Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭a0ifee

quality acting from the gardai there!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,116 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

All Val's Christmases have come at once!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

a0ifee wrote: »
    quality acting from the gardai there!
    RADA graduate :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

ryanf1 wrote: »
    All Val's Christmases have come at once!

esther will have orgasms with the gossipfest she will make of this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

State of Christy going to punch Eddie!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Gardai actors were a bit off, and the uniforms looked wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

Good acting from Eddie and Val shows she can act a bit as well..Eddies a likeable rogue hope they follow the courtcase and he brings down the other scumbags collie and flynn for a deal.
    Will Paul get screwed now as well with his ill gotten gains?

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

why did the gardai need a siren ? their uniforms looked they were 3 sizes to big !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

Good girl Val, the ole dry cryin routine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭movingsucks

I would like to see Paul be at least questioned just to put the frightners up him.
    Also I'd love to see a storyline where Charlotte "runs away" to live with Paddy and a "will he/won't he" moment where its like he's gonna turn on her

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

I`d like Eddie to frame his mum.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Well that was a let down I expected better :( I forgot this is FC :o

So Neasa (accused Bob of rape and slept with Damo to clear a debt) and Caoimhe (shoplifter) are worried about keeping up appearances now :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Is Decco not fecked aswell now? I'm sure Eddie will tell the Gardai.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭kinkygirl

I enjoyed tonights episode, and have to say, I got such satisfaction from seeing Val finally hear the truth about her Eddie. I hope Sean rubs plenty of salt in her wounds now, she deserves it.
    Am I the only one warming to Paddy Bishop? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

kinkygirl wrote: »
    I enjoyed tonights episode, and have to say, I got such satisfaction from seeing Val finally hear the truth about her Eddie. I hope Sean rubs plenty of salt in her wounds now, she deserves it.

You are a kinky girl

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭username84

http://iheartfaircity.blogspot.ie/2013/04/eddie-colley-and-some-head-rape.html
    Been a while - for any of ye that read this muk I updated it again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,116 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Major spoilers on digital spy about next week! On my phone so can't link but it looks like Val is about to get what's coming to her!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

The actor who plays Paddy Bishop , Andrew Connolly , seems to have a good acting cv.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

kinkygirl wrote: »

I think Fair City is excellent lately. I LOVE Paddy Bishop's character, although as much as I am warming to him I think Viv's terror at being around him reminds us of how dangerous he can be. Her scar looks almost like he tried to cut her arm off :(

And Eddie is not my fair city heart throb: Collie is! I think he is sexy as hell :)

Ps: I can't see Sean rubbing any salt in Val's wounds, he is just too good of a guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

Amazingfun wrote: »
    er arm off :(

And Eddie is not my fair city heart throb: Collie is! I think he is sexy as hell :)

Oh no :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Andrew-Connolly-1024x828.jpg Paddy has been around.

Amazingfun wrote: »
    I think Fair City is excellent lately. I LOVE Paddy Bishop's character, although as much as I am warming to him I think Viv's terror at being around him reminds us of how dangerous he can be. Her scar looks almost like he tried to cut her arm off :(

Ps: I can't see Sean rubbing any salt in Val's wounds, he is just too gay.
    :eek:

tonight episode was so so good

thoose garda at the end of tonight ep i has to laugh were they two school boys

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭tonyclifton

I think it would be detectives comming to arrest Eddie for such serious crimes not uniformed Garda .. He has left some mess poor dolly is left broke .. Wayne is I mess .. Lets hope Paul gets charged with money laundering ...
    That paddy bishop is a bad egg lets hope they do the storyline well..

tonight episode was so so good

thoose garda at the end of tonight ep i has to laugh were they two school boys
    The baby Garda told Christy to stand back with an American accent :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Yeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!

Derek "Collie" Collins

Derek Collins is a criminal with psychopathic tendencies. He is deliberately cruel. He answers to gang boss Thomas Flynn

(wonder how he got the nickname) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

We had paul going all DeNiro tonight with "You talking to me ?"

Then we had Collie going all Omar from the wire whistling as he walked off.

All I wanna know is whats Wayne going to tell his Ma? :D

Where is Benjamin, getting crayons?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Hitchens wrote: »
    Yeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!

Derek "Collie" Collins

Derek Collins is a criminal with psychopathic tendencies. He is deliberately cruel. He answers to gang boss Thomas Flynn

(wonder how he got the nickname) :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPqGH6VF8ejYZsCyqYq6813W2rkUobcAFIkELfX9CbDvpXcIoluQ

BGip900CIAAa9tu.jpg:largeThis is like a scene from oh brother where art thou. Clooney in the back and the two ugly ducklings in front :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Val should be ashamed to call herself a MOTHER. What this callous Judas so called MOTHER did to betray her only son to the filth was unforgivable. :mad:

There once was a day when an Irish mother would stick up for her son no matter what he did. But what does this traitor go and do? She only grasses him up to the constabulary and has condemned him to the mercy of the "judicial system". What hope does the floppy haired yeti have doing porridge with Collie on his case? She has effectively condemned her only son to an early grave and on her birthday as well. Shame on her.:mad:

Talk about kicking a man when he is down.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement