Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

Hitchens wrote: »
    he does the 'shifty' look very well though

Weird and almost creepy the way he's always hovering in the background in all the goings on about the robbery, Christys rant, Deegans searches and questioning etc. I hope this doesn't drag on too long. Can't wait to see Christys and Val's reaction when the truth comes out :D

Poor Sean :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Weird and almost creepy the way he's always hovering in the background in all the goings on about the robbery, Christys rant, Deegans searches and questioning etc. I hope this doesn't drag on too long. Can't wait to see Christys and Val's reaction when the truth comes out :D

Poor Sean :(

This wouldent be the first time that an innocent man is convicted for a crime he did not commit. I fear that Sean will end up in the slammer while Eddie swans off into the sunset without a care in the world.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Amprodude

This wouldent be the first time that an innocent man is convicted for a crime he did not commit. I fear that Sean will end up in the slammer while Eddie swans off into the sunset without a care in the world.:eek:

Decko will be the hero.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

The Pauline conversion of Decco is hilarious :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Sean still living by himself so in Sarah's house?

Couldnt Niamh help him out from their big investment windfall :rolleyes:
    Did Meave move out when she split up with Dermot?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,814 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Did Meave move out when she split up with Dermot?

She f*cked off to Thailand on holiday I think

I hope Eddie is caught out soon just to see to look on Val's mug :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

Eddie is only getting himself in deeper by framing Sean, he should have just let it be and it would go away very soon

nice_very wrote: »
    Eddie is only getting himself in deeper by framing Sean, he should have just let it be and it would go away very soon

Eddie knows what he is doing and Sean is doomed. Doomed I tell you. Doomed for a good stretch of porridge. Even though I know that Sean is an innocent man I now believe that it was he that clocked Christy and robbed the shop. RTE tried to frame Eddie who wouldn’t hurt a fly. There was 3 of them in the shop that faithful night. The treacherous Sean dressed in black sneaked back in and clocked Christy and stole money from the shop safe. The cad told lies to cover his guilty tracks but was found out due to the brilliant police work of detective Deegan.

Brothers and sisters, Sean is as guilty as hell of this mostheinous of crimes against his unsuspecting employer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    She f*cked off to Thailand on holiday I think

I fear she'll come back an even bigger free spirit:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭wordsmithi

The sean story reminds me of the injustice done to Deirdre Barlow in Corrie when everyone including the Prime Minister felt sorry for her. Val is in for the biggest letdown in soap history. She will need the Samaritans phone number when the truth emerges. It is such a ridiculous story and an insult to the tv audience who watch FC. I thought Lucy thing was bad enough but this seems to be written by absolute amateurs. Why can't they bring in a decent story that will be fascinating and exciting?????????????? There are certainly enough characters to choose from.

I'm a frustrated viewer!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,814 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lets hope we see Dermot lose it one night in McCoys when drunk and rant loud about Jo and Tommy's affair and Vivo Bishop can join in and then spill the beans about Judy and Greyie's affair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Does Dermot have a cold in all his recent scenes (the mediation scene etc.). Find it irritating!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Does Dermot have a cold in all his recent scenes (the mediation scene etc.). Find it irritating!
    Maybe got a chest infection when he took off his inspector gadget coat!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

Have to laugh sometimes at the Jo and Dermot scenes. When they meet in the street or whatever , they are reasonably civilised to each other..you'd almost think they might give It a go again. But as the time goes on, things get more agitated about Ben or the living arrangements or whatever. Dermot then gets the hump about something and struts off in that funny little way he does and Jo sighs :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Have to laugh sometimes at the Jo and Dermot scenes. When they meet in the street or whatever , they are reasonably civilised to each other..you'd almost think they might give It a go again. But as the time goes on, things get more agitated about Ben or the living arrangements or whatever. Dermot then gets the hump about something and struts off in that funny little way he does and Jo sighs :rolleyes:

It's boring as ****, the only story line remotely interesting is the shop robbery.

Yer one Alma jaysis save us now. 'That fine , I shall leave'. Please do an ****ing take a few with ye.

Christ I am pulling my eyes out the last while watching this stuff.

msg11 wrote: »
    It's boring as ****, the only story line remotely interesting is the shop robbery.

Yer one Alma jaysis save us now. 'That fine , I shall leave'. Please do an ****ing take a few with ye.

Christ I am pulling my eyes out the last while watching this stuff.

There is an interesting storyline coming up in FC soon about the obesity problem in Ireland.
    It will have a very overweight new character in the central role, played by Hugh Janus.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

Hitchens wrote: »
    There is an interesting storyline coming up in FC soon about the obesity problem in Ireland.
    It will have a very overweight new character in the central role, played by Hugh Janus.

cant believe i googled that 'actor' to see how big he was

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

swiftman wrote: »

You may know his Dublin brother Lar.

You may know his Dublin brother Lar.

Yeah... Lar Jarse was a founder member of the Roly Polys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

swiftman wrote: »

Huge anus?:pac:

• Advertisement

If Jo took revenge on Tommy, Dermot might forgive her......(then again maybe not! )

Yet another character arrives in town, there are enough of them already without a storyline as it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

More FC at 8.30pm bullsh*t tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    More FC at 8.30pm bullsh*t tonight.

It's Fair City ....if you miss it so what? The next episode will be the same bulls*** rehashed!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

We were at the IKC dog expo today and Niamh was the judge in some of the competitions....my dog won happiest dog lol! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭annapanna

Dermish ......what were you thinking!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

Dermish the leprechaun!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Val: "You've had your five minutes"
    Sean: "ah ffs, three minutes of it was during the ad break"...
    :D

Orla ...you minx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Thats not shamrock on Cass' jacket, just some weird fungus growing out of him

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement