Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

confession time i fancy paddy bishop :o

did anyone else laugh tonight as much as i did when eddie was on the phone trying to get plane tickets it was an extra 400 euro

and he called them a ..... bunch of robers lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

No explanations needed. Everyone knows we women just love the bad boyz ;) Must explain my lust for Collie, haha...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

so many comments to comment on..........

the pic of Gabrial Byrne and PB: how ironic that play was called "The courier" (good find BTW)

"The baby garda" rofl :D

Benjamin is not getting crayons or "tidying his room" he is at "drama" classes in school (hopefully)

stop posting that photo of Eddie/Decco/Collie in the van, please, 10 min of laughter everytime I see it

Blanch.... I think I'm falling for you

that blog just cracks me up, please keep writing it!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Fionne

Random thought: Just got to thinking that if Christy from Fair City & Gail Platt from Coronation Street were to get together they'd create some amazingly chin-free children! :eek:

• Advertisement

Amazingfun wrote: »
    No explanations needed. Everyone knows we women just love the bad boyz ;) Must explain my lust for Collie, haha...

im not a girl tho :pac:

we men also watch soaps also

there was survey on digital spy few weeks back and alot of soap male viewers are straight

i know alof of guy that are straight that love home and away and other soaps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

Dulux are trying to get him as a replacement for the lighthouse in their ads:pac:
    He is seriously weathered looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Randomiser

So Eddie the Eel was arrested for robbing the shop. But I didn't hear him tell Val about robbing Dolly of her savings. Looks like there's gonna be more shocks in store for Val!! :eek::eek::eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Randomiser wrote: »
    So Eddie the Eel was arrested for robbing the shop. But I didn't hear him tell Val about robbing Dolly of her savings. Looks like there's gonna be more shocks in store for Val!! :eek::eek::eek:

Would they be Electric shocks? ....For then Eddie shall be forever known as Eddie the electric eel!

AC/DC

For what Judas Val did to betray her only son' , the Eel, she deserves the electric chair

The traitors embrace between Judas Van and grocer Christy bore a startling resemblance to Tubs and Edward from the Local Shop for Local People in Royston Vasey.

so dolly get her money back or will she have to get a job

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

eddie the eel ..priceless:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Val should be ashamed to call herself a MOTHER. What this callous Judas so called MOTHER did to betray her only son to the filth was unforgivable. :mad:

There once was a day when an Irish mother would stick up for her son no matter what he did. But what does this traitor go and do? She only grasses him up to the constabulary and has condemned him to the mercy of the "judicial system". What hope does the floppy haired yeti have doing porridge with Collie on his case? She has effectively condemned her only son to an early grave and on her birthday as well. Shame on her.:mad:

Talk about kicking a man when he is down.

Collie did the kicking when he was down :p

Val will probably blame Decco for leading her Eddie astray even though he admitted to her it was him :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

I wonder would Fair City be brave enough to do a storyline where Paddy abuses Charlotte.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭RedSeven7

Has Paddy really changed his life around or is it all an act?? I can't tell!!

And does anyone else HATE Judith's voice? The way she ends every sentence as if its a question... ugh. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Don't understand the sympathy towards Eddie. He framed Collie. It's only natural that Collie would want revenge. Great to see that pig Val proved wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭movingsucks

padd b1975 wrote: »
    I wonder would Fair City be brave enough to do a storyline where Paddy abuses Charlotte.
    This is what I'm wondering. I could for see a plot where she "runs away" in a strop to stay with him in his new flat and how long would a guy like him really tolerate her cheek and backchat?
    RedSeven7 wrote: »
    Has Paddy really changed his life around or is it all an act?? I can't tell!!

And does anyone else HATE Judith's voice? The way she ends every sentence as if its a question... ugh. :pac:

Yes yes yes on Judith's voice!! What's that all about? Is that meant to be an accent?

As for Paddy I think he has changed and wants to be better but he will slip back.
    I think he will lose his patience. When he first came in he was all "oh Vivienne I don't want any trouble I'm here to make amends etc" and to Charlotte "we can't go behind your mothers back" . Where as now his attitude "the kids want me here so I'm sticking around whether you like it or not" and nearly arguing with her " doesn't she get a choice" or whatever way he put it about Charlotte visiting.
    The way he threatened Ray and stared down Esther was worrying.
    He'll snap.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

The way he threatened Ray and stared down Esther was worrying.
    He'll snap.

the way he threatened Collie was even better:

Collie: "do you think I'm scared of you?"

Paddy: "you should be!"

(or words to that effect) :P

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭peewee_44

Val should be ashamed to call herself a MOTHER. What this callous Judas so called MOTHER did to betray her only son to the filth was unforgivable. :mad:

There once was a day when an Irish mother would stick up for her son no matter what he did. But what does this traitor go and do? She only grasses him up to the constabulary and has condemned him to the mercy of the "judicial system". What hope does the floppy haired yeti have doing porridge with Collie on his case? She has effectively condemned her only son to an early grave and on her birthday as well. Shame on her.:mad:

Talk about kicking a man when he is down.

Val went up in my estimation for grassin up that fool. He robbed, he lied and he almost killed Christie. Good on her a brave thing to do

Has Louis gone for good or can we expect him back?

tonight episode was so so good

thoose garda at the end of tonight ep i has to laugh were they two school boys

They were brill oscars all the way :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

we men also watch soaps also

i know alof of guy that are straight that love home and away and other soaps

Hear hear! Except I only watch FC and RnaR :)

So basically Eddie was never good with investments? I mean his success rate is very poor.

Christy will have to beg forgiveness off Sean now. Looking forward to him taking jibes at Val too. Well deserved it has to be said. Her son caused it all and I think she knew there was something wrong with him all the time. Wayne is going to get a kicking big time too!

I am just gonna say it and I hate myself for it I still have a Tommy Crush

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 425 ✭✭Dreamertime

Ccould we see Wayne being suicidal?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

I actually feel sorry for Val, as a mother it must have been a very difficult thing for her to do.

Yes we all wanted to see her taken down a peg or two, but at the same time he is her boy and as a mother she was proud of all his achievements (lies he told her).

She is a nosey gossip fuelled person, but she tried to teach him right from wrong, then when he didn't she probably did the hardest thing in her life, calling the guards.

Eddie fooled and deceived a lot of people, no one more than Val.

I actually feel sorry for Val, as a mother it must have been a very difficult thing for her to do.

Yes we all wanted to see her taken down a peg or two, but at the same time he is her boy and as a mother she was proud of all his achievements (lies he told her).

She is a nosey gossip fuelled person, but she tried to teach him right from wrong, then when he didn't she probably did the hardest thing in her life, calling the guards.

Agreed, it will be interesting how Christy, Esther, Niamh, Sean, etc treat her now.

I don't think he would have the nerve...could be wrong but I think he would chicken out.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭kinkygirl

Absolutely,but I was glad to see her brought down to earth, because of how nasty she had been to other people, most especially Sean.

Can't wait for tonight's episode! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,056 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

He should at least offer

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Big C

wayne gets his answers,
    it's gone
    it's gone
    it's gone
    it's gone
    it's gone
    it's gone