Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

wordsmithi wrote: »
    fine whatever. I removed the post.

calm yout tits love :D , over reaction much

3ojj43.jpg

:D POOF

was there ever a scene where dolly upset or even cared her labtop was stolen ?

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

was there ever a scene where dolly upset or even cared her labtop was stolen ?
    I dont think so ,seems a little strange she didnt report it stolen. Where did get nearly a million euro from ?
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭wordsmithi

Will she dob Wayne in? What about his hair shampoo business? Did she give money to that or what happened to it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,056 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

thought this might have been a better response from Pete.
    Wayne: You're a handyman, what do you know about big business
    Pete: More then you wayne...

jjf1974 wrote: »
    I dont think so ,seems a little strange she didnt report it stolen. Where did get nearly a million euro from ?
    :confused:

she got the money from selling her house ans shares in the car lot

wordsmithi wrote: »
    Will she dob Wayne in? What about his hair shampoo business? Did she give money to that or what happened to it?

she gave him 30,000 last year if i remeber such a leech and the check to all pete out telling him he is sponging off of her

will dolly (cant spell her name :( like so may fc characters) have to get a job now she has 10,00 left ? or will she get her money back

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

she gave him 30,000 last year if i remeber such a leech and the check to all pete out telling him he is sponging off of her

will dolly (cant spell her name :( like so may fc characters) have to get a job now she has 10,00 left ? or will she get her money back

Don't worry about Dolly, Wayne will will take care it......oh good God Dolly is ****ed :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Mike hunt Jnr

Randomiser wrote: »
    It's a soap though. They have a limited number of sets. Of course in reality they would eat somewhere else, but it's no different than Eastenders or Coronation Street where people go to the same venues all the time. It is just something you have to accept when you watch a soap. :)
    Excellent point. It just annoys me though

• Advertisement

I'd say even your average horn dog male would throw up if he encountered a drunk Caddle on the pull!

"cmere to me youngfella, i'm lookin for a bit of fun" (spoken like oul Mr brennan.)

dave1982 wrote: »
    Don't worry about Dolly, Wayne will will take care it......oh good God Dolly is ****ed :eek:
    in fairness if Wayne was a real person he would be euthanised for the greater good of the community.....fair play to fair city for coming up with the dopiest character ever....prob a bit too dopey to be taken seriously

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭movingsucks

I'm pretty sure Wayne could whine and thick is way out of it.
    He'd get a suspended sentence probably especially if his "ma" the victim cried in court for him. It is Soap land.
    Then Eddie with nothing for Decco to blackmail him with could drag him down on the robbery.
    Lol @Caddle

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

I'd say even your average horn dog male would throw up if he encountered a drunk Caddle on the pull!

"cmere to me youngfella, i'm lookin for a bit of fun" (spoken like oul Mr brennan.)
    she's beginning to resemble "The Dirty 'Oul Wan" in Naked Video alright :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

I'm pretty sure Wayne could whine and thick is way out of it.
    He'd get a suspended sentence probably especially if his "ma" the victim cried in court for him. It is Soap land.
    Then Eddie with nothing for Decco to blackmail him with could drag him down on the robbery.
    Lol @Caddle

Delores won't bother getting him into court I'd say knowing her personality. I feel for her really. You've gotta think about what's going to happen next though, after decco gets caught and the wayne thing is over. Let's hope loopy lucy doesn't. She drove my head insane!

Mr. G wrote: »
    Delores won't bother getting him into court I'd say knowing her personality. I feel for her really. You've gotta think about what's going to happen next though, after decco gets caught and the wayne thing is over. Let's hope loopy lucy doesn't. She drove my head insane!
    I hope lucy bails out wayne!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Poor old Dolores and Gail from Corrie have so much in common, they've been widowed, they've attracted a few psychos (Lucy, Richard Hillman and the crazy Irish nurse - Carmel who stalked Gail), their sons also have been a big disappointment to them and they've been conned by rip off merchants :(

They really should get together and start a support group :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

I forgot all about Decco why hasn't Eddie told the Guards yet?

What has he got planned for Decco?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 425 ✭✭Dreamertime

There must be a big chance that Carol hooks up with Daddy Bishop.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Eeeww
    Really regretting reading that

• Advertisement

in fairness if Wayne was a real person he would be euthanised for the greater good of the community.....fair play to fair city for coming up with the dopiest character ever....prob a bit too dopey to be taken seriously

I used to think Wayne was great in the comedy scenes. I remember him trying to learn how to juggle the bottles in order to impress Finn so he could get a job behind the bar. There were some really funny lines and he was enjoyable to watch. However, I find him to be quite irritating now. He is just silly, dim Wayne. He always did silly things but this time he just went one step too far. He really did something that is almost impossible to forgive. He caused too much heartache for his poor mother. She has had more than enough disasters in her life as it is. Shame on him. He is like an annoying blue-bottle that won't fly out of the open window. He buzzes around and just annoys you instead!

I wish Orla would get a proper story too. I'd say she could be an interesting character if the writers could remember she is in the soap!

Mr. G wrote: »

It is bad enough as it is without getting another painful dose of Loony Lucy.

I'd sign a petition if I was asked to ensure she never returns!!!

For some strange reason I'd say Bob could be in the queue with Paddy Bishop.

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Poor old Dolores and Gail from Corrie have so much in common, they've been widowed, they've attracted a few psychos (Lucy, Richard Hillman and the crazy Irish nurse - Carmel who stalked Gail), their sons also have been a big disappointment to them and they've been conned by rip off merchants :(

They really should get together and start a support group :pac::pac::pac:

I think they could swap places and nobody would notice.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Eddie may still have a future as a Shakin' Stevens impersonator....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭chimmy chonga

branie wrote: »
    I wonder what Harry (wayne's father) would have done if he found out about the money
    I think Harry is Jack Reynor's uncle Paul Reynor, in real life that is...:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I cant see Dolly biting her tongue around Val after Eddie cleaned her out

fair city spoilers for the next two week

Vivienne tries to bribe Paddy

Carol has no choice but to take groceries and nappies from Yvonne

Paddy get the full time job

Dolores disowns Wayne (Finally)

Val disowns Eddie

Carol is shocked to find that Jack has a rash

Val quits Phelans

Vivienne offers Carol her support

Carol advise Christy not to give up on Val

Dermot leaves his house for good (eejit she did the dirty)

Paul is triumphant as Dolores sells her shares

An upset Charlotte attacks Rachel

An unemployed Wayne leaves the garage

Carol gets her own back on Yvonne calling pest control

Yvonne declares war on Carol (Yvonne such a great actress on fair city)

A drunk Wayne breaks down and is consoled by Damien

Paddy reveals his brutal side to Paul (Finally Paul get some kinda downfall)

Paddy is not a changed man , its all an act

Jo and Dermot reignite their passion

The Brennans are shocked at Callum's announcement , Paul may have another son

Paul finds Callum has broken into his house

Dermot sneaks out of the house after there one night stand

Paddy takes his frustration out on Charlotte

Jo is heartbroken when Dermot tells her they have no future

Paul admits to Niamh he slept with a girl during the world cup

i have to much time on my hands :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭movingsucks

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I cant see Dolly biting her tongue around Val after Eddie cleaned her out

If the spoilers are to be believed then
    they bond a bit over their walking disasters of sons!

• Advertisement

If the spoilers are to be believed then
    they bond a bit over their walking disasters of sons!

so val dolly & esther from the bad boys club

what is it with first born sons there bad to the bone

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement