Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

So Tommy never got the riode :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Decco and Eddie's interactions are the best thing happening on FC at the mo.

Oh, and Wayne's comedy lines: "it was the one armed man who killed my wife".

More of Wayne please. But get him a side kick / wing man.

Now would be a great time for Zumo to re appear from where ever RTE are hiding him and have a Zumo and Collie showdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Please let the Stephen love in get old soon.

First post about it was mildly amusing, the rest are just simply unfunny and a little bit tragic.

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Please let the Stephen love in get old soon.

First post about it was mildly amusing, the rest are just simply unfunny and a little bit tragic.

fair-city-actors.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Stephen again eh....:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

If Stephen is so important to some people, perhaps he should have his own thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,056 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

padd b1975 wrote: »
    If Stephen is so important to some people, perhaps he should have his own thread?
    Nonsense, we only know him from Faircity

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

nice_very wrote: »
    a very brief yet masterfully subtle performance tonight from Stephen, those who did not see him (myself included until someone said - theres Stephen) are the proof of how convincing he is.. I mean: pub scene, you would expect bar staff right? the fact that some of us didnt notice him straight away shows how good he is at his art.

There were 19 episodes of Fair City aired in January 2013 Stephen The Barman/Stephen Curtis (The Best Bloody Barman Bar None) appeared in 10 of these episodes but was not credited. In February 2013 Stephen appeared in 5 episodes which were again unbelievably not credited. Folks we all know that the main reason most pof us watch Fair City these days is to catch a glimpse of Stephen. It is utterly outrageous that Stephen is not credited for his groundbreaking appearances in Fair City. This gross injustice makes me mad:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

kilkenny12 wrote: »
    "Fiachra's mum's corr broke down" Jesus focking christ.

That's the standard accent of a Kilkenny boy transferred to north Dublin. Oh right, it isn't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

I wonder will Ama turn out to be Lucy , version 2? If I remember rightly, when Lucy first appeared , she was full of sob stories about all sorts. Ama has had a harrowing pre Carrigstown existence by all accounts too (her own accounts mind). ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

I wonder will Ama turn out to be Lucy , version 2? If I remember rightly, when Lucy first appeared , she was full of sob stories about all sorts. Ama has had a harrowing pre Carrigstown existence by all accounts too (her own accounts mind). ;)

Maybe Wayne will walk in on Lucy putting on her Ama mask.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Maybe Wayne will walk in on Lucy putting on her Ama mask.

Lol :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Collie to whack Stephen. We can only hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭annapanna

No wonder Viv's old driving instructor kept elbowing her, she is the size of a bus, he probably couldn't move. Her and Ray ....what a thought, in or out of a car:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

annapanna wrote: »
    No wonder Viv's old driving instructor kept elbowing her, she is the size of a bus, he probably couldn't move. Her and Ray ....what a thought, in or out of a car:eek:
    Yee Haw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Uh, oh..they didn't even bother to wear gloves, I thought de bishop lad was a professional??

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

I actually feel sorry for Eddie. And to boot, one minute he had black gloves on when he was typing in the alarm code - and then, hey presto, no gloves, poor guy, caught red handed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭picturehangup

What is Wayne up to, Such a plonker....
    Crime alla Bishops style is not really Eddie's thing. Thought he was having a panic attack.
    Hope Christy will be okay, and Val needs to grow up! Tommy very insecure if he needs to check Judy's email.
    A more interesting episode tonight, as things were on a plateau for the past few episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

Decco was drilling the safe with a wood drill bit and a harmless cordless drill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,823 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Decco you numpty :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭kinkygirl

If...if only FC get it right this time, there could be great comedy with Viv and Ray's driving lessons. Ray could take to the drink. :D
    There are so many potential great storylines, yet they rarely appear.

As for Ama, I'm so sick of Laura and Damien walking on eggshells when she's around and treating her like a queen. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Did Eddie and Decco leave with the cash?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

edelweis wrote: »
    I actually feel sorry for Eddie. And to boot, one minute he had black gloves on when he was typing in the alarm code - and then, hey presto, no gloves, poor guy, caught red handed!!

He had latex gloves on.

He had latex gloves on.

I thought that also.

Why did they rob it just after closing? Is 3 or 4 am a more normal time when there is less around.

soaps-fair-city-060313-3.jpg
    I thought Decco was hiding behind the desk :D

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

If I rememeber correctly, there was 2 sets of codes to enter on the keypads, about 5 0r 6 numbers in each. But I'm almost certain Eddie didn't write them down. Has he a photographic memory too :confused:

Surely too he could have asked Paul for a loan...after all he made him nearly 500000!

Speaking of which, has the whole Paul/Wayne/Eddy saga about the investment etc. been now forgotten about??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

dave1982 wrote: »
    I thought that also.

Why did they rob it just after closing? Is 3 or 4 am a more normal time when there is less around.

soaps-fair-city-060313-3.jpg
    I thought Decco was hiding behind the desk :D

He was! :eek: This was probably Take 1 with Decco hiding at the door. :confused: God only knows what take they eventually went with - take 10 perhaps. Christy's poor head must be a bit sore after it all. In future he would be well advised to wear a crash helmet in the shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Is that Wayne Molloy who does the voice over on the Hatton Goldsmith tv ad ? Sounds like him but can't be 100% certain

jjf1974 wrote: »
    Decco was drilling the safe with a wood drill bit and a harmless cordless drill.

I bought the same drill a few years ago, its brutal no power what so ever all out to put a screw in timber.Decco can drill through steel with a timber drill bit, I'm bringing mine back :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Thought Christy was gonna break the watershed when he saw the mess
    Christy: Awwwwhh, Shhhh-
    Me: !
    Christy: -ean...
    I was left disappointed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement