Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where in Dublin can I get Love / Hate Season 1 on DVD?

Options
  • 11-01-2013 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hello all,

I'm a bit behind the times here - trying to get Love / Hate on DVD Season 1 only. I've seen the full three series box sets and will get this if I have to but I think it's a bit of a waste tbh...

My sister somehow only got Seasons 2 and 3 and then fecked off back to Oz so I said I'd send her S1.

Ideally a city centre location!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

ferg01 wrote: »
    Hello all,

I'm a bit behind the times here - trying to get Love / Hate on DVD Season 1 only. I've seen the full three series box sets and will get this if I have to but I think it's a bit of a waste tbh...

My sister somehow only got Seasons 2 and 3 and then fecked off back to Oz so I said I'd send her S1.

Ideally a city centre location!

Thanks in advance!

2 seconds on google returned this....

http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=love%2Fhate+dvd+boxset&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&aq=f&oq=

Extra Vision sell them..

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭ferg01

Your Google search is for a box set which I'm not looking for.

Thanks for the Xtra Vision tip though, I'll pop into a few this weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

They seem to have what you want, I might buy it myself.. nice to have in the oul collection..

http://www.xtra-vision.ie/catalogsearch/result/?q=love%2Fhate

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭ferg01

Thanks for that - can't help but be a bit skeptical though...€7.99 for an entire season and no pic>

I'll let you know if I manage to find one - fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Dublin City

dudara

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

They had season 1 in Powercity in Coolock before Christmas. They were €10. I know it's not city centre but they have a few locations around the county.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

supervalu have it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Thanks for that - can't help but be a bit skeptical though...€7.99 for an entire season and no pic>

Season 1 is only 4 episodes so they shouldn't really be charging too much for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

I know the Xtra-vision I work in, along with a few others we normally call have been sold out of Season 1 and Season 2 since before Christmas, basically the producing the DVD's focused on the Boxset. Then they ran out of Boxsets and had to rush Januarys stock out on Christmas Eve! :D

Only 4 hours on Season 1, and it is €7.99.

Advertisement