Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fast food start up

Options
  • 11-01-2013 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I am planning to start up a chipper fast food takeaway with pizzas. I am pretty familiar with the making of the pizzas, but I need some kind of training to other items like southen fried chicken, fish, burgers etc. any one will be able to advice me where I can get one week training on them, may be on a running business.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

mathew123 wrote: »
    I am planning to start up a chipper fast food takeaway with pizzas. I am pretty familiar with the making of the pizzas, but I need some kind of training to other items like southen fried chicken, fish, burgers etc. any one will be able to advice me where I can get one week training on them, may be on a running business.

Hi Mathew123

Pm me if you want any advice.

Regards,

Fries.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 starlight

I grately appreciate if you can give me some advice on this

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Nika Bolokov

There are training courses in the U.K you can attend to get you up to speed.

http://www.federationoffishfriers.co.uk/pages/training-courses-585.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

mathew123 wrote: »
    I grately appreciate if you can give me some advice on this

I have replied to your PM

Advertisement