Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56,356 ✭✭✭✭walshb

RATM wrote: »
    That scene made me piss myself laughing, like what the hell were the set designers thinking putting a tiny balcony above the bar !

He just looked like an eejit standing so high up looking down on everyone.

And Vivienne trying desperately hard not to notice him. He was practically floating above their head. Shambolic scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

RATM wrote: »
    That scene made me piss myself laughing, like what the hell were the set designers thinking putting a tiny balcony above the bar !

He just looked like an eejit standing so high up looking down on everyone.

4467365568_c42929e11a_z.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Gibbonw2 wrote: »
    Why is zumo ALWAYS following Mary Harney around like a slug!!

I don't think that the slug simile is particularly apt for this one as slugs move very very slowly and just don't have the mobility to allow them to follow people around. But I agree that pretty boy Zumo does appear to attached at the hip to Vivienne more like her very own Vashta Nerada. If this be the case and Zumo is in fact a member of the Veshta Nerada alien race then this may help explain the mysterious disappearance of a number of high profile characters such as Leo Dowling. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

When are the Dillon's going to tell all to the other Daughter, Dearbhla, everyone else in Carraigstown knows about them at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,356 ✭✭✭✭walshb

vektarman wrote: »
    When are the Dillon's going to tell all to the other Daughter, Dearbhla, everyone else in Carraigstown knows about them at this stage.

Not sure Dearbhla will hear it from her family. Sure wasn't Judith unaware of Dearbhla's progress in Canada. Blackie was filling her in on everything. Her own mother knew nothing.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

walshb wrote: »
    Not sure Dearbhla will hear it from her family. Sure wasn't Judith unaware of Dearbhla's progress in Canada. Blackie was filling her in on everything. Her own mother knew nothing.:rolleyes:

They'd want to tell her fast before she gets a 'are you ok babes? Just heard about your uncle shagging your ma' on Facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

dermot and jo on FM104 now

ah it's over....talking about them getting back together, all the weight dermots lost and how great ben is on set....

im telling you tommy gonna go of the rails this xmas and kill blackie im calling it now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

vektarman wrote: »
    I wish that the whole lot of them would fcuk off to aunt Kitty's.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

I liked Caoimhe in the last couple of episodes...not so over the top like before. More like a burning hatred inside her for her mum.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

So fair city is on at 8.30 tonight...

Ha walk of shame judy!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

I'm not sure what I think of Orlas role as an agony aunt to almost everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Yer man playing Callum isn't a bad actor. Fairly natural--which is a plus on Fair City!

ryanf1 wrote: »
    I'm not sure what I think of Orlas role as an agony aunt to almost everyone.

It's like it's a way of giving her screen time without a storyline:(
    She is way underused as an actress

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

"I've never been started on by a hobbit before"

LOL :D

Blackie is a very angry man. Would it kill him to crack a smile? Or, y'know, not growl?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Very odd reference to Martin Cahill there.. :confused:

Blast some tunes, smokes some dooooobs, and drink some champers...

Jesus Christ. It's only been five years since I was sixteen, and I don't remember anyone talking like that.

ew joe and horny dermot sex

• Advertisement

im happy for ray finding love to bad it wont last

"I just want to go to bed...RIGHT NOW WITH YOU."

Oh God. Is it me or is FC ever more cringey than usual? I don't mind a bit of cringe, but Jesus.

viv like the bit of ruff does she lol

Paddy: I know what you want a bad boy
    Eeww for the love of eeww
    Am so grossed out

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

Esther is very funny: "no amount of brandy could get my head around this one" :)

Jo and Dermot make me want to vomit up my tea and cookies

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Blast some tunes, smokes some dooooobs, and drink some champers...

Jesus Christ. It's only been five years since I was sixteen, and I don't remember anyone talking like that.

I teach teenage girls. I overhear plenty of stuff but I never hear any of them ever talking like that. Jaysus.

Edit: I know she just said something about Rihanna and bad boys, but I couldn't understand the rest of it. And as I said, I'm used to teenage girl speak. Good Lord.

you lost your husband , you didnt want him so how did you lose him ?

I wouldn't blame Charlotte for cracking onto Callum. I'd give him a go and all. :D

you lost your husband , you didnt want him so how did you lose him ?

She put him somewhere and now she can't remember where. :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Ah jesus this is inevatable once I saw where they were.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement