Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

Ha me too, I turned posh academic there for Charlie!

I even did that little noise he makes, a sort of "eh" thing, and just about stopped myself from gesticulating with my glasses. Posh Academic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,804 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Rachel would want to wise up a bit, Charlotte treats her like dirt and she just can't seem to see it.

Rachel is like a lap dog for Charlotte no matter what she does

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Orla seems to be making silly faces and head movements recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

nlgbbbblth wrote: »

And a complete clothes makeover too. My gf was very impressed. Sure sign she will be romantically involved with someone soon. Finally a storyline for her - not before time ;)

bloody hell next week all about the dillions luke is back and tommy tell the kids everything

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

bloody hell next week all about the dillions luke is back and tommy tell the kids everything

Think I'll leave the country for a while so !

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Randomiser

Can't wait for the daughters to find out what their mammy and uncle Luke have been up to! Should be fireworks!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,056 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

awwwwwww nooooooooooo!

what was with Stephen and his suit?

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

I love luke ,,,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

what was with Stephen and his suit?

He had been to a christening.

Yay
    Dermot smacks Tommy and Tommy spills the beans on Judy's affair with Greyie
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

nlgbbbblth wrote: »

that's cos she got hair extensions !

i can see a storyline developing between Rachel and Paddy - kind of a hero worship crush and something else for Paul to play the hard man.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Afollower

I soooooo want to see Paul get a 'dig' - he is such a pompous idiot.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Afollower wrote: »

Paul's windfall via the floppy haired yeti smacks of illegality and insider trading which is a criminal act. The smirk on his face won't last too long when the money laundering boys and girls of the Gardaí start their investigation. They may already be on the job as I suspect the bank where he deposited his ill-gotten gains would as a matter of course have sent a report of a suspicious transaction to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Paul's windfall via the floppy haired yeti smacks of illegality and insider trading which is a criminal act. The smirk on his face won't last too long when the money laundering boys and girls of the Gardaí start their investigation. They may already be on the job as I suspect the bank where he deposited his ill-gotten gains would as a matter of course have sent a report of a suspicious transaction to them.

could Stephen possibly be an undercover cop, wearing a wire, accumulating evidence for a big takedown of ALL Carrigstown's dodgy characters, who blithely discuss all their nefarious schemes in detail in McCoys? :)

Hitchens wrote: »
    could Stephen possibly be an undercover cop, wearing a wire, accumulating evidence for a big takedown of ALL Carrigstown's dodgy characters, who blithely discuss all their nefarious schemes in detail in McCoys? :)
    I know we're not allowed speak of Stephen these days but you are right on the button. If you look at any scene in the bar where some sh1t is going down, in the background you will see stephen wiping the bar and eavesdropping.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

Afollower wrote: »

You mightn't have to wait too long....

BH_ByX5CIAAG66X.jpg:large

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

RVD420 wrote: »
    You mightn't have to wait too long....

BH_ByX5CIAAG66X.jpg:large
    The beginning of the end for would be tycoon Paul!

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

. They may already be on the job as I suspect the bank where he deposited his ill-gotten gains would as a matter of course have sent a report of a suspicious transaction to them.
    Thats what might happen in the real world. In faircity banking people have 900k in a current account.You can make 500k in a coulple of days on shares.
    you can transfer money into accouts all over the world online without knowimg the account details.:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭bigbudda

Jo Fahy....only woman that still wears an apron

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Have rte employed a small child to announce fair city now? Sounded like a 7 year old girl introducing it tonight.

Paddy scrubs up well :D

wow, Orla................just wow! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Orla looking very well

hold the phone Charlotte hit rachel outside side so why are they complaining to the school

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭bigbudda

Two pints and a whiskey....Wayne!!!!

Go Paddy! Paul has deserved a smack for a long long time

Loving the Bishop saga at the moment

I felt kinda sick at Dermot and Jo's passion

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    Orla looking very well

Liking Orla's new wardrobe - isn't it time for Decco to get a chance to change his gear?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Ye, Paul deserves everything that's coming to him but I hate that it will make Charlotte even more of a bitch

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement