Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Beers

Options
  • 11-01-2013 5:33pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey lads...

Wondering it the Friday before the Super Bowl might be a good session for the next round of beers?

It would be post draft and a couple of games into the new season.

Thoughts?

Where to for the next Madden Beers? 11 votes

Bleeding Horse
    0% 0 votes
    Against the Grain
    45% 5 votes
    Flannerys
    27% 3 votes
    Capitol Bar
    9% 1 vote
    Doyles
    0% 0 votes
    Cassidys
    18% 2 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Maaaaybe

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

adrian522 wrote: »
    Maaaaybe

We can wear our new jerseys :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Here's hoping...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Will it be inside the pale?

I'd imagine so, where are you based?

Would anyone be interested in meeting up for some of the playofff games or would it just detract from the viewing experience a little too much?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Will it be inside the pale?

There's an outside the pale?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

I am up for that !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Berty44 wrote: »
    I am up for that !

Berty please bring your daughter, i missed out last time :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I'd probably be up for that, won't be able to make the divisional games though if that's the plan.

God no, 49ers are playing at 1am so wouldn't be going drinking for the earlier game.

However the Championship game (NFC one is the earleir one) could be done if people were up for it, though Sunday night probably suits no-one.

I wonder would we be able to organise something for the Superbowl, I'm sure we could book a table somewhere as plenty of pubs stay open for it.

• Advertisement

Can do Dublin but kildare area!

Kildare Street maybe, would that suit :)

I would like to do the SB, but am hosting a couple of mates (one did it last year)

The Dublin rebels are having one, though the location hasnt been confirmed..

I'm heading Woolshed for the Superbowl!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Sign me up ....

Dont like that party to be honest, I've been to it twice.

We could all just show up to your house, will there be food provided yeah?

SantryRed wrote: »
    I'm heading Woolshed for the Superbowl!

Was there last year, was insane really. I booked seats well worth the tenner or whatever it was.

Superbowl reserved seats on sale Monday.

Dont like that party to be honest, I've been to it twice.

We could all just show up to your house, will there be food provided yeah?

Yes there will actually :D

However nothing complex, my mate last year spent most of his time cooking and not watching the game!

Was there last year, was insane really. I booked seats well worth the tenner or whatever it was.

Superbowl reserved seats on sale Monday.

Where can I reserve those seats?

Woolshed website, How many of ye are there?

I may head there as well...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Any chance one of these will be in donegal anytime? Its boards.ie not boards.du ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

House party in Madaligs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

new bar in ucc anyone :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

good few on this forum are from Galway I think, mikemac, gufc, big bad rob, shane, anymore and any interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

empacher wrote: »
    good few on this forum are from Galway I think, mikemac, gufc, big bad rob, shane, anymore and any interest?

We can have two simultaneous beers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Ill go down the Orchard with the Donegal crew....me....:(:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    We can have two simultaneous beers :D

just put skype on one tv in each pub, it'll be like being in just one

Looks like I'll be in the woodshed now for the superbowl! So can't make it up two days in a row to the big shmoke!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Dewey collins

well i'm new here, i've just decide to sit in and watch the games on my lap top

• Advertisement

I'll be in the woolshed this Sunday night for the 2 championship games.

I've reserved a table so hopefully will have a good view :)

I was there last year for the divisional round so hopefully this will be good craic as well.

It would be great if any of you could make it down, I know there's a few ravens fans out there!!

Anyway if you think you can make it let me know and I'll amend the booking accordingly.

Advertisement