Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

dixiedan wrote: »
    Zumo has been in FC for 5 or 6 years probably at this stage so a bit late I would think to suddenly make him into a gay character. But then you never know with Fair City :rolleyes:

Wouldn't be the first time longtime previously straight character would suddenly show interest in the same sex for the sake of plot. Todd Grimshaw and Sophie Webster to use two Corrie examples

dolly labtop wasent even on ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

It was also obvious that the prop department had one laptop to share between Eddie, Dolly and Damien.

Stupid.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

jjf1974 wrote: »
    was that €910,000 she has in her current a/c

I realise that interest rates on deposit are crap at the moment but €910,000 in a current account is just crazy. :eek: Methinks Dolly is in need of some basic financial advice although when slippery eel Eddie gets his hands on her spondulics this will be irrelevant. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Pat power

Wayne is caught trying to get into dolores knickers in Thursdays episode after a few bevvies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Amprodude

I realise that interest rates on deposit are crap at the moment but €910,000 in a current account is just crazy. :eek: Methinks Dolly is in need of some basic financial advice although when slippery eel Eddie gets his hands on her spondulics this will be irrelevant. :cool:

Oh Wayne you havent a clue son.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 401 ✭✭Leinsterr

Zach is 16? Jesus I thought he was 11

Quality acting from the Garda :D
    I was expecting the Garda to say: "Do you have drink taken" or "Lose the hahittude"

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭purpur1

Don't ask awkward questions :P

I'm assuming he's using Teamviewer or something to see what account code and password she types in? Or is he supposed to be a super high tech hacker as well... o_O

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭purpur1

Leinsterr wrote: »
    I was expecting the Garda to say: "Do you have drink taken" or "Lose the hahittude"

... "step ou-ah-de veehical"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

D'yuve drrrr-rink taaay-ken?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    Beth from Brookside and Alma from Coronation Street? Lucky Bob.

Bet!

Cheeky f*cker.

(Is her name not Alma?)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,810 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So Eddie signs the business over to Decco and still works there :confused: as the van he was in was from Chariot Couriers

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Eddie signs the business over to Decco and still works there :confused: as the van he was in was from Chariot Couriers
    Its an awful old and small van for a courier company:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Amprodude

How does Eddie hack into her account? Surely it can't be that easy as so far that Wayne's texts Eddie to say that Dolores is banking online. If that's the way I don't trust any bank keeping my money safe especially all of my €1000000 worth of it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

amdublin wrote: »
    AAAAGGGHHHH!

Zack's accent.

My ears!!!!!

:mad:
    Is that Tommy's son? He has a very unusual box shaped head coupled with his annoying fake accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Vivienne says on Sunday that Granny Bishop was on the phone telling her she had no right to keep Paddy away from the family. But in the previous episode Vivienne says she made a promise to Granny Bishop to keep him away from the family.

Love how even in text messages Wayne has to be a drama queen "She's online now ELLIPSIS"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Pat power wrote: »
    Wayne is caught trying to get into dolores knickers in Thursdays episode after a few bevvies
    I'd imagine they'd be very tight on him!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Knew that Dolores has a lot of money but no idea it was that much. Wow! Isn't she always giving money to charity? Must have been a lot more at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭annapanna

Amprodude wrote: »
    How does Eddie hack into her account? Surely it can't be that easy as so far that Wayne's texts Eddie to say that Dolores is banking online. If that's the way I don't trust any bank keeping my money safe especially all of my €1000000 worth of it. :D

Mi5 would love to know Eddy's secret! Totally ridiculous

• Advertisement

annapanna wrote: »
    Mi5 would love to know Eddy's secret! Totally ridiculous

Au contraire annapanna! That cad, Wayne, has obviously infected Dollys laptop with some kind of dodgy remote access malware given to him by that slippery Eel Eddie.

Security researchers at McAfee have discovered a malicious Android application capable of grabbing banking passwords from a mobile device without infecting the user's computer.

The latest piece of Android Malware, dubbed FakeToken, contains man-in-the-middle functionality to hijack two-factor authentication tokens and can be remotely controlled to grab the initial banking password directly from the infected mobile device.

So by using this remote access malware the Eel can capture the unsuspecting Dolly's keystrokes thus revealing her passwords.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭tonyclifton

I hope he gets away with all folksy money.. And lives happily ever after I'm sick of the bad guy all always losing in FC )

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭annapanna

Blanch flower you have me worried. Do McAfee sell an antidote to this malicious software? Or is it too late for Dolly and indeed for the rest of us!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Dolly - in spite of her small stature and gentle nature - is the pocket battleship of Carrigstown:

Dolly versus (in no particular order), Eddie, Lucy, The Brennans, Wayne, The Bishops, Pete, Harry, Frank, Fr Thaddeus, Cleo and probably more, everyone of them a head wrecker.

But Dolly prevails!

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Knew that Dolores has a lot of money but no idea it was that much. Wow! Isn't she always giving money to charity? Must have been a lot more at some stage.
    Paul was blowing his trumpet about his windfall yet Dolores is twice as rich as him all along.

annapanna wrote: »
    Blanch flower you have me worried. Do McAfee sell an antidote to this malicious software? Or is it too late for Dolly and indeed for the rest of us!
    t

You are right to be worried annapanna. Malheureusement is too late for Dolly the mother of Wayne. The Eel is far too slippery even for McAfee. I have reason to believe that we the viewers are at great risk from the cunning Eel who is hacking into our computers as we watch Fair City on the RTE Player.:eek:

Has this cleo one disappeared off the face of the earth? If delorus is giving her money from her will, which shows she's so important, would the writers not think of casually mentioning her in phone calls or somethin like that? As a matter of fact, why is everyone disappearing for months on end and then reappearing like everything is fine? Charlotte has been back a week after vanishing for months. Pete has disappeared AGAIN after being missing for months. Caoimhe is thankfully gone. It seems like Niamh and Rachel will be gone for a few weeks (hopefully). Shannon is gone. Why can't they just kill off the worst characters who won't get off our screens, ie Zach, Tommy, Judith, Ama??? At least if they go, Stephen will get more deserved screen time.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭wordsmithi

You won't be saying that after this week.

Saw the spoilers for next week. This thing has gone on at such a slow pace. I hope that it becomes a bit exciting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Garzard

I hope he gets away with all folksy money.. And lives happily ever after I'm sick of the bad guy all always losing in FC )

I never saw Eddie as really a bad guy. He was definitley a bit of a crook but from saving Decco's life to making Paul half a million quid etc, I think he was a good guy really. Just saw the spoilers for next week and feel sorry for him. Don't know really, he was just one of those characters I liked who everyone else hates. :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement