Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

The bould Blackie is a real rig, has a new woman and he comes back sniffing around Judith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

"Do you mind if I borrow the iron"...

Those writers in FC are top quality.. :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

How long have they had the same dennys ad sponsoring FC? I've only just got the pun in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Aineoil

The bould Blackie is a real rig, has a new woman and he comes back sniffing around Judith.

Most men don't like the word "no"..........it keeps them coming back sniffing:rolleyes:

Judith now all buddy buddy with Greyie since the ad break?
    Guy steals a car in Carrigstown and gives bird a lift to ??? Carrigstown???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Aineoil

I agree they are top quality writers, would a man know if a woman possessed an iron? ......I think not but then again.....Iron man is the name of a book, Iron Woman is a command. Just an observation:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Orla wearing a see-thru dress behind the bear.
    I guess she's been single so long now that desperate measures are called for. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Aineoil wrote: »
    Most men don't like the word "no"..........it keeps them coming back sniffing:rolleyes:

Looks like the good doctor doesn't have any objections.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,370 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Comical. Luke and Judy playing it safe and careful (for now) in full view of the street. Oh, is that Tommy across at spar? Maybe we should have had our kiss and cuddle inside the front door.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Ffs Judith if you wanted to keep it quiet wtf would you be affectionate to Greyie OUTSIDe your front door?

• Advertisement

Judith is worried about Tommy seeing Greyie in the house when he goes in to the kitchen (looking for the iron)... But then kisses him on the footpath of her house in front of the whole community ??? There is no consistency with the writing except that it is consistently inconsistent.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

The carrickstown Gardai do not ask many questions .I dont think calum would be covered on pauls garage insurance.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

wehey! go on Blacky ye good thing ye! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

DeepBlue wrote: »
    Orla wearing a see-thru dress behind the bear.
    I guess she's been single so long now that desperate measures are called for. :pac:

she's trying to tempt Stephen, but the customers comfort will always be his first priority

wehey! go on Blacky ye good thing ye! :cool:

he's more Browny than Blackie since he reappeared :D

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Randomiser

Hitchens wrote: »
    he's more Browny than Blackie since he reappeared :D

Yes, looks like it's been sunny in Toronto these past few weeks! ;)

walshb wrote: »
    Comical. Luke and Judy playing it safe and careful (for now) in full view of the street. Oh, is that Tommy across at spar? Maybe we should have had our kiss and cuddle inside the front door.:rolleyes:

Totally agree. That was a really lazy bit of directing there. Made the whole thing ridiculous!

Judith is worried about Tommy seeing Greyie in the house when he goes in to the kitchen (looking for the iron)... But then kisses him on the footpath of her house in front of the whole community ??? There is no consistency with the writing except that it is consistently inconsistent.

That's not about inconsistent writing. It's about poor directing. But either way it amounts to the same thing - us thinking WTF!!

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭purpur1

So I'm watching an old rerun of ER yesterday (Season 14 Episode 8) and guess who has a part as an English "cheese roller" ? PADDY BISHOP!!! Couldnt believe my eyes. He didnt have any lines, was just a part of a crowd of lads fighting over a block of cheese in ER. Gas!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

no Stephen tonight.......... I was wondering though if that lovely blonde girl that sometimes works in the pub, might be his or maybe Svetlana's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

jjf1974 wrote: »
    The carrickstown Gardai do not ask many questions .I dont think calum would be covered on pauls garage insurance.

Screamed at the telly last night - storyline of the century missed by the stupidist scriptwriters in the world. Caoimhe if I'm not mistaken is on probation ( after shoplifting) usually two years. Unbelivably gaurds stop a suspected stolen car and let a passenger alight first??? Wtf ! Being a passenger in a stolen car is most definitely an offence . The scene was crying out for Caoimhe to be arrested and charged . Was I the only one thinking this?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,056 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Thanks to fair city and gardener extraordinaire Tommy i now know why my plants die all the time... I need to water them!

desbrook wrote: »
    Screamed at the telly last night - storyline of the century missed by the stupidist scriptwriters in the world. Caoimhe if I'm not mistaken is on probation ( after shoplifting) usually two years. Unbelivably gaurds stop a stolen car and let a passenger alight first??? Wtf ! Being a passenger in a stolen car is most definitely an offence . The scene was crying out for Caoimhe to be arrested and charged . Was I the only one thinking this?
    correct, she might as well be fleeing a murder scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Thanks to fair city and gardener extraordinaire Tommy i now know why my plants die all the time... I need to water them!

And give them "a bit of light " - don't forget that bit :) who says FC isn't educational?

last week tommy informed us that "pete left the vase beside the radiator and sure the flowers were plastic and ZZZZZZzzzzzzz..........."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

desbrook wrote: »
    Screamed at the telly last night - storyline of the century missed by the stupidist scriptwriters in the world. Caoimhe if I'm not mistaken is on probation ( after shoplifting) usually two years. Unbelivably gaurds stop a suspected stolen car and let a passenger alight first??? Wtf ! Being a passenger in a stolen car is most definitely an offence . The scene was crying out for Caoimhe to be arrested and charged . Was I the only one thinking this?

I thought that was wrong as well. Was hoping Caoimhe was going to get arrested as well, she is sooooo annoying, ...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

Surprised that all the posters on here who hate FC and are always criticizing it as being useless keep on watching it.

Lorna123 wrote: »
    Surprised that all the posters on here who hate FC and are always criticizing it as being useless keep on watching it.
    where the hell did this come from?

Lorna123 wrote: »

it's like the family thing where your brothers/sisters would drive ya mental betimes but you love them to bits just the same ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,785 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Callum really 23? He looks much younger imo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement