Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

when does this judy tommy blackie joe dermot story end , it just goes on and on and on

Lisha wrote: »
    Paddy: I know what you want a bad boy
    Eeww for the love of eeww
    Am so grossed out

when paddy is hot :P can we see him shirtless

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

when does this judy tommy blackie joe dermot story end , it just goes on and on and on

I can see a good story of judy or tommy becoming suicidal but its anyone's guess at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

why were they changing the wheel on the car when it was not flat?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Very odd reference to Martin Cahill there.. :confused:
    in a general way, I thought Orla fairly nailed that line :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Amprodude

jjf1974 wrote: »
    why were they changing the wheel on the car when it was not flat?

They could have got a better car too for a start.

tommy going to kill blackie this christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 86,779 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why didn't Judy say to Jo about her and Tommy's affair in the pub let everyone know about that or just let Esther hear and spread the gossip :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Orla arrives back in McCoys (probably after dispensing some more agony aunt type advice so some other poor soul) and then hands her coat to Stephen (the best bloody barman bar none) who then vanishes out back. Perhaps Stephen is an accidental time traveller who leads a double life after discovering a time portal in the back room of McCoys allowing him to travel between Carrickstown of 2013 and the Carrickstown of 2113. Methinks that Stephen is playing the role of a super stud in the 2113 Carrickstown which makes Paul Brennan look like a monk.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Randomiser

Meangadh wrote: »
    I teach teenage girls. I overhear plenty of stuff but I never hear any of them ever talking like that. Jaysus.

Edit: I know she just said something about Rihanna and bad boys, but I couldn't understand the rest of it. And as I said, I'm used to teenage girl speak. Good Lord.

It was intentionally meant to sound corny. She was trying to impress him and failing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

Orla arrives back in McCoys (probably after dispensing some more agony aunt type advice so some other poor soul) and then hands her coat to Stephen (the best bloody barman bar none) who then vanishes out back. Perhaps Stephen is an accidental time traveller who leads a double life after discovering a time portal in the back room of McCoys allowing him to travel between Carrickstown of 2013 and the Carrickstown of 2113. Methinks that Stephen is playing the role of a super stud in the 2113 Carrickstown which makes Paul Brennan look like a monk.
    Maybe he was sniffing her coat out back or something worse. I see Orla sporting a bit of a belly tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Randomiser wrote: »
    It was intentionally meant to sound corny. She was trying to impress him and failing.

Ah even the most desperate of teenagers doesn't come out with stuff like that. If she'd just said something like "we've a load of drink and stuff and we're plannin on gettin hammered" or something it'd be realistic. It was so obviously written by an adult who was trying way too hard to sound like a teenager and failing miserably.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Methinks that Stephen is playing the role of a super stud in the 2113 Carrickstown which makes Paul Brennan look like a monk.

No No... This is how it plays out... Paul Brennan walks in to the bar and says.. "A pint there Stephen, please"... Having never spoken since birth, Stephen suddenly grabs Paul by the hand and says "Paul, I'm your son".. Paul then exclaims "ah fer god's sake, do you have any proof of that".. Stephen, typically saying nothing, simply points to his bald head.. Stephen then proceeds to put on his jacket and walk out of McCoy's leaving only a stunned looking Paul and the tones of the Fair City drummer..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,011 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Very odd reference to Martin Cahill there.. :confused:

hardly, I'd been thinking something similar myself.

Judy the General :)

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

Charlotte really is the biggest waste of oxygen Her storylines are rubbish and she really cannot act

• Registered Users Posts: 56,353 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Paddy: I know what you want a bad boy
    Eeww for the love of eeww
    Am so grossed out

I almost threw up thinking about it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

No No... This is how it plays out... Paul Brennan walks in to the bar and says.. "A pint there Stephen, please"... Having never spoken since birth, Stephen suddenly grabs Paul by the hand and says "Paul, I'm your son".. Paul then exclaims "ah fer god's sake, do you have any proof of that".. Stephen, typically saying nothing, simply points to his bald head.. Stephen then proceeds to put on his jacket and walk out of McCoy's leaving only a stunned looking Paul and the tones of the Fair City drummer..

Paul is my Dad but I'm not bald!:D Apparently he once spoke to my mum on the dog and bone and that's all it took. Unwittingly impregnated. I therefore have many many brothers and sisters all over the world! I suppose this makes me a half brother of Stephen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭movingsucks

How many more scenes of Callum being offended by something Paul says or doesn't say and flouncing off can we expect?
    Thought it was funny when Paul just turned around to Decco and was like "help me with this would ya"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Amprodude

Is Decco afraid of Callum? Have they had ha history before? He had a great change to get revenge when he saw Callum with Charlotte but he left it slip by? He is surely afraid of something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭movingsucks

Amprodude wrote: »
    Is Decco afraid of Callum? Have they had ha history before? He had a great change to get revenge when he saw Callum with Charlotte but he left it slip by? He is surely afraid of something?

Is it coz he's trying to be all super straight living Decco and not risking jail etc over an uppity kid?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

It's like it's a way of giving her screen time without a storyline:(
    She is way underused as an actress

Orla hasn't had a lead role in a storyline for a long time, not since the shoplifting carry-on.

She's just in the background of stories like Dermot/Jo and the Brennans.

Mind you , she went out with Paul once but obviously didn't get lucky on the night!:D

Anyone still think Niamh is//was being unreasonable? That Callum is a low life skank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Gibbonw2

Ye, i do? It doesnt take away from the fact that paul is his father, and, regardless whether he is a bit of a loose end or a charity worker, niamh was determined not to let him get to know his father. So, yeah, trenchcoat niamh was being unreasonable.

Gibbonw2 wrote: »
    Ye, i do? It doesnt take away from the fact that paul is his father, and, regardless whether he is a bit of a loose end or a charity worker, niamh was determined not to let him get to know his father. So, yeah, trenchcoat niamh was being unreasonable.

She wasn't refusing to let Paul do anything. She was just being cautious, as would any sane person should a thug turn up on your doorstep claiming to be your son.

What ever happened to the ginja fella Rachel was seeing that Charlotte slept with as well?

I still dont understand how Rachel and Charlotte are best friends :confused:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What ever happened to the ginja fella Rachel was seeing that Charlotte slept with as well?

I still dont understand how Rachel and Charlotte are best friends :confused:

Went to get a haircut and was never seen again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Radio5 wrote: »

Mind you , she went out with Paul once but obviously didn't get lucky on the night!:D

well, she didn't get pregnant from being in close proximity to him, so maybe she considers herself lucky :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Gibbonw2

walshb wrote: »
    She wasn't refusing to let Paul do anything. She was just being cautious, as would any sane person should a thug turn up on your doorstep claiming to be your son.

did you watch the first few episodes with callum?? She was completely against giving the guy any opportunity even to prove he was pauls son. She went behind pauls back warning him away and urged paul to disregard the tests. So , whilst i agree completely that she was right to be cautious about a strangeq turning up, she had an agenda from the start against him proving what he claimed. Secondly, the 'thug' aspect has only evolved over last 2/3 episodes and tbh, shes more accepting of him now than she was when he first turned up so that wasnt/isnt her issue clearly . Oh, and she wasnt an angel when she was younger herself, was she.

Bob Charles (Bryan Murray) is on TV3 now presenting a new show "The Big House"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

This cat just saw Dermish jump off couch and say he wanted Joe in bed

WhatHasBeenSeenCannotBeUnseen-1.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement