Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Jane Eyre wrote: »
    If Dolores and Wayne own the majority of the garage, can't they just oust Paul?

Wayne made a deal with Paul that they would work together. Wasn't really a deal as Paul remember spoke about taking over the garage and that Wayne wasn't wise enough.

I'm for Wayne really. Paul is an asshole.

cofy wrote: »
    Did Paul not get Wayne to sign a contract saying that he knew that Paul was using garage funds for the investment?

Yes he did. That's the thing. But there's no evidence that Wayne was told it was given half the funds (I think). I'm sick of the Paul and wayne thing now though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'd love to see Paul in jail and Niamh get with Wayne :p

I'd love to see Paul and Wayne get with each other IN jail.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Jo looked at a photo of her late father.

The groutch also played the part of Grandad Bowen in Fair City's first series (1989-1990). The actress who played Dr Bowen returned a few years later as Seamus Mannion's wife.

Same actor, different character is annoying.

Is Dermot sleeping in Father Ted's bedroom?

VlAwTmtMLVFmdkUx_o_father-ted---the-beast.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Indeed yes, it looks that way. The question is who is the other bed for? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,823 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dermot should move into the pub with Orla :P

I wanna see Paul get a smack and also thrown in jail

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Instead of looking up holidays in the Maldives would Paul not be better off looking up Hair Restoration Clinic Blackrock? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

Why does Wayne go running to his Mammy all the time? He must be 40, and not 4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭chimmy chonga

Why is Niamh always wearing the same black clothes? After she got the 500k she went shopping but didn't buy new clothes ! can't believe that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

all us Irishmen do that ...it's our default setting :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

When Dermot came home, I thought for a second he was wearing a multi-coloured coat the way the glass from the front door reflected on his rain coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

Instead of looking up holidays in the Maldives would Paul not be better off looking up Hair Restoration Clinic Blackrock? :rolleyes:

I've seen him in Blackrock, he had big sunglasses on and it was raining, so he either thinks he's famous or he didn't want to be seen going to the clinic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

padd b1975 wrote: »
    When Dermot came home, I thought for a second he was wearing a multi-coloured coat the way the glass from the front door reflected on his rain coat.

It was an easy mistake to mistake. If I had Jo alternately mauling and shrieking at me, I might run away to join the circus too.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,056 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

ah here....pauls a role model for us baldies leave ih out!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,056 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

i laughed when wayne had the brain wave to get his ma to sue paul, as the first words out his mouth were "I'LL GET ME MA........(to take the case)

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Shamrock21

Christy's sex face looks great!

jesus christ :eek: my dad said that last night also

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Shamrock21 wrote: »
    Christy's sex face looks great!

He looks like something from Shaun of the Dead :eek:

Doesn't Delores have to agree to an investment by paul, remember before when she invested to be the majority shareholder. Could anyone confirm this?

• Advertisement

Did that shower of professional victims on Global Village write the refugee storyline? "the irish people, they treat me like slave"... Jesus H Christ...

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭peewee_44

I hope Wayne and Delores go bust. Only coz Wayne is a creep

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

I don't know why Esther, Eddie, Niamh and Dermish bother paying rent for an office when they have the Spar. And would Ama ever say "thank you" to anyone, ever....??? She's such a pain. Cas is class tho!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

promotion of the grabenning grrrrrrrrrrrrr would'nt expect anything less than govt promotion from rte, I wonder what Stephen would say?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Shamrock21

That big nose creep sucking away on his straw in the Hungry Pig!!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 averageperson

It amazes me how FC take on a token 'ethnic' character every now and again, use the character in a race-related plot line and then...the character disappears. The show is set in present day Dublin, but you'd find more black actors on 'heartbeat'.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,823 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jo didnt think of Ben's happiness when she was trying Tommy Dillion's organic produce :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

did Orla ask Dermot to move in with her? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

How long has Jo been wearing that top and(very ugly) skirt. I know she changes into the T shirt for work but she never looks clean to me..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 averageperson

'How often do you get to see Oisín?'

Wha? I don't recall Paul ever even mentioning an Oisín...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement