Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

power washer hire

• 11-01-2013 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

hi guys i need to rent out a power washer next week
    anybody hired one lately????
    and how much were you charger and from where????
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Haven't rented one myself so cannot help on price but try any of the tool hire places.

What kind of use are you giving it? If it is light enough use like hosing down a drive way then it might be worth looking at buying one from the likes of Aldi/Lidl or Argos rather than renting You can pick a decent enough make up from around €80.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭limerick79

bazz26 wrote: »
    Haven't rented one myself so cannot help on price but try any of the tool hire places.

What kind of use are you giving it? If it is light enough use like hosing down a drive way then it might be worth looking at buying one from the likes of Aldi/Lidl or Argos rather than renting You can pick a decent enough make up from around €80.

know wat your saying and i have bought them in past...
    but for sake of 20 30 euro i can use a way better and more powerful machine and do a lot more in a day.....plus i only need washer maybe twice a year...
    so i aint keen on buying one...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Mac 3

I looked into it once but didnt bother in the end so I dunno what theyre like but check it out anyway. Theyre in Ballysimon.

http://www.samhire.ie/product_costs.htm

Advertisement