Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,055 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Still can't believe dolly has done nothing about Getting her life savings back.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Still can't believe dolly has done nothing about Getting her life savings back.

Ah sure, its only 980,000e. Hardly worth bothering about.rolleyes.png

• Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

So you can be working on a car in a garage and a good looking woman comes along and drags you into a car for sex, yeah that would happen most days all right.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

So you can be working on a car in a garage and a good looking woman comes along and drags you into a car for sex, yeah that would happen most days all right.

I'm worn out with it. I think I'll go back to delivering pizza.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,349 ✭✭✭✭walshb

And 5 mins after Caoimhe was moaning for being called a slut!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

walshb wrote: »
    And 5 mins before Caoimhe was moaning for being called a slut!

Kind of sad that the reason she jumped on Callum was how upset she is by that, among other things.

It was a great episode. I loved how Paul wasn't too pushed about his son having sex in the garage, as long as it was confined to the Opel.

Is there a football in-joke there? Paul was probably wearing the Opel logo on his Irish jersey when Callum was conceived. It's the circle of li-i-iii-ii-ife.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

a good looking woman comes along and drags you into a car for sex.

I thought it was Caoimhe ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

eamonnq wrote: »

Put a bag over her head!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,778 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

You could tell Paul just wanted to hi 5 Callum last night for banging Caoimhe in the car :P after all Paul fancied her mammy

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

Oh please thats the worst most shameful flirting ever from Carole

• Advertisement

peewee_44 wrote: »
    Oh please thats the worst most shameful flirting ever from Carole

reminded me of "bottom" when eddie and rick stole cannonball taffy o'jones honeymoon tickets and eddie had to dress as taffys missus.....
    ,......and was flirting with the barman...

Kind of sad that the reason she jumped on Callum was how upset she is by that, among other things.

It was a great episode. I loved how Paul wasn't too pushed about his son having sex in the garage, as long as it was confined to the Opel.

Is there a football in-joke there? Paul was probably wearing the Opel logo on his Irish jersey when Callum was conceived. It's the circle of li-i-iii-ii-ife.

it was funny though,,,
    "not the BMW?"
    "no the opel"
    "oh that's ok"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

eamonnq wrote: »
    I'd say that she could eat a turnip whole with those teeth.

I thought in the past, a far better storyline would have been caoimhe grabbing laura in the bar like she grabbed callum ...not a male fantasy thing or anything, it just would have slightly more exciting then the usual...

in fact would i correct in saying that might have been on the cards?? they had laura and the dillons working in the bar and it just went nowhere...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

anyone online to do some "live commentary" for tonights epic-sode?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

I thought in the past, a far better storyline would have been caoimhe grabbing laura in the bar like she grabbed callum ...not a male fantasy thing or anything, it just would have slightly more exciting then the usual...

in fact would i correct in saying that might have been on the cards?? they had laura and the dillons working in the bar and it just went nowhere...

Exactly - Laura and Neasa were getting closer and closer and then bam ! Laura dissappears for two months - typical FC kidnapping .

Once again Caiomhe escapes the cluthes of the Gardai !! Surely females can be charged with indecency too ?

nice_very wrote: »
    anyone online to do some "live commentary" for tonights epic-sode?

Will use ustream some night ans do an audio one ??? anyone interested in "tuning in " ?

I would des, for the laugh

Tommy asleep in the park . Luke tells Judy ..she need to go for her own sanity . niamh gives out to Paul telling him not to be callums mate - but his dad

Paul takes niamhs advice and gives out to Callum . Ends up calling him a mistake .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭movingsucks

Oh fecking Callum storming off every five minutes.

Pete asks Damian to employ tommy - in vain . Yvonne wants a public apology from Carol so whe can get her money . Judy visits the pub and tells the girls shes leaving for a month . Caoimhe very angry .

the award for best hippocrit goes to.. lol

"You re off to buy a king size bed so you can fit dad and Luke in it!"

Bob tells Leo he'll have to fire Ama . Leo lets cat out of bag about tipping off LEo . Carol tells Farrell there wont be another date . Judy gets no sympathy from Vivenne .

Niamh found out Leo reminded Paul about the anniversary

Ama just got the boot, Damien is angry with Bob

Cmon lads ..help me out !

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

Ama off to get her bag again!!!

• Advertisement

Farrell and Carol are meeting in Vinos for "Tonights Special - Yvonne Doyle on a plate"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement