Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish teacher in Sydney?

Options
  • 11-01-2013 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi there, I'm looking to know if there's any Irish teachers in/passing through the Sydney area who would be interested in giving grinds for 2 children, aged 13 and 8.

We have just arrived (wife, myself and 3 kids) and the current plan is to stay 3 to 4 years before going back home, hence my interest in keeping the kids up to speed with their Irish.

Flexible on time/location

Thanks for your help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Maybe able to help you. Leave it with me I will text a mate who's brother is a teacher in Bondi. Could be after the weekend before I have an answer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 niamh19841

I'm currently teaching primary level here in Sydney. Irish and geography trained have taught up to leaving cert higher level. Live near strath field area

• Registered Users Posts: 7 galwaygurls

Hi

I sent you a private message last night just wondering if you recieved it and if I could be of any help to you?

A

Advertisement