Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭annapanna

How come Viv has a load of money to wave at Paddy?

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

annapanna wrote: »
    How come Viv has a load of money to wave at Paddy?
    she might be like Dolly siting on a million in her current a/c

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

what is it with first born sons there bad to the bone

Ah here now, I'm one of those! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

The chips are down in Phelans!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

No one plays a broken man aswell as Wayne :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭purpur1

Maybe this has already been discussed, but what the hell is the story with Viviennes hair....the back of her head has this mad looking streak!!!! Is that what "white with shock" hair looks like? Lol it wrecks my head

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

I think that Wayne will hand himself over to the Gardaí, he won't be able to live with the guilt if robbing poor Dolly

• Registered Users Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I thought this was funny so said I'd share it with ye all :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wonder Eddie is keeping quite on Decco's involvement, is he afraid of Paddy?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

i have to much time on my hands :D

Can I have some of that please? :D.

How long has Delores been on fair city now? Could she be retiring (in real life)?

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I wonder Eddie is keeping quite on Decco's involvement, is he afraid of Paddy?

Paddy had a talk with Decco about staying away from drugs and so on. I think Paddy spoke to Eddie if I remember rightly and eddie seemed afraid alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

Caddle hasn't much of chance getting support for her new role as an unemployed single mother going for cappuchinos in Vinos followed by afternoon drinks in McCoys.... who is "bleedin minding Jaaack?". Prime Time was on this evening about the issue of how working mothers are finding it hard to afford childcare, they should have got Caddle on the panel to show how it's done, even when you're not working!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

Mr. G wrote: »

How long has Delores been on fair city now? Could she be retiring (in real life)?

delores charicter used to be played by judith years ago

carol needs money ?

carol had 2 tennents that were any bother to her and she got rid of decco and zumo

you see where im going with that
    and what about pauls secret son

• Registered Users Posts: 21,056 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

One story ends...another begins..

leahyl wrote: »
    I thought this was funny so said I'd share it with ye all :pac:

man fair city is comedy gold surely rte could make a series out of it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

Was Wayne about to go into the doctors surgery?

Anyone think he could go suicidal? I mean he has nothing now, he has no job, his mother disowned him and he'll now be crippled by guilt because of what he's done to her.

Anyone think he could go suicidal? I mean he has nothing now, he has no job, his mother disowned him and he'll now be crippled by guilt because of what he's done to her.

inist dolly flat above it or next door ? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

If he has any stones he'd shop himself into the cops

Yeah Doleres is number 1 (I think) in the same building as the surgery.

I know this FC stuff too much!

• Advertisement

Yeah Doleres is number 1 (I think) in the same building as the surgery.

I know this FC stuff too much!

i second this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭movingsucks

inist dolly flat above it or next door ? :confused:

Does that mean Paddy is her neighbour?

Does that mean Paddy is her neighbour?

i guess he is , there two flats if i remeber when dolly and cass where locked outside after yoga wayne had to bring the key

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Wayne is certainly down in the dumps and thats for sure. Why woulden't he be depressed when his only MOTHER, is so unkind to his little mistakes. What about the PRODICAL SON Dolores?? He was much worse than Wayne and he was forgiven by his Pop. To err is human and trusting Wayne is human and is therefore prone to making these little mistakes every now and again. Also Dolores should remember that money can't buy you LOVE and oh boy when your dead you don't take nothing with you but your soul.

So she should forgive her only son.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭wordsmithi

Are you inquiring or hoping?

Not wishing on revealing spoilers for next week or anything but there is going to be sparks flying between two women and it is one character I dislike immensely. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

so judith was in fair city years ago ? played by Delores actress was she the same character or just different character of the same name ?

wordsmithi wrote: »
    Not wishing on revealing spoilers for next week or anything but there is going to be sparks flying between two women and it is one character I dislike immensely. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Yvonne vs carol and im hoping that you dislike carol becuase i really like yvonne

Yvonne vs carol and im hoping that you dislike carol becuase i really like yvonne

Spot on!:D

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement