Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,056 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

peewee_44 wrote: »
    I always liked Tommy but really don't like what he has become its disgusting
    yeah it's really bad..state of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

I'm guessing Tommy will turn very dark in the upcoming weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Temaz wrote: »
    I'm guessing Tommy will turn very dark in the upcoming weeks?

blackface.jpg

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

spanishgem wrote: »
    FC needs something exciting to happen. Judith pregnant prehaps? A great big fire? Just something EXCITING!

I think Judith is a bit old to be getting pregnant. She must be nearly 60

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

Viv and Ray cringefest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭annapanna

Viv's hair scraped back is very fetching, shows more of her face

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

nice_very wrote: »
    Viv and Ray cringefest
    viv has more holy pictures than a convent.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

I still don't get why Eddie gave Paul and Niamh half a million or whatever it was? Is he supposed to have actually made that?

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭annapanna

Fab top Viv

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

I still don't get why Eddie gave Paul and Niamh half a million or whatever it was? Is he supposed to have actually made that?

As far as I can see, he must have made it playing the stock market. But his latest investment failed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

dixiedan wrote: »
    As far as I can see, he must have made it playing the stock market. But his latest investment failed.

Yeah,he must have.It annoys me that Paul and Niamh will get to keep that money:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Paddy Bishop appears to be a reasonable man.

excellent fight choreography ...no expense spared :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Am I right in thinking maybe 18 months 2 years ago Charlotte was sneaking off to see her father in prison because tonight she didn't know who he was:confused:

Its highly unlikely fair city made a boo boo but you never know:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭gidget

Have missed out on a few episodes but am wondering did i miss an episode where Charlotte made up with Shannon et all, since her lies were publicly exposed. Last i remember they didn't want to know her, yet Charlotte's back to her old self bitching about Shannon :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

dave1982 wrote: »
    Am I right in thinking maybe 18 months 2 years ago Charlotte was sneaking off to see her father in prison because tonight she didn't know who he was:confused:

yes thats what I thought too:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

dave1982 wrote: »

She was definitely ringing him on the sly anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    Paddy Bishop appears to be a reasonable man.
    A city gent!

A city gent!

...and can take a punch

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Ok, something not adding up here for me, (yes I know it's FC, it's the norm), when Judith told tommy about her affair with Luke, he encouraged her to continue with it and to get it out if her system.

And so she did, them tommy and Judith seemed to be getting along great then we hear Judith tell Viv there was no antics in the bedroom with them. Since then tommy has become this dark, spiteful and bitter person to Judith.

What is his problem, he knew about it, allowed it to continue and now can't stop throwing digs at her, AND he has had many affairs, I just don't get it at all.

• Advertisement

who would have thought that Decko would turn out to be a snitch :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭kinkygirl

Hitchens wrote: »
    who would have thought that Decko would turn out to be a snitch :rolleyes:

I loved it, anything to finish the slimy Eddie off..and wipe the gurn from Val's face. :D

I love the Bishop family, Zumo is my new hero.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Randomiser

Ok, something not adding up here for me, (yes I know it's FC, it's the norm), when Judith told tommy about her affair with Luke, he encouraged her to continue with it and to get it out if her system.

And so she did, them tommy and Judith seemed to be getting along great then we hear Judith tell Viv there was no antics in the bedroom with them. Since then tommy has become this dark, spiteful and bitter person to Judith.

What is his problem, he knew about it, allowed it to continue and now can't stop throwing digs at her, AND he has had many affairs, I just don't get it at all.

Maybe you missed an episode or something? I think this one has been pretty well explained, but not really that difficult to work out if you think about it. :)

He regrets what he allowed her to do - he did it because he was afraid of losing her. He hoped it would fizzle out. However he now regrets ever allowing it to happen and is angry at himself. But he is taking that frustration out on Judy. Blaming her for it.

Typical man, always blaming the other half!!! :D

Randomiser wrote: »
    Maybe you missed an episode or something? I think this one has been pretty well explained, but not really that difficult to work out if you think about it. :)

He regrets what he allowed her to do - he did it because he was afraid of losing her. He hoped it would fizzle out. However he now regrets ever allowing it to happen and is angry at himself. But he is taking that frustration out on Judy. Blaming her for it.

Typical man, always blaming the other half!!! :D

Thanks for that, I missed the episode where tommy found out about Viv knowing about the affair, so that must have happened also.

Still he really needs to cop himself on, it has gone on too long, frustrating now.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,814 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I find it hard to believe that this Paddy Bishop is the tough man than beat and raped Vivienne

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I find it hard to believe that this Paddy Bishop is the tough man than beat and raped Vivienne

I don't know Liz, he seems like a guy with a few drinks could turn very nasty. Those long lingering stares, could be a bit of a Jekyll & Hyde .

• Registered Users Posts: 86,814 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I don't know Liz, he seems like a guy with a few drinks could turn very nasty. Those long lingering stares, could be a bit of a Jekyll & Hyde .

Perhaps how long has he been inside for?

Will Eileen is back now as he is out?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

New storylines needed a.s.a.p. or even some kind of disaster which claims the lives of some of the dead wood.

New storylines needed a.s.a.p. or even some kind of disaster which claims the lives of some of the dead wood.

the residents of Carrigstown go on a mystery train outing, and while crossing the Malahide aquaduct .....................BOOM!!!!!! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

using a cut throat razor after a nights drinking :O

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement