Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

This episode was actually alright if only Zak was there it would have
    been a d4 riot.

what a cracking episode :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

Judith is the only one who knows how to cry properly! Great actor!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Well christmas came a few months early this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

this may be the greatest fair city episode ever its so freaking good it screams christmas day episode what a missed opportunity
    the tension was palpable, the Gunfight at the OK Corral was only in the ha'penny place in comparison, kudos to the actors and writers and director.

oh, and to the make-up artist for Tommy's swollen eye ;)

• Advertisement

Judith is the only one who knows how to cry properly! Great actor!

so true true her daughters cannot cry for ****

• Registered Users Posts: 86,781 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tonight's episode needed Zak, just hear what he would call his mother and Luke :p

Caomihe reminded me of Nikita from Tallafornia tonight

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Tonight's episode needed Zak, just hear what he would call his mother and Luke :p

Caomihe reminded me of Nikita from Tallafornia tonight

love how zak calls all the shots where and when he wants to go anywhere its so unreal

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Nice of Brother Paddy to hand Ray back his wallet!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Nice of Brother Paddy to hand Ray back his wallet!

Was rays wallet Stiil upholstered when paddy gave it back?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Randomiser

Loved tonight's episode. The Dillon girls let it down a bit as their acting was a little hysterical, but I am being picky. Think the son of Paul is a great addition to the cast. All in all the show is on fine form at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Randomiser wrote: »
    Loved tonight's episode. The Dillon girls let it down a bit as their acting was a little hysterical, but I am being picky. Think the son of Paul is a great addition to the cast. All in all the show is on fine form at the moment.

Missed tonights episode, bloody raging, did the young lad turn out to be Pauls son?

Missed tonights episode, bloody raging, did the young lad turn out to be Pauls son?

affirmative! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Hitchens wrote: »
    affirmative! ;)

Good!!

They must have been picking Niamhs jaw up off the floor when she heard that.

She is fast becoming the most annoying character in soapland IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Randomiser

Good!!

They must have been picking Niamhs jaw up off the floor when she heard that.

She is fast becoming the most annoying character in soapland IMO.

I feel a bit sorry for her though. Cannot be easy finding out Paul has fathered yet another kid from a one night stand when she can't have kids herself. Especially when it looks like Paul is the most fertile man in Ireland!

I feel a bit sorry for her though. Cannot be easy finding out Paul has fathered yet another kid from a one night stand when she can't have kids herself. Especially when it looks like Paul is the most fertile man in Ireland!

he just has to hang his trousers on the end of the bed and it's congratulations :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

If I was Niamh it would worry me greatly that Paul was to so blatantly engaging in unsafe sex just because Ireland beat Italy. If Paul is a Manchester United supporter I would be even more worried. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Considering he called Jo Fahy a fat tart, God only knows what he will call Luke and his mother when he finds out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Great episode tonight the best in a long time, I'm going to give them benefit of the doubt that it was not a accident :pac:

dave1982 wrote: »
    Great episode tonight the best in a long time, I'm going to give them benefit of the doubt that it was not a accident :pac:

i couldnt help but laugh :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

The Dillon girls Christmas Day any other day would be fine but Christmas Day OMG.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Enjoyed the episode, but could they not have a bag of sliced onions near Neasa and Caoimhe to make them cry. They looked ridiculous trying to cry with dry eyes.

Jo and Dermot back together is annoying me already, are they now going to be sneaking around, sleeping together, him leaving early in the morning in case Ben sees them. This goes on for weeks, they finally decide to announce to the whole of carrickstown that they are back together.

then Maeve arrives back from Thailand all sun kissed and glowing, relationship broken up because she realises she wants Dermot. Then the whole thing starts all over again, please god don't do this to us..........

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Great episode, I wonder what the story is with Paddy taking an interest in Mondo's pic. I couldn't read what was written on the back of it, was it significant?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

didn't Maeve go to Thailand for the Easter holidays? sure that was nearly a month ago.....oh I forgot , this is FC.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

am i the only one that's happy that jo and dermot are back together....i think the writers did a good job building up to this

not the best acting from those dillon sisters, they let those scenes in the kitchen down imo

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭outnumbered82

Can't find Wednesday's Fair City on the rte I player any other links?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

• Registered Users Posts: 16,011 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Mr. G wrote: »
    Niamh does the Brennans family pan ad and the topaz ad anyway.

Not this one :)

Did Paul have to pay tax on his windfall ?

Yes
    Paddy001 wrote: »
    It was from an investment which gave the impression of a share deal (insider trading is another story) but he should be only liable to CGT on his windfall and he has until 15 December to make that return so he should be okay :D

Only Liable to CGT, would mean his bill at todays rate is the profit of 450k by 33% so his tax bill would only be about €150k, but like you say he does have till 15 december to pay it. I'm sure he will accru some nice interest on it in the meantime and pay his DIRT on same.

Not to mention the BIK he should pay as a result of getting an interest free loan from the company!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

eviltwin wrote: »
    Great episode, I wonder what the story is with Paddy taking an interest in Mondo's pic. I couldn't read what was written on the back of it, was it significant?
    I think Paddy was trying to drop a hint to Ray that he should go and live with Mondo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Sorry guys but dissenting voice here. Bored stupid of the Dullions and their marraige. The hypocricy of slamming their mother for going back to her first love when Tommy the random terrier has been all over the place was breathtaking from the girls. Yawn ...
    Dermot and Jo is ridiculous full stop. Paddy vs Ray is very promising as is Callum though. Great potential - please exploit writers! !!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement