote: »
    the way Blackie shut his eyes tight while kissing Judy you'd think she had halitosis :D

He told her she had acute halitosis and she said "thank you very much"! Some doctor!:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Dermot is really deluded if he thinks he is going to get back with Maeve!

Noticed Jo wearing the ashes for Ash Wednesday (Maeve too). I wonder did Jo go to confessions and confess her fornication with Tommy ;)

Dermot is really deluded if he thinks he is going to get back with Maeve!

Noticed Jo wearing the ashes for Ash Wednesday (Maeve too). I wonder did Jo go to confessions and confess her fornication with Tommy ;)

Jo's ashes were very Bertie Ahernish :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 216 ✭✭Geri Male

the deaf-mute freak I like to call her.

Jo - ASS!

cofy wrote: »
    The actress who plays Maeve looked WOW at the IFTA's last night http://entertainment.ie/photos/IFTAs-Red-Carpet-2013/3850.htm#!img=115

MEH.

She's now using that photo as her profile Facebook pic.
    I see she's friends with the actress who plays Jo.

Geri Male wrote: »

MEH.

She's now using that photo as her profile Facebook pic.
    I see she's friends with the actress who plays Jo.

It's not at all weird that you know that...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

So the whole Dillon clan had to go to the Station in order to use Skype and "Derv" specifically asks Nessa if she's in the Station 'cos she wants to call on Skype.
    What's wrong with Tommy's laptop and their home broadband? Very daft. :confused:

• Advertisement

Meangadh wrote: »
    It's not at all weird that you know that...

Public profile. Anyone can see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Hey Pete!!

Divorce your first wife before booking wedding venues.

Good man.

Geri Male wrote: »
    Public profile. Anyone can see it.

Yeah but did you go looking for it? That's the kinda weird part! Although if I was on tv I don't think I'd leave my profile public... actually feck that, why does anyone leave their profile public??

Anyhoo, that's neither here nor there- they really need to put this whole Judith and Greyie thing to bed (ahem), talk about dragging the sheeite out of a storyline!

paul and niamh own a block of flats right ? worth 1 million plus

nessa & caiomhe are there tennets

stupid story with paul do they think were stupid or did they just forget

and that guy worked in the doctors office was also a tenent

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

Juudish, pished again tonight btw, is a graduate of the Articulated Eyebrows and Defiantly Splayed Hands School of Acting. Greyie went there too. That's actually where they first met. He uses the Big Stare and the Eyes Tight Shut technique,and occasionally the Full Flared Nostril, of which he is an acclaimed virtuouso. Thankfully they are now too old to have kids together- their baby Dillon-thespians constantly sighing loudly, raising eyebrows, opening and closing eyes and fists dramatically, and probably drinking too much too, would be too 'dark' for evening TV. It was hilarious when it was suggested by Luke, on being questioned by Juudish's eyebrows and splayed hands, about how Kitty would accept it all, that Kitty, (presumably his and Tommy's mother) won't have any bother at all accepting the arrangement, sure doesn't she consider Juudish like her own daughter. She'll only be delighted!! So that's really keeping it in the family - Cork style!!!! Sure they could start a new series: "Brothers and Sisters'" like the USA drama, but x-rated and set in Cork!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭spanishgem

I saw Caddle in coppers last night! Shes lovely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Noticed Jo wearing the ashes for Ash Wednesday (Maeve too). go to ;/QUOTE]

A garda caught me speeding yesterday but he decided to let me off, he said it was a fast day....

sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Lucy and Harry

Maeve looks young enough to be Dermots daughter when she stands near him.And he looks like he has assbergers like that other guy had when he tries to talk to her.Very awkward relationship if I do say so myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Maeve looks young enough to be Dermots daughter when she stands near him.And he looks like he has assbergers like that other guy had when he tries to talk to her.Very awkward relationship if I do say so myself.

The way he is following her around is just creepy now. I presume they get back together? Can't see the point of her being in the show unless they do.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement