Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Wayne's face annoys the hell outta me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

A break Ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

3ojj43.jpg

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

I loved how Carol got Vivonne in vinos!

Your serious, ads! Best moment skipped probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭misschoo

Anyone notice that Orla has got hair extensions?! The length suits her!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

misschoo wrote: »
    Anyone notice that Orla has got hair extensions?! The length suits her!

yep

Jeez , Dolores is very calm. If that was me I'd be like a raving lunatic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Ah Delores will have to go back to hairdressing
    goodbye to the helping hand

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Karen23 wrote: »
    yep

Jeez , Dolores is very calm. If that was me I'd be like a raving lunatic

I'd be the same. Mind you I would be changing my password all the time if I had all that.

Orla looks well alright

Vals jacket is about 2sizes too small for her

Poor Delorus

Mr_Grumpy wrote: »
    I'd be the same. Mind you I would be changing my password all the time if I had all that.

You slso would not have it in a current account . If would be in a 30day account at least

Stupid Caddle drinking the money

Poor Yvonne always hears the worst about herself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

She still hasn't called the Gards (sp) , is she for real ? It's 900 grand not 20 quid

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Lisha wrote: »
    You slso would not have it in a current account . If would be in a 30day account at least

.........or in the memory foam mattress :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

I wonder what Harry (wayne's father) would have done if he found out about the money

• Registered Users Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Mr_Grumpy wrote: »
    I loved how Carol got Vivonne in vinos!

Your serious, ads! Best moment skipped probably.

If I make you happy can you sort my problem out?

i expected a bigger reaction from dolly , she like , she lost 50 euro

and if i lost 50 euro id be in a mood for weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭picturehangup

Not Great acting from Dolores tonight She seems pretty cool for a lady who has had almost a million smackers stolen from her imo.

Wayne is not the sharpest tool in the box for this to happen in the first place.

Viv's psychological scars run long and deep also. Wonder is Judith going to become an alcoholic??

Val and Christy's relationship seems rock solid for now. Viv is taking it all on the chin, and very brave regarding Eddie's shortcomings.
    Fair play to Esther! She got it right this time!

Didn't like Orla's hair extensions. Very false looking.

Eddie has it coming to him now. Can't wait to see what karma will befall him..

Decco seems oblivious to the pain and suffering meted out to Viv at the hands of Paddy.

picturehangup

• Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

If I was Dolly I'd have dragged Wayne to the cop shop she was way too calm

Wayne should have shopped himself up to the cops and he was still harping on at Pete again yet he was the one who did wrong :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

branie wrote: »
    I wonder what Harry (wayne's father) would have done if he found out about the money
    YA WHA ???

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

will Pete kick Dolly to touch now that she's a pauper? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Here Precious2

branie wrote: »

He'd break in to song...an Elvis song

• Advertisement

wordsmithi wrote: »
    Wayne trying to beg his mammy not to tell the guards. She just lost 75k because of him. The loser. I'd like to see the police interrogation of Wayne. He wouldn't last a minute inside.

she lost 1 million no 75k

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Dolly should do a Viv and ring the Garda station. I like Orla's extensions, and I love the scenes between Caddle and Yvonne. Just wondering who Dr Dillon will set her sights on now that Tommy and Luke have been kicked to touch. Bob ? Dermish ? Maybe they could bring in a sexy medical rep or someone to liven things up

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭wordsmithi

fine whatever. I removed the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭wordsmithi

He'd break in to song...an Elvis song

He might bring lovely lucy home for a family reunion.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Mike hunt Jnr

Twice in tonights episode Niamh and Paul where in vinos. Nobody likes tapas that much and would you really go into the same restaurant that is owned by the woman who had a 1 night stand and got up the duff by your husband. I know it's knit picking but it annoys me.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Randomiser

Twice in tonights episode Niamh and Paul where in vinos. Nobody likes tapas that much and would you really go into the same restaurant that is owned by the woman who had a 1 night stand and got up the duff by your husband. I know it's knit picking but it annoys me.

It's a soap though. They have a limited number of sets. Of course in reality they would eat somewhere else, but it's no different than Eastenders or Coronation Street where people go to the same venues all the time. It is just something you have to accept when you watch a soap. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,056 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

3ojj43.jpg
    I love that scene

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Amprodude

Eddie says to Wayne tonight, that he has the text messages and invoices to proof that Wayne was also involved in the hacking. Could Wayne just say Eddie stole his phone like what he did with Dolores laptop and Eddie sent the text message to himself using Wayne's phone? One way out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Amprodude

So had she had 1.075 million to begin with?

Dolores was the one giving out about Paul Brennan getting €500,000 and she had over twice the money in savings of what Paul got. Makes me laugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

jos28 wrote: »
    Just wondering who Dr Dillon will set her sights on now that Tommy and Luke have been kicked to touch. Bob ? Dermish ? Maybe they could bring in a sexy medical rep or someone to liven things up

Pete or Paddy :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement