Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Comments

mr flynn has a name Tommy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Hitchens

mr flynn has a name Tommy

has Collie a surname?

Hitchens wrote: »
    has Collie a surname?

didnt look at the credits

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought Val was going to go up Christy's nose or into his mouth for his gossip about Tommy and Judy Dillion :p

Collie to Paddy - "do ya think I'm afraid of ya?"

Paddy to Collie - "ya should be!"

Up ya boya Paddy :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

ryanf1 wrote: »
    The fact she is so naive makes me feel pity for her:)

Dear oh dear! The "writers" of Fair City have spent the last six months changing Val's character specially for this revelation. The gossipy judgemental stuff that gives Ester a run for her money wasn't always there . We never saw it before Eddie returned especially when she was like a second mum to Shannon. All that big u-turn to make her unlikable and someone pities her! Dear oh dear! :D

Tommy should tell the girls about their mammy and Uncle Luke :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Tommy should tell the girls about their mammy and Uncle Luke :P

One swallow doesn't make a summer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭a0ifee

feel bad for sean, can't wait for val's reaction when she finds out it was eddie!

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭annapanna

Caddle is back!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

has Collie a surname?

..Wallydoodlealldaday.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭wordsmithi

wordsmithi wrote: »
    It is good to see that Eddie will get his comeuppance. Not before time. Progress
    (at last)!!

I am glad Eddie didn't get away with it but I don't believe violence is ever right. Collie is a nasty piece of work.

Had to laugh when Wayne said to Dolores "Your money couldn't be in better hands"!

It will be interesting to see what Caddle's solicitor comes up with!

I hope Sean discovers the truth about Eddie soon and Val gets to see the truth about her son finally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Did the Fair City make up room forget to order some fake blood for Eddie ?

So unrealistic, he looked like he had a load of snot on his nose and nothing else :rolleyes:

has Collie a surname?

It isn't Lassie anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

RATM wrote: »

So unrealistic, he looked like he had a load of snot on his nose and nothing else :rolleyes:

He was told not to go for the face, the writers must have been watching Only Fools , the Dixon brothers don't attack the face just the lower body!

His clothes didn't even get dirty or torn. A kleenex tissue is all he needed for his nose, not even first aid not to mind an ambulance. Have to agree, it was very unrealistic.

Paddy and Pete house sharing. lol.

Wait till Wayne's mother finds out about her money. Poor old Wayne.

Sean should do some detective work of his own. Don't leave it to Deegan anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

Oh I hate that Colly guy... with his long hairy face and big nose... a right psychopath :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Randomiser

Collie said something like he left his face untouched, so there wouldn't be any blood

Oh I hate that Colly guy... with his long hairy face and big nose... a right psychopath :D

He's very good to his poor 'oul wheelchair bound mother though :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

wordsmithi wrote: »
    His clothes didn't even get dirty or torn. A kleenex tissue is all he needed for his nose, not even first aid not to mind an ambulance. Have to agree, it was very unrealistic.

not to mention the fact that Eddie didnt even try to defend himself, 1 on 1 like that who knows what might happen... 1 haymaker from Eddie mightve put Collie out cold..

Paddy about Eddie "Floppy Haired Chancer" :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭chimmy chonga

Still can't figure out why Niamh after coming into 500k is still wearing the same old smelly (they must smell by now) boring black clothes!:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭movingsucks

Why didn't poor fluffy Eddie just run out the front door when he let Collie in!
    And I really think he could bull****ted him a bit with the bank account stuff , like he said he held all the cards!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,122 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

a0ifee wrote: »
    feel bad for sean, can't wait for val's reaction when she finds out it was eddie!
    Going to be fun to watch!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

msg11 wrote: »
    He was told not to go for the face, the writers must have been watching Only Fools , the Dixon brothers don't attack the face just the lower body!

I think you must mean the Driscoll Brothers - Danny & Tony who followed a strict rule in never harming the victim's head :confused:

driscoll-brothers.jpg

Anyway t seems that Collie is now following their golden rule! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

has Collie a surname?

Wobbles???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Here Precious2

Had to laugh when collie said open the laptop and all flynns bank details were already on screen ready for transfer

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement