Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mtjm

can we all stop talking about people weight

we ALL come in different shapes and sizes if we were all the same we be very boring

im a gay guy and niamh is a very good looking lady

Here here, if she wants to do something about her weight it's up to her, can we get back to talking about FC please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Is Maeve gone for good? Last time she was on she was going on a holiday with the fella she met in Salsa class.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

With that introduction I'm thinking were in for a bit of a shocker tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Orla spending the whole day in Phelans doing her shopping. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Looks like an advent calendar in front of Caddle at the taxi office

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

Spine injury?

I thought Tommy fell on his front

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭spanishgem

can we all stop talking about people weight

we ALL come in different shapes and sizes if we were all the same we be very boring

im a gay guy and niamh is a very good looking lady

well said:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Why couldn't Niamh just tell Paul to bring the homework when she arrived if she was busy. Made no sense

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Callum looking at Pauls George Benson record. Paul always wanted to make it as a black soul singer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Drkitkat

Why couldn't Niamh just tell Paul to bring the homework when she arrived if she was busy. Made no sense

That's a weighty question

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Agreed but it fitted with niamhs martyr role very well. Felt like shouting 'get off the cross someone else needs the wood'

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭annapanna

Paul to Callum' what do you like doing?'
    Callum 'Caoimhe Dillon'

Great line!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

Jikashi wrote: »
    But can we please get this thread back to talking about dodgy Kilkenny accents, bags to be got, rickety pub staircases and what's best for Ben?

and Stephen :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

nice_very wrote: »

But of course. If Stephen had to close up the bar early, you can be damn sure he would've checked properly that noone was still lurking around the building. He's a professional like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

I wish it was Stephen lying at the bottom of those stairs.

With this playing over the end credits.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

branie wrote: »
    Spine injury?

I thought Tommy fell on his front

Perhaps Tommy fell down the spiral staircase in an effort to get rid of his beer belly...from the Slimstart dieting manual.

In his fall he probably damaged his beer belly!

bY THE WAY Anyone who wishes any injury WHATSOEVER to Stephen (the best bloody barman bar none) will need to be very carefull....nudge nudge wink wink...say no more.. SAY NO MORE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

!

Are you Danny Blanchflower, former Northern Ireland international footballer and football manager?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Mike hunt Jnr

Am I missing something here. Do Paul and Niamh not live but a stones throw from vinos? So why the hell didn't racheal just run home to get her business project instead of making a big song and dance about it

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

nice_very wrote: »
    Jikashi wrote: »
    But of course. If Stephen had to close up the bar early, you can be damn sure he would've checked properly that noone was still lurking around the building. He's a professional like that.

bY THE WAY Anyone who wishes any injury WHATSOEVER to Stephen (the best bloody barman bar none) will need to be very carefull....nudge nudge wink wink...say no more.. SAY NO MORE!

(sighs) Jaysus lads...not Stephen again:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 56,346 ✭✭✭✭walshb

DeepBlue wrote: »

What was that all about? I thought she was manager from those scenes. She was just floating about throwing in the odd pointless line. Surely FC could have saved a bit of money by not having her there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

DeepBlue wrote: »
    Its time fair city writers got a good storyline that involves Orla ,at the moment she spends her time going around minding everyones buissness.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Does Tommy chew on a sour grape to get the angry look on his face?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭Richard

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    Are you Danny Blanchflower, former Northern Ireland international footballer and football manager?

Unlikely! - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Blanchflower

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Why do the dillions refer to their father as dod?

Am I missing something here. Do Paul and Niamh not live but a stones throw from vinos? So why the hell didn't racheal just run home to get her business project instead of making a big song and dance about it

Everyone in every soap lives only a stones throw from all the shops/pubs/cafs etc. etc. ;)

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Is Maeve gone for good? Last time she was on she was going on a holiday with the fella she met in Salsa class.

i heard he killed her :D and threw her body in the sea

wayne was shocked to see dolly working in spar

he thinks hes better than everyone else

"what are you doing ma"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

i heard he killed her :D and threw her body in the sea
    Nah - herself Laura and Shannon have all been kidnapped. In ten years time some guy will be walking down a street in Clondalkin and discover them!

desbrook wrote: »
    Nah - herself Laura and Shannon have all been kidnapped. In ten years time some guy will be walking down a street in Clondalkin and discover them!

So... who will sing the song :p

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

nlgbbbblth wrote: »

I have only one thing to say on this topic......

"The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It is nothing of the kind. The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."

COYS

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement