Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

endakenny wrote: »
    His website is under construction.
    http://garywhitedeer.com/

He's not finished writing his back story yet.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

endakenny wrote: »
    I learned from the closing credits that Gary White Deer, obviously, played himself. His website is under construction.

http://garywhitedeer.com/
    He must have tried to get on the late late show to sell his book but had to settle for this instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Chief Bromden :D

• Registered Users Posts: 56,425 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Listening to Don Baker (Flynn) straining to be so clear with his words is pathetic. It comes across as so forced. Even pronouncing his 'ings' at the end of words. Not at all realistic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,056 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I missed it last night...i take it all 10 storylines moved forward by 2 seconds and when i tune in tomorrow night i actually missed nothing...last i saw was paul acting like an unbelievable asshole

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Last few episodes have been very short once you fast forward through all this Cass is an Indian guff.

"What could be more important to spend the afternoon doing?" Um, trying to get a job in this economy perhaps? They didn't even need to lie.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭wordsmithi

FC is not doing anything for me at the moment. Couldn't care less if I missed an episode because there are no interesting or exciting plots. The Eddie story has been going on for yonks and it is as predictable as could be...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. A teeny bit of edge of the seat stuff is badly needed and a.s.a.p.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

FC is pissing me off atm, Ben, the homeless girl & Eddie are all pissing me off. l couldn't care less that the child is wetting is bed.

Wheres Yvonne?? Bring back louis, carol & loopy lucy l say!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

I know everyone was sick of the Dillons ridiculous love triangle storyline but have they just vanished into thin air ?

How can a storyline be so prominent and then just forgotten about ?

Is the only answer '' It's Fair City ''

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

I just can't see where the Choctaw Indian or the Ama storyline is going, unless Ama and Gary Whitedear became separated when she was a baby when she was kidnapped from a reservation and ended up in Zambia, meanwhile Gary has been searching the planet for his long lost daughter, he then gets a tip that she's now in Carraigtown so with the help of Chief Sitting Bull Cass he knows he's hot on the trail, except he doesn't know what she now looks like and they're heart-rendingly within inches of each other without knowing it....it's a slow day folks...:)

Don Baker is doing alright!! He looks like a real paranoid dangerous criminal...granted his lines are poor enough

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Quailty is shocking but heres Don on naked camera

• Registered Users Posts: 86,823 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Eddie
    frames Sean for Christy's attack and the robbery
    next week

Karen23 wrote: »
    I know everyone was sick of the Dillons ridiculous love triangle storyline but have they just vanished into thin air ?

How can a storyline be so prominent and then just forgotten about ?

Is the only answer '' It's Fair City ''
    Karen....
    you will be happy to know they will be back in the next few weeks even duller than ever

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Loved the bit on Fair City on Republic of Telly last nite.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 401 ✭✭Leinsterr

Oh god the disgustingtons are back :(

Collie needs a bigger jacket and acting lessons

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭kilkenny12

"Fiachra's mum's corr broke down" Jesus focking christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

"Lunch will be ready in forty minutes, I was going to run you a hot bath while you're waiting" - busy day as usual for a local GP - hello??? What planet etc etc .... must be same one that Tommy does his horticulture on....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Deco's eye and face are fascinating, it has changed about three times in the show tonight, great make up continuity RTE

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭annapanna

Big elephant in the room. That would be Vivienne!

Is the elephant in the room Vivo Bishop :p

Stop Liz that is cruel :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 401 ✭✭Leinsterr

Judith: "It's like there's an elephant vivienne in the room"

So, the great plan is to rob spar. Good one Buzzard.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Robbing a shop thats right across the road from where you live, your mother works there and is in a relationship with the owner.

Genius.

Reminds me of the time years ago in Corrie when Jack Duckworth joined a dating agency behind Vera's back.

Instead of bring his date to any of the thousands of pubs in Manchester, he brought her to the Rovers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

great to see Collie back. A cult figure.

Collie makes Decco look like a puppy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

I hate alll the underworld stuff with Collie, Flynn and the Bishops. I just turn it off when they appear. Are we expected to enjoy this for entertainment, Decco getting beaten up with blood streaming from his face and now wondering when the same thing is going to happen to Eddie. We get enough of this type of thing in the papers and on the news. We don't need to sit down at night and watch it as entertainment on a family soap. What message does this give to young people growing up, that this kind of thing is acceptable and good fun ????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

a very brief yet masterfully subtle performance tonight from Stephen, those who did not see him (myself included until someone said - theres Stephen) are the proof of how convincing he is.. I mean: pub scene, you would expect bar staff right? the fact that some of us didnt notice him straight away shows how good he is at his art.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement