Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,056 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

paul and niamh own a block of flats right ? worth 1 million plus

nessa & caiomhe are there tennets

stupid story with paul do they think were stupid or did they just forget

and that guy worked in the doctors office was also a tenent
    there's been a property crash yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Lucy and Harry

Barry is making some amount of cash renting his house out to Val also.
    At this rate he will be out of jail soon.There is no way we would not have had a trial by now.Is he in Guantanamo bay or something.Not even a trial just lock him up years and forget it ever happened.
    Surely they all would have had to go to court and admit they accused him of molesting kids and he was innocent.And then he was afraid to go to the cops when the accident happened.He could have blamed the idiot Bishop who fled to Spain.Bring back Barry or some other actor playing his role.

And Juicy Lucy just goes missing.There is no way a woman that obsessed would not come back by now and kidnap Dolly and tie her to a chair with a mommy sticker stuck on her chest.

Something is not right about Fair City.They just do not tie their story's in.I mean any self respecting husband would have bashed the head off Luke by now instead of just trading sly remarks.

And the nutty Dillon girl who wants to travel Canada with no money where is she?Surely she should be back by now!!!!
    No one worrys about her!!!
    And Tommy the ram never asks why his son born and raised in Killkenny has a different sounding accent to the rest of the family??
    I smell something fishy and for once it is not my knickers folks...

RANT OVER (yes I got no valentines cards)

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭a0ifee

didnt Ben write the cards? can they not tell the writing of a child..

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

So Benjamin has adult handwriting..?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Nice subtle advert for Spar's meals there from Jo ;)

• Advertisement

Subtle as a brick, just like Jo...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Unfair dismissal there Judith.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Shamrock21

3 clicks of a button and €50,000 changes accounts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

this homeless foreign one & doug's storyline is so stupid, s#ite acting

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

I wish the Dillons would pish off already.

Apart from Neasa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

What will happen with Paul and the money? I presume it will all fall through somehow?

Paul, last of the big spenders...

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭a0ifee

God this is the most cringy-worthy episode
    also ben is the creepiest child

a0ifee wrote: »
    God this is the most cringy-worthy episode
    also ben is the creepiest child

So true on all counts...:D

Judith with those "Take me Tommy" eyes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

I feel sick :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

That was like walking in on your parents having a shag...I feel like I need to wash my eyeballs now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Anyone spot the fella in the horrendous blue bubble jacket standing like a statue in front of Damo and Pete as the lift opened?

Must have been a good 5 seconds before the director gave him the cue..

Bah Gawd!!!!! Not Ray and Viv!

Also whats the story with the homeless girl? Dublin sounds more like Durban in the 1980's..

Ps. The scene with Tommy and Judith was sick!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Dermish and Jo get a card written by a six year old and think they sent it to each other. That is beyond STUPID.

Judish and Tommy getting it on. That was beyond GROSS.

Dolly and Wayne.Paul and Niamh and maybe even the old woman who does the slimfast diet will all put all their money into Eddie and his gambles and lose it all.They will be all on skid row I bet.He is just making them think they have won cash then the gambler always returns and greed makes them.He will end up in Jail with Barry in Guantanamo bay in orange jump suits.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Shamrock21

eviltwin wrote: »
    That was like walking in on your parents having a shag...I feel like I need to wash my eyeballs now.
    Very true but I'm afraid I'm going to report you as I was warned about similar comments last week and the rules must be consistent for all.

• Advertisement

Tommy and Judith are married they can have a smooch I have the show recorded I may take back what I am saying later

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

So true on all counts...:D

Judith with those "Take me Tommy" eyes...

Judy likes it rough :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Its so wrong! I honsetly thought he was going to rape her but then the durty bitch gets into it!

Dunny wrote: »
    Its so wrong! I honsetly thought he was going to rape her but then the durty bitch gets into it!

How can the actress face her friends, family and neighbours after tonight's vile performance/script..?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 401 ✭✭Leinsterr

I honestly thought Judith was gonna get raped. Maybe she just likes it rough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

Just wait till tomorrow when she wants Luke again and he roughs her up insteada Tommy. We'll have Fifty Shades of Greyie... :/

9404D3A246C84CA4AF8682361361E5DF-0000344390-0003162612-00457L-EFB172C7090C41CEA6273383362DFAA3.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

What was said at the very end when Luke was standing at the door, or wherever he was.... got such a coughing fit from the flu that I drowned out the telly :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

twirlagig wrote: »
    What was said at the very end when Luke was standing at the door, or wherever he was.... got such a coughing fit from the flu that I drowned out the telly :(

Tommy said, "Adios Blackie, if you ever come back, you'll be pushin' up da daisies." ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

"my wife won't be joining you tonight, keep packing, there's nothing here for you" exit stage right!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 216 ✭✭Geri Male

Meangadh wrote: »
    Yeah but did you go looking for it? That's the kinda weird part! Although if I was on tv I don't think I'd leave my profile public... actually feck that, why does anyone leave their profile public??

We have three mutual friends so she came up as a suggested friend. *Shudder*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement