Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

now I'm scared

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

I hate this insurance ad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭movingsucks

Rachel and Callum arrange meeting up.
    Judith is home alone and Tommy walks in all menacing.
    Damien is angry with Deegan

LOve that SKy ad !

Judy thought of Luke when she walked down the aisle . Tommy still remembers where the whiskey is .

• Advertisement

Haha Tommy told Judith to cop on.
    Judith told Tommy she never loved him.
    Niamh is sniping at Paul, Paul is whining coz he called Callum a mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

Jeez - Judish is some jezebel tonight! I feel sorry for poor old Tommy, he plays a good drunk!

caddle to yvonne: glass of red wine, like a good girl :D

Caddle re Yvonne; "She's very Inner City under all the slap"!!! Caddle on top form these days!!

Callum appears at Vinos where Paul and Niamh and Rachel are.
    Callum is about to stomp away again but Niamh tells him to sit down and "talk to your father"
    Paul grovels.
    Farrel quits working for Yvonne and tells Carol all about her money

• Advertisement

the lovely neasa closes the station, didnt see that coming...

Pete gives into his plummy side; "He was passed out on a bench in the paahk" re Tommy! Pete's nice when he's posh!!

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭annapanna

I think Niamh has had enough fish and chips in her life

THE BAG HAS BEEN FOUND

Unisex loos at the Station - who'd have thought?

security cam C is 1h10m fast :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Drkitkat

annapanna wrote: »
    I think Niamh has had enough fish and chips in her life
    Probably not enough fish but way too many chips

Now we know why that balcony was built ! Anyone notice the camera shaking away during the balcony scene ???

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

very wobbly filming at the top of the stairs,the camera man must have found the whiskey.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭waterlesshouse

"I've made alot of mistakes in my life, but your not one of them"
    Paul to his son of 2 weeks. Am I the only one that thinks this is rubbish cringey script!!!

This statement would possibly apply if Paul had planned the baby with Callums mother. ... Why did he call him a mistake in the first place anyway? Am I over-thinking this bull?

• Advertisement

Paul to his son of 2 weeks. Am I the only one that thinks this is rubbish cringey script!!!

This statement would possibly apply if Paul had planned the baby with Callums mother. ... Why did he call him a mistake in the first place anyway? Am I over-thinking this bull?

It's like something out of Home and Away.
    He said he hoped Caoimhe wouldn't be headed to the Rotunda in 9 months and he made a lot of mistakes in his life and that Callum should learn from them so of course then Callum was all "Oh so Im just a mistake" and Paul was all "durrrrrr...." And then Callum flounced off again. Oh it's painful

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Tommy was twitching his leg in the last scene

I felt sorry for him when he said "Luke Help Me"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Raging I missed the 'live commentary' tonight, didn't see it until after the epic-sode. Really enjoyed tonight, Caddle and Faddle are brilliant together. They are SO much better than Caddle and Louis. Paul and Callum storyline is shaping up well. I am thrilled that Ama's bag has been found. Are we sure Deegan found the right bag, I thought Ama was always going off to get a blue bag

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Randomiser

Saying something nice to the lad who has clearly had a **** life up to now doesn't seem so bad. And it followed nicely from the earlier scene where Paul inadvertently implied Callum was a mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭kinkygirl

THE BAG HAS BEEN FOUND

RTE just announced their Autumn schedule. 'The Bag' tells the factual story of the adventures of Ama's bag during its kidnap ordeal. :eek:

Caddle is on top form at the moment.
    I wish the Dillon family would all emigrate to Canada.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭annapanna

It's like something out of Home and Away.
    He said he hoped Caoimhe wouldn't be headed to the Rotunda in 9 months and he made a lot of mistakes in his life and that Callum should learn from them so of course then Callum was all "Oh so Im just a mistake" and Paul was all "durrrrrr...." And then Callum flounced off again. Oh it's painful

It really is a snooze. It's like when AMA came into it, she kept flouncing off too. Now all of a sudden she trusts everyone and has has her feet well under the table. Callum will be brought to heel soon too, but where is the story going??

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Randomiser

Just finished watching tonight's and I thought it was great. Caddle and Yvonne are the absolute stars of the show at the moment. Just love them! Not so keen on Farrel though. He's a bit bland for me and his voice is far too squeaky!!

Tommy was great too - he plays the twisted **** up so so well. Didn't like the 'hand held' camera work at the top of the stairs in The Station though. It's a bit of a cliche to go hand held just because there's a bit of action brewing and the fall was a bit pants.

jos28 wrote: »
    Caddle and Faddle /QUOTE]

Brilliant - Caddle and Faddle!!! hilarious

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

Would a narrow unstable looking spiral staircase like that be allowed in a newly renovated pub ? I have seen fire certs refused for a lot less.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement