Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

the dillons fruit bowl is noticably almost empty.. well played prop people, well played

the extras in the gas leak scenario looked like they were expecting it........ Stephen would have won a Pinta D'Oro if the scene was in McCoys (Pinta D'Oro being the golden pint award for best soap bartender, which he would win anyway)

ah come on now Dolly, if it was me in that situation, nothing or nobody would seperate me from my lappy...... especially as she was at the counter and had to walk past it to get our.... fail on the part of the scriptwriters/scene setters/fluffers

feck ye Cass, I'd love a battered sausage and chip right now

the Dillons/Eddie/Bishops ffs, I am not going to watch FC until sunday :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

annapanna wrote: »
    Am I the only one confused here?
    Dear God no!!
    Why is Flynn after Decco and what's it got to do with Eddy?
    Flynn uses Chariot to deliver his drugs, the fact that Decco now owns Chariot means that he is answering to Flynn now.
    Why hasn't Eddy just legged it?
    He lost all his money in the previous deal so needs to roll the dice one more time.
    What happens when Dolly wants to take a tenner from the ATM? He has left her
    with nothing, won't take her long to find out
    Indeed, I think its fair to say we are all looking forward to that moment. I also can't wait for the moment when former detective/community Garda/fraud squad officer/traffic cop John Deegan tells Paul his bank account has been frozen as part of the investigation.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

nice_very wrote: »
    feck ye Cass, I'd love a battered sausage and chip right now

What about some cold porridge eaten with a wooden spoon?
    I presume it was cold as he put the saucepan up on the table and he was stirring it on an imaginary cooker.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Randomiser

annapanna wrote: »
    Am I the only one confused here? Why is Flynn after Decco and what's it got to do with Eddy? Why hasn't Eddy just legged it? What happens when Dolly wants to take a tenner from the ATM? He has left her with nothing, won't take her long to find out.

Eddie can't run cos he is waiting for the money he transferred from Dolores to clear.

Presumably Dolores won't instantly notice the missing money because it is not in her current account, but rather some kind of savings account which she doesn't access that frequently????

Also hasn't Eddy covered his tracks with the bank by contacting them which stops them from contacting Dolly?

He is indeed a slippery one that Eddie!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

started reading the new comments, realised I didnt recognise anything.. then it dawned on me that FC was on tonight (last night) I was at a meeting and forgot! let me kickstart the recording and I will BRB

You missed a really great show thanks to the maestro Stephen in full flow in McCoys :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Paddy Bishop handing out his c.v. with a 15 year career gap on it? How DO you explain that one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

if the Bishop boys were so tough they would have weighed down colly in the grand canal long time ago ffs

"Bishops vow to 'boycott' weddings over gay marriage"

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

Hitchens wrote: »
    "Bishops vow to 'boycott' weddings over gay marriage"

:D

EVERY time I see "Bishops" in a headline I think the same thing. (I can't see Zumo being against gay marriage though.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

I dunno is it me, but l think eddies making me weak at the knees a bit:p...theres something kinda...ooh about him!?

Maybe l just need to get out more :o

Paddy Bishop handing out his c.v. with a 15 year career gap on it? How DO you explain that one?

The chap was working while doing his porridge....so he had no gap in his career so to speak. References available on request would be interesting...he seems like a decent oul skin so someone will give him a chance....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I dunno is it me, but l think eddies making me weak at the knees a bit:p...theres something kinda...ooh about him!?

:-O!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

The chap was working while doing his porridge....so he had no gap in his career so to speak. References available on request would be interesting...he seems like a decent oul skin so someone will give him a chance....

If Stephen was manager of McCoys he'd hire Paddy in a heartbeat .............cos he's good with people is Paddy :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Amprodude

Hitchens wrote: »
    If Stephen was manager of McCoys he'd hire Paddy in a heartbeat .............cos he's good with people is Paddy :cool:

Lads why is everyone on bout Stephen?

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭annapanna

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Dear God no!!

Flynn uses Chariot to deliver his drugs, the fact that Decco now owns Chariot means that he is answering to Flynn now.

He lost all his money in the previous deal so needs to roll the dice one more time.
    Indeed, I think its fair to say we are all looking forward to that moment. I also can't wait for the moment when former detective/community Garda/fraud squad officer/traffic cop John Deegan tells Paul his bank account has been frozen as part of the investigation.

Thanks Paddb1975. I'm not convinced that he has any dice to roll. I just presumed he was going to pay Flynn whatever he owes him and bog off. Don't know why he would gamble that amount of money. All will be revealed hopefully this side of Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Tisserand

No not just you. I've had a big crush on Eddie for a while now. Don't want him arrested or put away yet, nice bit of eye candy!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

:pac: l dunno what it is...its like hes smooth or something...have a love/hate relationship going on with his hair :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Tisserand

:pac: l dunno what it is...its like hes smooth or something...have a love/hate relationship going on with his hair :p
    The hair is a bit 90's style imo but he's very easy on the eye:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭RedSeven7

... I am horrified, haha

Amprodude wrote: »
    Lads why is everyone on bout Stephen?

Where do I start? Let me count the ways....Stephen is the best bloody barman bar none. A veritable oasis in a desert of mediocrity who shines out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark. Given the chance that his outstanding thespian skills thoroughly deserves Stephen could quite literally drag the entire Irish Nation up by its bootlaces to once again rule the world.

That is why everyone is on bout Stephen!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,810 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tisserand wrote: »
    The hair is a bit 90's style imo but he's very easy on the eye:)

Eddie's hair belongs in an late 80s shampoo ad :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Amprodude

Where do I start? Let me count the ways....Stephen is the best bloody barman bar none. A veritable oasis in a desert of mediocrity who shines out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark. Given the chance that his outstanding thespian skills thoroughly deserves Stephen could quite literally drag the entire Irish Nation up by its bootlaces to once again rule the world.

That is why everyone is on bout Stephen!

Ok whatever floats your boat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I hate the way that every time Eddie has a scene he stares wistfully/longingly into the foreground.

Camera stays on him whilst he ruminates.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Do not like Eddie at all, I always seem to want to give him a power wash. Seems kind of scruffy to me, not my cup of tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

amtc wrote: »
    I hate the way that every time Eddie has a scene he stares wistfully/longingly into the foreground.

Camera stays on him whilst he ruminates.

I think he plays the bad guy roll very well. When he stares like that you can see the evil brewing in his mind.

there is alot of great stories that fc could do on the cheap example fair city first serial killer

• Advertisement

there is alot of great stories that fc could do on the cheap example fair city first serial killer

Surely you don't mean The Weetabix Kid?:eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement