Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

brutVAL has but two expressions, cower and scowl! She has has a lot of screen time of late, hopefully she'll be off on hols soon, I can hardly watch her anymore!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Mike hunt Jnr

Fair play to christy for finally telling val she's in bits. About time someone let her know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

was it just me or was Paddy taking a lot of interest in Rachel???????????

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Orla lookin' fair tasty tonight lads ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

Spend more on shoes than a suit? dont much how much truth there is that piece of wisdom from the lighthouse man (p bishop)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭annapanna

nice_very wrote: »
    Don't think it's a one way street!

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭annapanna

What's wrong with that marriage councillor? She looks like she's trying to get a fart out

• Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

When did Rachel and Charlotte become besties again :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    When did Rachel and Charlotte become besties again :confused:

i wouldn't call it besties more frenemies.....

• Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

hoodwinked wrote: »
    i wouldn't call it besties more frenemies.....

Wasn't Rachel banned from seeing her by Niamh and Paul and now Rachel is her lap dog again and where is Shannon?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭kinkygirl

I am really enjoying FC at the moment, I wasn't even irritated by Jo and Dermish tonight!!
    Orla's new hairstyle really suits her.

But I need help, I love Paddy Bishop, can't you just feel the violence bubbling underneath that polite 'reformed' exterior?

yeah that conversation was abit weird wasent it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭movingsucks

And the jealous head on Charlotte when he was talking to her!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

annapanna wrote: »
    What's wrong with that marriage councillor? She looks like she's clinching her butt cheeks to keep a fart in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

Not half as disturbing as Dermot and Ben watching spongebob together :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

annapanna wrote: »
    What's wrong with that marriage councillor? She looks like she's trying to get a fart out

SBD - silent but deadly :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭wordsmithi

If you are implying what I think you are, I am going to be having nightmares for a long time. Creepy thought.:(

edelweis wrote: »
    brutVAL has but two expressions, cower and scowl! She has has a lot of screen time of late, hopefully she'll be off on hols soon, I can hardly watch her anymore!

You are not the only one. I find her irritating, it is just so put on or something.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

so judith was in fair city years ago ? played by Delores actress was she the same character or just different character of the same name ?

Catherine Byrne played the original Dolores Molloy (1989 - 1990).

She now plays the part of Judith.

Dolores was re-cast in the early 1990s - the sour-faced crone that is Martina Stanley.

The script-writers thought nobody would notice when they introduced Judith's character.

But I need help, I love Paddy Bishop, can't you just feel the violence bubbling underneath that polite 'reformed' exterior?[/QUOTE]

Love isn't quite the word I have in mind but the villain is always more interesting and it does provide a lot of possibilities for the character. I am looking forward to seeing Paddy Bishop's story unfold.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Marriage counsellor - levels of hotness?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Two things,

firstly I do not like Orla's hair extensions, they do not suit her, IMO!!!

Secondly, did any of ye hear the background music in the spar tonight, it was so loud and distracting. Could barely hear when Damien was speaking to pete, terrible song also :-0 ;

• Registered Users Posts: 21,056 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

caddle.....jeaysus..

hope jo comes back drunk and puts on a spongebob outfit to sex up dermot

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Cris Jones

a lot of disgusting posters to the thread as usual. **** uniting. shame on boards.ie. for allowing these **** to post on a national programme which overseas can watch.
    tourists will be lining up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

wordsmithi wrote: »
    If you are implying what I think you are, I am going to be having nightmares for a long time. Creepy thought.:(

I am implying just that.. moreso cos of what he said to Paul in the pub (a pre-defence) as someone else said it looked like a 2 way street, and "half millionaire" Paul did say something like she is an impressionable girl.. nothing about in the upcoming spoilers so Id say we will be spared that

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Randomiser

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    Catherine Byrne played the original Dolores Molloy (1989 - 1990).

She now plays the part of Judith.

Dolores was re-cast in the early 1990s - the sour-faced crone that is Martina Stanley.

The script-writers thought nobody would notice when they introduced Judith's character.

I'm sure that rather than think people would notice, the writers thought people understand this is a fictional drama featuring actors, and it is quite acceptable for an actor to come back into the same show playing somebody else after a gap of 18 years!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

spot on! he certainly was. the mad jealous head on charlotte and the way paddy noticed straight away and said rachel was so up herself...oh he has her wrapped and sussed, and not just charlotte...clever cunning bloke!

i have to say i'm loving paddy bishop...so much potential with his character...which of the ladies will fall for him charms! not that i'm calling carol a lady now!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,056 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Caddle is playing the part very well, felt like shouting at the tv last night

did i miss a scene in fc last last after carol went to the surgery with jack for the rash next thing i saw of carol was viv having a chat in the flat ?

nottong about jack rash ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

did i miss a scene in fc last last after carol went to the surgery with jack for the rash next thing i saw of carol was viv having a chat in the flat ?

nottong about jack rash ?

As ever the real drama was missed because it would have involved another set (surgery)and cost . The second scene back at the flat opened with Carol saying to Viv - thank god it was only a reaction to washing powder . Why Vivienne went back to the flat I'll never know !!! no sign of them even putting on the kettle !!

DOES NO-ONE EVER ASK DO THESE SCENES MAKE SENSE ??? :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement