Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Stopped by the station for a drink this morning but it was closed. Wonder if everything is OK with Neasa. Also a bit bemused as to where the spiral stairs goes too! Main Street was very quiet too, everything closed...Very religious in Carrigstown.

249421.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

:mad: dammit keep thinking fair city is in at 8pm over stupid voice of ireland see you guys at 8:30pm

yeah, f*cks sake RTE. Would it kill you to broadcast Fair City at 8.00pm each time and stop messing around with the schedule?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

"Did you rayup me ma"

:eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

Did Orla only get extensions on one side of her head?!!!

The Bishop family history is just a joke... The scriptwriters seem to be writing it as it happens.. completely unbelievable..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

Stephen was looking dapper tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

so it looks like Paddy is innocent then, Viv has selective memory syndrome, came at poor Paddy with the bread knife eh? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Jane Eyre

wHAT THE hell just happened?!!:eek: One minute Vivienne was saying to the ex 'you raped me', next thing she and him are on the same side against Paul? In the same scene???

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

paddy wont be long sorting out paul!

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Jane Eyre

branie wrote: »
    Bore off.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

branie wrote: »

Stephen always looks dapper branie but I know what you mean. He looked particularly dapper tonight. He arrived in McCoys like the cool clean hero he is much to the relief of would be landlady, Orla.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

Orla is stuck in the middle of everything that happens.She badly needs to get a life.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 401 ✭✭Leinsterr

My reaction after the last 2 weeks of Fair City

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

jjf1974 wrote: »
    paddy wont be long sorting out paul!
    Paddy sent a shiver down Paul's spine while giving him the death stare :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Paddy sent a shiver down Paul's spine while giving him the death stare :)

Paul deserves a good kick up the jacksie and Paddy can certainly deliver such a kick.

viv goes hot and cold every 5 seconds with paddy

when paul left if she hates him that much why did she tell paddy about paul having it in for rachel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

viv goes hot and cold every 5 seconds with paddy

I thought her scenes tonight were shockingly bad

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭wordsmithi

edelweis wrote: »

One was put at the back of Vivienne's hair!

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭wordsmithi

jos28 wrote: »
    Very lazy writing I reckon, they could give a token nod to the normal stuff we mere mortals have to deal with. It's getting as bad as Coronation St where characters can buy property and just collect the keys and move in 2 days later. No forms to fill in, no surveys done, no solicitors bills.......

I think the writers have played too many games of monopoly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Here Precious2

Stephen walks behind the bar tonight and says "Hi Guys" to the 2 ladies.....shame on you stephen! In future just say nothing. Oh wait a minute:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭kinkygirl

Stephen walks behind the bar tonight and says "Hi Guys" to the 2 ladies.....shame on you stephen! In future just say nothing. Oh wait a minute:D

For Heaven's (and our) sake, don't start the Stephen rubbish again. :rolleyes:

I just love the Bishop family, I can't get enough of them. You can just feel 'evil' Paddy waiting to explode. From the look he gave tonight, methinks Paul will be his first victim, please let it be so.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Rachel would want to wise up a bit, Charlotte treats her like dirt and she just can't seem to see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

edelweis wrote: »

It must be a fashion trend in Carraigstown, that young fella Graham had the same kind of hairstyle a few months ago.

Rachel would want to wise up a bit, Charlotte treats her like dirt and she just can't seem to see it.

teenage girls in a nutshell

cannot wait for charlotte and paul to get there downfall

jos28 wrote: »
    Very lazy writing I reckon, they could give a token nod to the normal stuff we mere mortals have to deal with. It's getting as bad as Coronation St where characters can buy property and just collect the keys and move in 2 days later. No forms to fill in, no surveys done, no solicitors bills.......

I can imagine it..

*Scene outside Paul Brennan's house. A man knocks on Paul's door*

Paul Brennan: "Who are you?"
    Man: "I'm here to check your house for the BER".
    Paul Brennan: "Ah fer god's sake. What the bleeding hell is that?"
    Charlie Kelly (interrupting): "That would be the Business Energy Rating. It is a requirement of all householders to get their primary homestead assessed by such an individual to give the rating for one's house"
    Cass: "I remember during the war, myself and Paddy Murphy were stuck in the allied trenches, avoiding the bombs from above ......"
    Yvonne (walking briskly down the street): "Get out of my way ye shower of b*stards, some of us have work to do".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

zuutroy wrote: »
    Also a bit bemused as to where the spiral stairs goes too!

The toilets :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Jo and Dermot should separate more often, I've never seen them get on so well together.

Also, what's the story with all the graffiti on the side wall of Vino's, it really brings down the tone of the restaurant bistro, I'm surprised Yvonne has left it there..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Jo and Dermot haven't separated in any legal way - they've just informally agreed access arrangements regarding Ben by attending mediation. Even this agreement has no legal standing. If Dermot were to not bring Ben back Jo would have no immediate recourse. Likewise if Jo moves Ben to Cork Dermot would have to go back to square one. It's so annoying and an insult to those of us who have gone through marraige breakdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

I can imagine it..

*Scene outside Paul Brennan's house. A man knocks on Paul's door*

Paul Brennan: "Who are you?"
    Man: "I'm here to check your house for the BER".
    Paul Brennan: "Ah fer god's sake. What the bleeding hell is that?"
    Charlie Kelly (interrupting): "That would be the Business Energy Rating. It is a requirement of all householders to get their primary homestead assessed by such an individual to give the rating for one's house"
    Cass: "I remember during the war, myself and Paddy Murphy were stuck in the allied trenches, avoiding the bombs from above ......"
    Yvonne (walking briskly down the street): "Get out of my way ye shower of b*stards, some of us have work to do".

I read that scene in all of their voices, esp the charlie kelly bit :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,056 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

nice_very wrote: »
    I read that scene in all of their voices, esp the charlie kelly bit :D

Ha me too, I turned posh academic there for Charlie!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement