Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

stephen : will do & coming up

stephen fans rejoice
    nice_very wrote: »
    loved the sarcastic "will do" from Stephen, as if he couldnt cope alone...

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/5308/misci.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Hitchens wrote: »
    when will we get to see Kitty? :D

Is Kitty a sister of Tommy or Judith?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

nlgbbbblth wrote: »

I don't know, but I wish she'd hop on a JJ Kavanagh bus to Dublin and sort out the Dillon mess! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,794 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

nlgbbbblth wrote: »

I thought Kitty was Judy's auntie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

nice_very wrote: »
    loved the sarcastic "will do" from Stephen, as if he couldnt cope alone...

That one Orla skives off work out of McCoys at every opportunity. It is hilarious to watch would be Claire Rayner "agony aunt" Orla dispense with all kinds of insightful advice to whatever despairing poor soul is prepared to listen to her gibberish, especially Jo Fahy. My God, this woman has never to my knowledge had any kind of meaningful relationship with a member of the opposite sex never mind had kids. Meanwhile back at the ranch, Stephen, the best bloody barman barnone keeps the show on the road to feed the thirsty dipso's barely existing in Carrickstown.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭movingsucks

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope ... Niamh hooks up with Wayne :P

Seeing as we pay licence fees can we demand this happens?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,056 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

"i'm tellin the trooooooooooooot"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JP Liz V1
    I hope ... Niamh hooks up with Wayne

Wishful thinking but Wayne is broke he could never afford to feed Niamh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

So the son he never knew he had wants to meet his father but thought he was in a bad mood when he first met him. Next option break into his house :rolleyes:

The son is going to have a long wait - Paul is ALWAYS in a bad mood.
    So Paul has 4 children all by different mothers, jeez he collects kids the way other people collect beer mats !

jos28 wrote: »
    So Paul has 4 children all by different mothers, jeez he collects kids the way other people collect beer mats !

...........or fridge magnets! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭tonyclifton

Hitchens wrote: »
    ...........or fridge magnets! :p

Male slut

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭tonyclifton

Who is this Stephan everybody talks about on this all the time ?

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭wordsmithi

Does Paul's 'official' son Oisin ever contact him or vice versa?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

wordsmithi wrote: »
    Does Paul's 'official' son Oisin ever contact him or vice versa?

Nah, all that remains to remind us of Oisin is the photo on the sideboard

• Registered Users Posts: 86,794 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I love to see what Lucy would do to Wayne and Eddie for robbing from Dolly bet Wayne would wish he was inside prison instead of her punishment :p

#lucyneededbackurgentlyincarrigstown

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

Zumo has a great time all the same, early morning stroll with the family, then heads into Vinos, then smoothies in the Hungry Pig and then McCoys in the evening.... himself and Caddle should really get together, they do nothing all day except the above!

I thought the actress who plays Jo was great tonight in the scene with Dermish in the pub - poor Jo (never thought I'd say that!!)

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I love to see what Lucy would do to Wayne and Eddie for robbing from Dolly bet Wayne would best he was inside from her punishment :p

#lucyneededbackurgentlyincarrigstown

thats so epic why didnt i think of this :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

Who is this Stephan everybody talks about on this all the time ?

Stephen is the barman who only has a background part and the jokers on here try to make fun of FC by making out that he is the best actor on the show. That's all it amounts to but it is getting boring now !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

Lorna123 wrote: »
    Stephen is the barman who only has a background part and the jokers on here try to make fun of FC by making out that he is the best actor on the show. That's all it amounts to but it is getting boring now !!!

If only I could thank a post twice....

Surely the legend that is Stephen deserves his own thread? A place where all his worshipers can sing praise to every awe-inspiring "coming right up" and "yes", delivered effortlessly by the man himself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

edelweis wrote: »
    Zumo has a great time all the same, early morning stroll with the family, then heads into Vinos, then smoothies in the Hungry Pig and then McCoys in the evening.... himself and Caddle should really get together, they do nothing all day except the above!

I thought the actress who plays Jo was great tonight in the scene with Dermish in the pub - poor Jo (never thought I'd say that!!)
    He does all of the above while he has his hands stuck firmly in his pockets. I've even seen him running across the street while having his hands planted in his pockets. Not many know this but it is very dangerous crossing streets with your hands in your pockets.

• Advertisement

Tommy, Worst anecdotes ever....

"and then pete left the vase beside the radiator and the flowers were plastic..and lord jaysus they melted and dolores went mental"

and alledged hurling banter with pete. ....what could pete possibly slag him about..."oooh your hurling team is the best in the world of all time..."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Felexicon

Orla is looking well these days. I'd tap it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Lorna123 wrote: »

Thats very generous of you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

RVD420 wrote: »
    If only I could thank a post twice....

Surely the legend that is Stephen deserves his own thread? A place where all his worshipers can sing praise to every awe-inspiring "coming right up" and "yes", delivered effortlessly by the man himself?

Stephen's presence or lack of it on Fair City tells us two things about the Irish labour market. Ireland must be the only country in the world where a real barman is better paid then an actor playing one on a nationwide soap. Hence he keeps his real job (bar work in a certain hotel) and does a little extra work on a Wednesday .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Felexicon

So does anyone have any pictures of Orla from last night.....................................................just to look at like

Felexicon wrote: »
    So does anyone have any pictures of Orla from last night.....................................................just to look at like
    It might only get you all sweaty :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I watched FC for the first time in a while last night.
    The long hair really suits Orla....much more attractive now.
    This storyline with Jo and Dermot is stupid. I think they are being put together again because obviously nobody else would touch her with a ten foot barge pole. The sooner they get rid of Jo, the better. Its hard to believe she teaches drama!
    I had hoped Carol would have been written out by now aswell......
    It says a lot about FC when,all people talk about is an extra on the show

max life wrote: »
    I watched FC for the first time in a while last night.
    The long hair really suits Orla....much more attractive now.
    This storyline with Jo and Dermot is stupid. I think they are being put together again because obviously nobody else would touch her with a ten foot barge pole. The sooner they get rid of Jo, the better. Its hard to believe she teaches drama!
    I had hoped Carol would have been written out by now aswell......
    It says a lot about FC when,all people talk about is an extra on the show

Stephen is a legend.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Stephen is a god amongst men.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement