Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Amprodude

I want to see big bad Eddie caught. He is such a creep.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭wordsmithi

RedSeven7 wrote: »
    Can't believe I just followed a thread about Fair City...
    What is the world coming to?? :eek:
    Although I have to admit I've been watching it quite a lot lately; can't wait for Eddie to crash and burn! :pac:
    Everyone says they never watch Fair City, then within the next minute they're tellin you all the storylines and criticising the acting!! Pssh!

Newsflash Welcome to the Fair City thread. We have one thing in common with you, we watch this stuff. Hope you enjoy the thread a bit more than the show itself at the moment.

Amprodude wrote: »
    I want to see big bad Eddie caught. He is such a creep.

He is a coward and a liar. Hope he trips himself up soon.

Sam Kade wrote: »
    Damo hopes to give her his bag shortly :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I always think she just learns her lines off by heart and then just says them without any emotion at all. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

wordsmithi wrote: »
    I always think she just learns her lines off by heart and then just says them without any emotion at all. :(

She's just a cleaner and not a actor :pac:

• Advertisement

anyone like seeing zumo act on fair city he is been wasted no proper storyline for him

he have the making of a good gay character

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

anyone like seeing zumo act on fair city he is been wasted no proper storyline for him

At least Zumo has been given some storylines over the years which is more than can be said for Stephen (The Best Bloody Barman Barnone). At this stage Stephen should be given the opportunity to exhibit his exceptional thespian skills to his expectant public. Be it gay, straight or otherwise at this stage it dosen't really matter. Perhaps Stephen and Zumo could team together in a comical duo act as a mark of respect from RTE and the Irish Nation to Laurel and Hardy.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Zumo has been in FC for 5 or 6 years probably at this stage so a bit late I would think to suddenly make him into a gay character. But then you never know with Fair City :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

I think that Decco is a great actor. I don't really like stories about the underworld though. I liked Decco when he was trying to be nice to Christy after the robbery. I think that was a nice side to him. Can't wait for Eddie to be put behind bars. He is very good looking though I have to admit that.

Sick of Tommie Dillon and Judith storyline. I like Tommie though, just sick of his part at the moment. Pity things don't move a bit faster. Sean is my favourite.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 425 ✭✭Dreamertime

I saw Eddie exiting the Londis shop on O'Connell Street last night. You know the one down from Clerys the Junkies use as a staging post to meet their dealers.

Just thought I'd share :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭kinkygirl

I saw Eddie exiting the Londis shop on O'Connell Street last night. You know the one down from Clerys the Junkies use as a staging post to meet their dealers.

Was he carrying a torch? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

God that is dangerous talk !!!

dixiedan wrote: »
    Zumo has been in FC for 5 or 6 years probably at this stage so a bit late I would think to suddenly make him into a gay character. But then you never know with Fair City :rolleyes:

Zumo reminds me of the FC version of Phil Mitchell in EastEnders. Hard man etc.
    I can't imagine him as gay, but he has never had any girlfriends in it as far as I can remember anyway.

Lorna123 wrote: »
    I think that Decco is a great actor. I don't really like stories about the underworld though. I liked Decco when he was trying to be nice to Christy after the robbery. I think that was a nice side to him. Can't wait for Eddie to be put behind bars. He is very good looking though I have to admit that.

Sick of Tommie Dillon and Judith storyline. I like Tommie though, just sick of his part at the moment. Pity things don't move a bit faster. Sean is my favourite.

No luck or interest in the ladies either which is strange for a soap.

Fed up with J & T, it never reaches any conclusion. They need marriage counselling or ...........something definitely. Wish they would hurry up and solve their problems sooner rather than later. They could book a holiday and give viewers a break from them for a while!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 401 ✭✭Leinsterr

wordsmithi wrote:

Fed up with J & T, it never reaches any conclusion.
    You won't be saying that after this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

AAAAGGGHHHH!

Zack's accent.

My ears!!!!!

:mad:

So how much does Wayne want?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭baldbear

Aghhh Wayne don't go through with it.

Oh I get it now. :)

Ha ha the curtains hair fella is supposed to be some super hacker :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭IRISHSPORTSGUY

I'm missing something..... why is Tommy so bitter about the cheating when he is supposed to have cheated loads of times? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CommanderC

How does Dolores have that much cash ??? :eek:

Oh I get it now. :)

You might explain it please so, because to me it makes no sense and is just stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

was that €910,000 she has in her current a/c

amdublin wrote: »
    You might explain it please so, because to me it makes no sense and is just stupid.

Eddie can hack into her account once she logs in. :)

jjf1974 wrote: »
    was that €910,000 she has in her current a/c

Yep.

Quality acting from the Garda :D

Eddie can hack into her account once she logs in. :)

Yes, but how? :rolleyes:

amdublin wrote: »
    Yes, but how? :rolleyes:

Don't ask awkward questions :P

• Advertisement

Ama is getting more attractive :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement