Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

What the hell is with that blonde stripe at the back of Viviennes hair. It look ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭movingsucks

i knew paddy raped viv anyone wanna bet charolette is the result

That's the vibe I got when she was trying to tell the Garda what happened to her, that Charlotte was conceived that way

That's the vibe I got when she was trying to tell the Garda what happened to her, that Charlotte was conceived that way

i hope that shuts up charlotte :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Randomiser

I enjoyed seeing Carol and Yvonne bitchin tonight. Would love to see them in a scrap!! But who would win????

:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Only 899,000 Euros to go Wayne :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭waterlesshouse

Yes.. We found that out when Viv first came back that Charlotte was result of rape by their Dad

Yes.. We found that out when Viv first came back that Charlotte was result of rape by their Dad

Ah, thanks I only started watching a few months ago so not familiar with the history of the families

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Paddy denies this........................innocent until proven guilty etc ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

Lucy is back!
    Just spotted Lucy on RTE1 The works..seems to be blending in with thespian types quite well:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 22 femmefatale

I see according to spoilers luke shall be returning to our screens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I see according to spoilers luke shall be returning to our screens

Greyie Connors must have been able to smell single Dr. Judy where ever he is :p

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭wordsmithi

I think this is the storyline..................

Vivienne was expecting Charlotte after the attack and left.

I think Carol touched a raw nerve with Yvonne. The two of them are well able for each other. At least Yvonne is being paid for her role because I couldn't understand why she was so keen to keep irritating Carol. She is doing it for the money.
    I'm not Carol's biggest fan but it is entertaining to see the two of them arguing. I'd say Yvonne is going to be a thorn in her side for a long time. Yvonne is very good at being the enemy.

Baby Ruth is not being watched so closely!

I have no sympathy for Wayne. He is so thick.
    Dolores is not the sharpest knife in the drawer either. A case of like mother like son.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

Hitchens wrote: »
    Too much of characters changing from being nice to being nasty and vice versa :confused:

Christy has obviously had an entire character change since his bang on the head - from biddable to belligerent - I feel sorry for poor lovely Sean and the blonde scrubbing the shop floor.... as for Paul, he has obviously sold his soul, only a few months back wasn't he unemployed, sleeping in his car?... with friends like them etc etc;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 425 ✭✭Dreamertime

Just how many people work in that Spar shop. I can't see how their numbers are justified.

Especially with Christy giving away free deserts. Then again if you thought it would shut Ben up, wouldn't you..?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

wordsmithi wrote: »
    I have no sympathy for Wayne. He is so thick.
    Dolores is not the sharpest knife in the drawer either. A case of like mother like son.

Ridiculous storyline that Dolly would even consider selling her shares !! and for half ??? no way . Once again FC writers take the viewers for mugs ....fuming :mad:

that poor women in spar mopping up and christy grabbed it off her and showed her how to do it

christy starting to play god now

if that was me i hit him on the head again and he wouldnt wake up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

why has viv not shown her kids her scar :( surely paddy would lose favour then :eek:

sffc wrote: »
    Ridiculous storyline that Dolly would even consider selling her shares !! and for half ??? no way . Once again FC writers take the viewers for mugs ....fuming :mad:

Is she doing it to just punish Wayne Gum and show him it's not about the money it's the betrayal? Or now she has no money she doesn't care about it any more?

Just how many people work in that Spar shop. I can't see how their numbers are justified.

Especially with Christy giving away free deserts. Then again if you thought it would shut Ben up, wouldn't you..?

Well everyone seems to shop there all the time for everything and him and Val and Sean are always in the pub or Vinos or the hungry pig so he must need a large staff to cover the shifts he he

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

why has viv not shown her kids her scar :( surely paddy would lose favour then :eek:

I think she had an affair years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Afollower

Christy would want to be careful or that blonde will have him up for bullying in the workplace.
    Viv would want to cop on and sit her family down and tell them the truth (well maybe not tell Charlie that she is the product of rape imo) but defo show her the scars etc. And Jaysus would she ever go get a bit of a makeover and do something with her feckin hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Randomiser

wordsmithi wrote: »
    I agree with you. It is a case of a poorly written script and a lack of respect for Fair City viewers. It is happening nearly all the time on this soap.

I agree that it didn't seem believable that she would accept such a low offer, but I don't see how that makes the script poorly written or shows a lack of respect for viewers! I mean how is that disrespectful??? The scene was a great scene, it's just that Dolly settling for half their value didn't ring true.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Randomiser wrote: »
    I agree that it didn't seem believable that she would accept such a low offer, but I don't see how that makes the script poorly written or shows a lack of respect for viewers! I mean how is that disrespectful??? The scene was a great scene, it's just that Dolly settling for half their value didn't ring true.
    And no solicitors involved either

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Mr. G wrote: »

2 affairs ??

eamonnq wrote: »
    2 affairs ??

I'm not 100% sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Afollower

I'm not 100% sure.

Innocent until proven guilty!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Benjamin is back Yeehaw !! :(

Dolly's a fine looking woman for her age :D

I'm getting a uncomfortable feeling with Paddy and Rachal is there a story line there.I hope not a step two far :(

• Advertisement

I'm getting a uncomfortable feeling with Paddy and Rachal is there a story line there.I hope not a step two far :([/QUOTE]

I hope not! That is a horrible thought.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement